The Anna Edit / ViviannaDoesNothingInHerDressingGown Part 4

Snooze
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Anna Edit / ViviannaDoesNothingInHerDressingGown Par

Post by Snooze »

The heating thing is really weird. We life in a flat too and are isolated because we have people under and above, left and right to us. Even with the harsh temperatures Europe is experiencing right now, we don't heat over the day, when we are both out of the flat because the pipes are always a bit warm from the other flats. But as soon as we come home, we turn the heating on. If your house/flat is not as isolated you have to make sure to maintain a certain temperature. Most manual thermostats have a little snowflake sign. This is like the minimal temperature you need to avoid frozen pipes. How can those two ADULTS not know this. They are not students who live on their own for the first time.
Bye the way: still laughing my ass of over the "baby cod from old bicycle parts" comment. You seriously made my day!!!! <3

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

It was -18 °C for days where i live this week. And no, it's usually not like that. Imagine us not turning on the heat in our apartment! If no one is home, we turn the thermostat down a bit, still we dont wanna come home and walk around in blankets!
Anna from what i see doesn't need a freezer in her home. She can supply a pub with some ice cubes from her freezing home. Hey, there's a business idea for your cheap ass Anna!
And as you guys said, people sadly can't afford to be warm, and then you have her... buying chloe handbags over being warm in her own home... thats just plain stupid

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

How cold is their house for her to wear this much clothes in bed!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

MoanyMinnie wrote:How cold is their house for her to wear this much clothes in bed!!?
Wow she ditched the purple dressing gown only to get a grey drab one. So so cute and relatable, Anna. Totally giving the finger to Maslow's hierarchy of needs with the lack of heating.

Post by Guest »

^I see they no longer have those garish bright yellow bedside tables either, lol

Post by Guest »

Have you noticed that Mark still has a loo roll on his bedside table?

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

sophieimogen wrote:Have you noticed that Mark still has a loo roll on his bedside table?
He really found a way to keep himself warm ;)

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

omg every time she mentions Mark it's about him rolling his eyes or saying something negative. I get it if that's their shtick but after a while it's too much. I could see myself friends with Anna but I'd never go to her house because of Mark's constant judgement!!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

anonymous123 wrote:omg every time she mentions Mark it's about him rolling his eyes or saying something negative. I get it if that's their shtick but after a while it's too much. I could see myself friends with Anna but I'd never go to her house because of Mark's constant judgement!!
What a prick! The only explanation for her to put up with all his shit, is because he's incredible in bed. But somehow, I do find that very hard to believe!! Haha

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

meg1912 wrote:
anonymous123 wrote:omg every time she mentions Mark it's about him rolling his eyes or saying something negative. I get it if that's their shtick but after a while it's too much. I could see myself friends with Anna but I'd never go to her house because of Mark's constant judgement!!
What a prick! The only explanation for her to put up with all his shit, is because he's incredible in bed. But somehow, I do find that very hard to believe!! Haha
Well given how boring Anna is in every other aspect of her life, I feel her bar for being "incredible in bed" is quite low ;) :rofl:
BANNED

:hugs:

Iria
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iria »

MoanyMinnie wrote:How cold is their house for her to wear this much clothes in bed!!?
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 05806d.jpg[/img]"

Ok, it's been around -15 or even less where I'm from for about a week now and I still sleep in shorts and tank top. Why? Because I heat my place as any normal people do.

I don't know what weather has been like in UK but in my country normal temperature from december (or even earlier) till march is from 5 to -5 and heating in my place is always on even though our heating bill gets ginormous. I would rather pay more for heating than walk around my own house like a Eskimo

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

They're so cheap it's funny!
It's minus -10 degrees in Denmark and I sleep in a vest & thin PJ bottoms but my kids sleep (by choice) in pants & vest tops, as our house is nice and warm/ cosy!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

hanaemii wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
Well given how boring Anna is in every other aspect of her life, I feel her bar for being "incredible in bed" is quite low ;) :rofl:
Baaaaaah, you do have a point!!! :P :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ananas23
Informer
Informer

Post by ananas23 »

bloody hell, really, no heating? wow... by your ladies' estimates of their salaries (150k), they should be quite comfortable financially..? i mean, my parents earned less than that and i got a private education, whilst them having a mortgage, and the heating was never off in cold weather..??? someone mentioned them being curled up in dressing gowns like in Russia, my mother country hehe actually over there, heating is ON centrally October-March or whenever frost hits, and I've found myself feeling cold indoors more often in the UK (eg school) than back home when I was a kid. I'm not making a dig here at whoever posted, just a little fun fact. But yea how odd with the heating... I'm on a much much lower wage than Mark even, and still heat my ass, that's like staple cost...... I'd rather not go out as much or not buy oh-rgah-nic than freeze. Yikes

eriathwen_
Learner
Learner

Post by eriathwen_ »

Theory: maybe Anna plays up the whole not putting on the heating thing to seem more down to earth and cost-conscious? Anna’s not daft, she must be aware her household income is significantly more than the average viewer, so hams up
a lot of the more frugal aspects to seem more relatable?

I just refuse believe the heating isn’t on in this weather - as Anna would say, it’s blooming freezing!

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Maybe Mark should have married Lily and Anna should be with Rich? :D ;) Seems like a better match, personality-wise lol

Did they try and get a fire going in one of yesterday's Insta stories? Not sure if I remember that correctly or if I'm talking about somebody else hehe. Would be some progress. I think what "bothers" me most is the fact that Anna works from home and that isn't important enough to either of them to heat their place properly. I just don't get it.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

ananas23 wrote:bloody hell, really, no heating? wow... by your ladies' estimates of their salaries (150k), they should be quite comfortable financially..? i mean, my parents earned less than that and i got a private education, whilst them having a mortgage, and the heating was never off in cold weather..??? someone mentioned them being curled up in dressing gowns like in Russia, my mother country hehe actually over there, heating is ON centrally October-March or whenever frost hits, and I've found myself feeling cold indoors more often in the UK (eg school) than back home when I was a kid. I'm not making a dig here at whoever posted, just a little fun fact. But yea how odd with the heating... I'm on a much much lower wage than Mark even, and still heat my ass, that's like staple cost...... I'd rather not go out as much or not buy oh-rgah-nic than freeze. Yikes
Russia is usually the first thing that pops to peoples heads as soon as someone mentions freezing weather. And by that I mean places like Oymyakon or Yakutsk. That's why someone said walking around in gowns like in Russia. Just a saying, like people associating chilled out atmosphere as soon as someone says Spain.

Anyway...

I hate how she portraits Mark. I would be so pissed if my partner/husband/roommate talked about my living habits online like that. Don't get me wrong, I do believe he's cheap and all that crap, but we don't see him posting about Anna not showering or looking like a hobo 24/7. She makes him look like an ass, when in reality, she is a part of that household also. I would hate living with her. She's smelly, can't do laundry to save her life, even takes out clothes from the bin, where dirty underwear lays for days, she constantly talks about her being sweaty... She's basically an untrained dog.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

Just looked at some of my old posts and wrote this in May 2015: "I don't know whether it's that she's having a bit of a blogging crisis and has lost enthusiasm or maybe she is working on something big and not mentioning it but her content has been so lazy and boring for months now it feels like there must be something going on with her"

So apart from rebranding she hasn't done anything big has she in almost 3 years? And she's reduced the number of videos she does and is even more boring. I really don't understand how she spends her time.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

nervousbeachgoer wrote:Just looked at some of my old posts and wrote this in May 2015: "I don't know whether it's that she's having a bit of a blogging crisis and has lost enthusiasm or maybe she is working on something big and not mentioning it but her content has been so lazy and boring for months now it feels like there must be something going on with her"

So apart from rebranding she hasn't done anything big has she in almost 3 years? And she's reduced the number of videos she does and is even more boring. I really don't understand how she spends her time.
Yeah, and the thing is I would have understood her going down to one video a week during her renovations in January/early Feb, her home is her studio basically, but why on earth hasn't she gone back up to two again? It especially annoys me the rare occasion that she posts a Wednesday video nowadays and she makes a big deal about it being a "treat" for us. Like... you should be doing that anyway? It's your job! Up until December you quite easily cranked out two videos, sometimes three a week. Remember back in 2015/2016 when she always knew ahead what content she was coming next, why can't she get back to that? Especially since she took a month off in December. I don't get it at all.

ananas23
Informer
Informer

Post by ananas23 »

Blair Gilbert wrote: I hate how she portraits Mark. I would be so pissed if my partner/husband/roommate talked about my living habits online like that. Don't get me wrong, I do believe he's cheap and all that crap, but we don't see him posting about Anna not showering or looking like a hobo 24/7.
well she does that for herself haha i don't get her 'i sweat' remarks.... trying to appear relatable and not instagram-perfect? or for that 4D youtube experience, all senses involved :D

Return to “The Anna Edit”