Annalise Mishler

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
GypsySnark
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annalise Mishler

Post by GypsySnark »

Yeah, here's the GOMI link on her. I guess I'm going to have to read it because I've only been aware of her most recent lies, but this is 44 pages long!!! I can only imagine the deceit. I really used to follow her and support her because I too have an eating disorder and that's how we hooked up. We talked a bit one-on-one, but I never watched her YouTube channel or read her blogs, so I only knew what she told me and everyone else on Instagram until her lies didn't add up in her stories and than I started watching her channel...now I'm just flabbergasted that one human being could be so dumb and full of lies.

https://gomiblog.com/forums/healthy-liv ... u/page-12/

NicolePursley
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NicolePursley »

GypsySnark wrote:Yeah, here's the GOMI link on her. I guess I'm going to have to read it because I've only been aware of her most recent lies, but this is 44 pages long!!! I can only imagine the deceit. I really used to follow her and support her because I too have an eating disorder and that's how we hooked up. We talked a bit one-on-one, but I never watched her YouTube channel or read her blogs, so I only knew what she told me and everyone else on Instagram until her lies didn't add up in her stories and than I started watching her channel...now I'm just flabbergasted that one human being could be so dumb and full of lies.

https://gomiblog.com/forums/healthy-liv ... u/page-12/
Ugh the main reason I found out about her is because she complained about what people were saying about her online. I read up and I haven't been a fan ever since. It's honestly crazy! There's even a reddit thread about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

I’m glad this thread has become more active. I can’t believe she makes money off lying to mostly young, impressionable girls

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Annalise Mishler

Post by Melroselove »

*Edited bc double post*

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

Melroselove wrote:I’m glad this thread has become more active. I can’t believe she makes money off lying to mostly young, impressionable girls

Same! I've seen this thread before and just read through the few comments and went on, but with the new lies she is saying in her patreon and the falling out with Kenan and Courtney and how she is playing the victim made me really want to say something.

I think she is about to become a shit show and her life that she has been faking for the last year is about to come crashing down on her and the lies that will follow will be outrageous.

As much as I can't stand this girl, I'm also greedily excited for the entertainment that is coming our way...how bad is that lol?

She brings it on herself though. I'm a YouTuber as well and I know what to put on the internet and what not to put on it and I'm fully prepared for criticism and backlash...It just comes with the territory.

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

ON a side note, has anyone noticed how racist she can be? She is always making comments and creating accents that are low-key disrespectful to other cultures and people. I just watched her birthday vlog and she is making fun of people by putting on a wig and being "Laquisha" or something...She also seems to slander different sexualities as well, but it's all so subtle that it isn't outright obvious unless you watch a few things from her...

God, I think I'm just looking for things to hate about this girl at this point.

mrsbossbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrsbossbitch »

GypsySnark wrote:ON a side note, has anyone noticed how racist she can be? She is always making comments and creating accents that are low-key disrespectful to other cultures and people. I just watched her birthday vlog and she is making fun of people by putting on a wig and being "Laquisha" or something...She also seems to slander different sexualities as well, but it's all so subtle that it isn't outright obvious unless you watch a few things from her...

Nope I totally noticed. She hates me because I called her out on it once. She was singing along to rap music in a vlog once and I caught her say the N word. Well I commented. She edited it out of her video (youtube allows creators to out chunks of videos now). Her and that dumb ass Grace both attacked me saying she never said it and I didn't know what I was talking about. Grace literally went on and on saying how awful I was and harassed me. She's totally racist. I'm glad someone else noticed.

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

mrsbossbitch wrote:
GypsySnark wrote:ON a side note, has anyone noticed how racist she can be? She is always making comments and creating accents that are low-key disrespectful to other cultures and people. I just watched her birthday vlog and she is making fun of people by putting on a wig and being "Laquisha" or something...She also seems to slander different sexualities as well, but it's all so subtle that it isn't outright obvious unless you watch a few things from her...

Oh my gosh...that's horrible! I'm glad that I wasn't just being picky. She just has that "better than you, white privilege" type attitude and is always having to point out someone's race or sexuality and she is constantly using racial stereotypes when she makes jokes. To be honest, I'm surprised that she is with someone who isn't white; however, you can see how he had to start celebrating Easter and Christmas even though she says she doesn't follow religion anymore.
Nope I totally noticed. She hates me because I called her out on it once. She was singing along to rap music in a vlog once and I caught her say the N word. Well I commented. She edited it out of her video (youtube allows creators to out chunks of videos now). Her and that dumb ass Grace both attacked me saying she never said it and I didn't know what I was talking about. Grace literally went on and on saying how awful I was and harassed me. She's totally racist. I'm glad someone else noticed.

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

Oh my gosh...that's horrible! I'm glad that I wasn't just being picky. She just has that "better than you, white privilege" type attitude and is always having to point out someone's race or sexuality and she is constantly using racial stereotypes when she makes jokes. To be honest, I'm surprised that she is with someone who isn't white; however, you can see how he had to start celebrating Easter and Christmas even though she says she doesn't follow religion anymore.

I am reposting this because my last response was in the middle of a quote. Sorry...

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

In her latest Patreon video, she talks so much crap about Chinese people and sounds so racist. She makes fun of their language, the way they smell, and their size...She's so disgusting.

mrsbossbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrsbossbitch »

Okay, I’m going to lose my mind.

She’s now insulting my favorite poet, and saying that he is copying her work!

He released his first book which includes this poem on July 11, 2017!

She released her “poem” on May 12, 2018.

How in the hell is he copying you, Annalise?! It looks like YOU copied him. Your “poetry” account has not even 1,400 followers, and you’re legitimately telling people he copied your poem when he is a PUBLISHED, best-selling author with 708,000 plus followers?! Not only does it look like YOU copied HIM, you’re also copying the prose of another one of my favorite poets Rupi Kaur.

Pathetic! Get over yourself!

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

mrsbossbitch wrote:Okay, I’m going to lose my mind.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f87f81.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180607</span><span>/</span><span>e18cca1f90f42e5596c83b12b6f87f81</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

How in the hell is he copying you, Annalise?! It looks like YOU copied him. Your “poetry” account has not even 1,400 followers, and you’re legitimately telling people he copied your poem when he is a PUBLISHED, best-selling author with 708,000 plus followers?! Not only does it look like YOU copied HIM, you’re also copying the prose of another one of my favorite poets Rupi Kaur.

Lol. This bitch is nuts

mrsbossbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrsbossbitch »

darkkheartt wrote:
mrsbossbitch wrote:Okay, I’m going to lose my mind.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f87f81.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180607</span><span>/</span><span>e18cca1f90f42e5596c83b12b6f87f81</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Lol. This bitch is nuts
But seriously! Who made her feel like she was that important!? And who is dumb enough to believe anything she says?

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

God she's literally the worst. I haven't kept up since she blocked me on IG . :rofl: I feel sorry for anyone who believes anything she says. She'll forever be the liar who stole 5 grand she claimed was for life threatening illness but then got a boob job and the liar who tried to frame her anorexia as various life threatening illnesses.

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

Someone called her out on the poetry thing on twitter

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

Seriously...who is Annie??? A copywriter, a schemer? A con artist? A liar? She is so much and she deserves to be called out!

mrsbossbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrsbossbitch »

GypsySnark wrote:Seriously...who is Annie??? A copywriter, a schemer? A con artist? A liar? She is so much and she deserves to be called out!
I sent the first tweet to her. I also personally messaged the author who she is trying to say copied her. It’s obvious she copied his poem and is looking for attention.

Of all the things she’s done, blatantly stealing someone else’s art for her own gain is the stupidest, and most moronic. She can be sued.

mrsbossbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrsbossbitch »

I hate to double post, but JEEZ she annoys the living hell out of me. She’s quite possibly the worst human I’ve seen on the internet - especially towards others. Yet she plays the victim. The way she responds to people is so ugly and mean. Despite all her other lies, she is an all around shit person and I wish someone would expose her on YouTube.

GypsySnark
Learner
Learner

Post by GypsySnark »

content://media/external/file/80125

Who is this who is calling annie out???

mrsbossbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrsbossbitch »

GypsySnark wrote:content://media/external/file/80125

Who is this who is calling annie out???
I got an error that said file not found. If you’re talking about the anonymous twitter account, that was me.

Return to “A-M”