Marissa "WHO IS SHE??!" Lace: Part 22

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "WHO IS SHE??!" Lace: Part 22

Post by thereshegoesagain »

talkaboutit wrote:I can never tell if she's insinuating cheating or not. Because she retweeted several things that are salty as hell about commitment and being loyal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nah if he cheated she'd have fully lost her mind, I think it's more about how she thinks she was super loyal (ie. stalking him) and didn't receive the same back (he didn't want to spend 24/7 with her after he'd just lost his dad and wanted some space to process things alone).

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

I dislike Marissa but I feel kind of bad for her. This board is so good at calling things early, pretty sure we were all thinking some sort of shit would hit the fan around October (aka the month she was supposed to officially move in with Noah), but I didn't think they would actually break up.

I wonder if she had any sense that they would be breaking up because I feel like if I had any inkling that my boyfriend and I were breaking up, I wouldn't invest so much time and focus on decorating our semi shared living space.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I think they broke up because Noah was initially attracted to an outdoorsy, adventurous, self employed, creative (i.e. the watercolors he got her) motivated/inspired blonde chick who works in social media and gets cool promo perks from companies. Then it turns out she's not that outdoorsy. Travels to the same two spots over and over again. (Bali and Banff once, and then Joshua Tree/Big Sur x1000.) She's lazy ("/has anxiety" according to her tweet about needing to support your partner if they have anxiety), and he's the one who would push her to do things like start her store. Or be able to make enough money to be self sufficient. You know, things that make you an interesting person. And all she wanted was to be a trophy wife. (#tbt to her “career day” outfit when she was doing her one semester of community college - and she dressed up as a housewife.)

Also, on the note of her “being private” - I think it’s hilarious she thinks she “kept her relationship private” because she totally aired their entire relationship online. There are other youtubers who I actually LIKE, and are MARRIED, and I don’t know about their husbands careers, family or apartment. Like she was so public about all of it, it’s honestly embarrassing she thinks she was private about any of it. That HAS to be annoying for a 30-something year old adult who wants to have a normal life and not be stalked by internet fan girls. Honestly if I were him I would put all of socials on private for at least a year and block anyone who follows me that I don’t know personally.

I think his dad passing really put his own life in perspective. You have limited time, don't waste it with shitty people like Marissa. His dad wasn’t that old, and Noah is getting older himself, and probably thinks he needs to start making some serious life choices about how he spends his time and energy.. And she probably wasn't super supportive either, because she's a selfish person - she was only concerned with moving herself in instead of letting Noah grieve. And you would think she would be a great person to have around for that kind of situation because she's gone through it. My bf and I have both lost grandparents since we started dating and it’s not easy to be the partner of the one grieving, but that’s what you signed up for when you decide to share your life with someone.

He definitely felt suffocated, and wanted an independent woman to share his adventures with, not a 24 year old child who can’t even work for three straight hours without taking a face-mask-and-noodles-in-the-bathtub-at-noon-on-a-Tuesday break.

Also I definitely vote “#BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23” should be the next thread title. Let’s see if she can find NHG3 before we get to Part 24.

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote: Also I definitely vote “#BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23” should be the next thread title. Let’s see if she can find NHG3 before we get to Part 24.
100000% yes

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

derpmanerp wrote:
FrecklesMcGhee wrote: Also I definitely vote “#BecomingSingle - Marissa Lace Part 23” should be the next thread title. Let’s see if she can find NHG3 before we get to Part 24.
100000% yes

This has my vote too. I’m already getting my popcorn ready for NHG3.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I wonder if he watched Polinas video calling her out and then saw how many people were disgusted by Marissa and it kind of changed the way he looked at her. Also did she ever put out that crystal guide?? lol

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

@BecomingMove-rissa?

MissB18
Learner
Learner

Post by MissB18 »

Her Insta story today......Does she just flaunt her boobs at her grandparents' like that all the time? I would never be dressed like that in front of mine. It's weird! They look like they're falling out of her shirt. I would imagine her grandpa is mortified.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

MissB18 wrote:Her Insta story today......Does she just flaunt her boobs at her grandparents' like that all the time? I would never be dressed like that in front of mine. It's weird! They look like they're falling out of her shirt. I would imagine her grandpa is mortified.

Omg yes. Being comfortable in your body is one thing, but this is WAY too much.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

That puppy filter can't hide her broke face or make up for her giant boobs. She grimey

kalinxo
Informer
Informer

Post by kalinxo »

Elleayezee wrote:
MissB18 wrote:Her Insta story today......Does she just flaunt her boobs at her grandparents' like that all the time? I would never be dressed like that in front of mine. It's weird! They look like they're falling out of her shirt. I would imagine her grandpa is mortified.

Omg yes. Being comfortable in your body is one thing, but this is WAY too much.
That was a 100000000% attempt of her hoping Noah watched her insta story

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

I too also hate follow. It’s like watching a burning building + I can’t look away. I haven’t been seeing her post AT ALL on her Snapchat but I watched her most recent story with all the in-your-face-boobs. She normally dresses so frumpy. She never shows off her shape! I have no doubt that was attempt to look hot, with the hopes Noah would see.
Jealousy is a disease, get well soon babe :love2:

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

luluslut wrote:I too also hate follow. It’s like watching a burning building + I can’t look away. I haven’t been seeing her post AT ALL on her Snapchat but I watched her most recent story with all the in-your-face-boobs. She normally dresses so frumpy. She never shows off her shape! I have no doubt that was attempt to look hot, with the hopes Noah would see.
Which shows just how backwards she has gone despite year of you bullcrap. If she had actually learned ANYTHING from her hundreds of self help books she would be letting herself grieve but not suddenly changing her clothing to show her tits in the vain hope her ex sees, and instead would be doing something more productive with herself.

I do wonder about the furniture/stuff in Noah's apartment, who owns what!?

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Is she still friends with Nikki B?

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

Did she delete her Instagram stories? They’re gone now I wanted to see the mess! Lol!

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

blahblah20 wrote:Is she still friends with Nikki B?
lol, no. she burned that bridge along with all of her other friendships a long time ago.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Kamakazi wrote:
lol, no. she burned that bridge along with all of her other friendships a long time ago.
It seems like Marissa has a poor track record with maintaining friendships. She and Meghan (who, honestly, she has to credit for her Internet fame) haven't been friends in ages (and my guess is knowing them, they probably had a falling out over something dumb but are each too proud to apologize, and now it's just been so long), and she used to be *so close* with Sarah (sarahbelle93x), but, correct me if I am wrong as I did not watch Marissa's Nashville vlog, they didn't see each other when Marissa went there in May/June? Or at least neither of them posted any Instagram pictures, which would shock me if they did see each other. My guess is she and Sarah just kind of drifted apart after she left LA though, no falling out. But still; she and Nikki were very close and never lived near each other, not that it matters really.

This is a good segue to what I came here to ask, which was who are her friends now exactly? She posted about having a "girls night" last night, which is great of course, and that she discovered Bumble BFF during their "girls night" (which personally I think is healthier for her at this point to work on friendships than finding NHG3).

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

I *really* hope "Bumble BFF" isn't paying Marissa to promote their app because I genuinely cannot think of a worse spokeswoman for friendship than Marissa "Toxic Friendships" Lace. I hope her new "friends" don't get too attached to her because Marissa will ditch them the second a new guy even glances in the direction of her boob mole.

hiii
Learner
Learner

Post by hiii »

candlepants wrote:
luluslut wrote:I too also hate follow. It’s like watching a burning building + I can’t look away. I haven’t been seeing her post AT ALL on her Snapchat but I watched her most recent story with all the in-your-face-boobs. She normally dresses so frumpy. She never shows off her shape! I have no doubt that was attempt to look hot, with the hopes Noah would see.
Which shows just how backwards she has gone despite year of you bullcrap. If she had actually learned ANYTHING from her hundreds of self help books she would be letting herself grieve but not suddenly changing her clothing to show her tits in the vain hope her ex sees, and instead would be doing something more productive with herself.

I do wonder about the furniture/stuff in Noah's apartment, who owns what!?
I would bet money that Marissa bought everything that was “theirs” in “their” apartment. Everything that Noah bought was his (i.e. that big screen tv) but everything Marissa bought she called theirs in an effort to convince herself that they were *so serious*. The dining room table, all the decor from HomeGoods, even all the ceramic pieces that “they” collected on their trips. All her.

hothprincess
Talker
Talker

Post by hothprincess »

oh man y’all, it’s another double fisting coffee & messy bun day.

I so wish there was a collage or something of how many times she has tweeted that.

Return to “MarissaLace”