The Anna Edit / ViviannaDoesNothingInHerDressingGown Part 4

Re: The Anna Edit / ViviannaDoesNothingInHerDressingGown Par

Post by Guest »

^Speaking of which, I know it sounds petty but her hands have always looked more masculine to me (long and knobbly fingers). Anyway, I think she has nice legs.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sybil Vane »

Tulips wrote:^Speaking of which, I know it sounds petty but her hands have always looked more masculine to me (long and knobbly fingers). Anyway, I think she has nice legs.
Please don't say that: her limbs are her only best assets (eyes aren't that bad either, and she was prettier with longer hair). The rest, however, is garbage.

Post by Guest »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Tulips wrote:^Speaking of which, I know it sounds petty but her hands have always looked more masculine to me (long and knobbly fingers). Anyway, I think she has nice legs.
Please don't say that: her limbs are her only best assets (eyes aren't that bad either, and she was prettier with longer hair). The rest, however, is garbage.
I'm not quite sure what you mean...It's just my opinion that I think her hands are quite 'manly' looking. I find her eyes quite puffy looking, actually. I agree she looked much better with longer hair.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by wild4thenight »

Tulips wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
I'm not quite sure what you mean...It's just my opinion that I think her hands are quite 'manly' looking. I find her eyes quite puffy looking, actually. I agree she looked much better with longer hair.
i liked her longer hair too, she has great hair naturally and it made her look more feminine.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Good lord, she looks TERRIBLE there!! How anyone can take style inspiration from her I've no idea. She is losing it.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Tulips wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
So sorry, it was late, my bad :(
I meant that her hands and legs are the only GOOD assets she has, they are lean and delicate. I believe they are far from manly. Eyes might be puffy sometimes, but they have a lovely colour and they're almond shaped.
It's a shame that she elects to dress like she does, instead of highlighting what should be.
This suits her (I hope that bloody pair of trousers is normal and not frayed or distressed or plain ugly):
Jumpers tucked in and leopard print? No thanks. She way too bland to pull that off. Eyesbrows are tragic.

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

She was wearing her huge coat at home in the snaps mentioning the pipes are now fixed??? :rofl: I would be mortified for other people to know I have to wear outside clothing indoors because i refuse to turn the heating on

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Anyone see her post on Insta stories about asking for content ideas for her newsletter? That she is stuck for ideas. Well, DUH, Anna. There's only so many organising pieces you can write that consist of "make a list".

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Why don't they turn the heating on? I mean why? like WHY?
Saving money for colder days? colder than this? :shock:
:love2:

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

Ombre_so_over wrote:Good lord, she looks TERRIBLE there!! How anyone can take style inspiration from her I've no idea. She is losing it.
Well she can't be losing it because she's never had it... :rofl:

I never could understand why anyone would take styling inspiration from either her and Lily (oh please don't get me started on Lily)... unless you like the country-bumpkins-trying-so-hard-to-look-like-city-dwellers look.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

lolita_blah wrote:Why don't they turn the heating on? I mean why? like WHY?
Saving money for colder days? colder than this? :shock:
Miserly Mark strikes again. It makes sense to save a few dollars living in a barely heated home and then having to pay a bunch to have repairs on the pipes that froze. Idiots.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

You only have to heat to like 10 degrees for pipes not to freeze, I heat to 15-ish mostly because I love wool sweaters and have a very large house. It also regularly goes down to -20 or colder where I am.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

If the frozen pipes wrecked their brand new bathroom that would teach them a lesson. IDIOTS

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

From her latest blog post
Lunchtime baths have become a thing (shhhh – don’t tell Mark!)
Seriously?! What a miserly, verging on abusive and controlling GIT

Also - she mentions / raves about the Dolly Alderton book again for a few paragraphs. Courtesy mentions Lily's book at the end but her only observation was "it's fab". Really? Nothing else to say? Hmm think that says a lot.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Ombre_so_over wrote:From her latest blog post
Lunchtime baths have become a thing (shhhh – don’t tell Mark!)
Seriously?! What a miserly, verging on abusive and controlling GIT

Also - she mentions / raves about the Dolly Alderton book again for a few paragraphs. Courtesy mentions Lily's book at the end but her only observation was "it's fab". Really? Nothing else to say? Hmm think that says a lot.
She has a lunchtime bath because....??
Is this related to their freezing house as well?

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

the UK is experiencing some harsh winter weather (in comparison with the usual mild winters we have) so a lot of people are experiencing frozen boiler pipes. It's not a massive deal to sort but shows Anna and Mark perhaps don't have much common sense when it comes to home maintenance. Heating engineers always saying to keep the heating ticking over to prevent frozen pipes.... I guess that doesn't fit with their penny pinching mantra.

as for secret day time baths, seriously WTF. Just put the heating on or rent an office space.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I barely watch Anna's content anymore,

But from what I remember of Mark he actually seemed super chill. Have things changed or was I just not seeing something?

I always just thought Anna was painting him is this kind of uptight bloke.

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:I barely watch Anna's content anymore,

But from what I remember of Mark he actually seemed super chill. Have things changed or was I just not seeing something?

I always just thought Anna was painting him is this kind of uptight bloke.
She does mention it quite a lot (perhaps her way of venting in a seemingly light-hearted/chill way), but then again she can't be genuinely worried about his reaction or surely she wouldn't publicly post about it!

Post by Guest »

EvilGLBunny wrote:
Ombre_so_over wrote:Good lord, she looks TERRIBLE there!! How anyone can take style inspiration from her I've no idea. She is losing it.
Well she can't be losing it because she's never had it..
To be fair, I quite liked Anna's style around 2013/14 (progressing on from the 'TOWIE' phase of orange faces and ridiculously long hair), plus she was a lot more interesting before she became a hermit in Brighton/Hove (she could still do so much there) and developed this guffaw she loves so much now. I thought she looked a lot more radiant too when she had a lot more going on in her life.

mozza74
Debater
Debater

Post by mozza74 »

The never putting the heating thing is weird. It evens itself out in the warmer months money wise, anyway. Some people don’t have a choice as to wether they’re warm or not so it winds me up no end. Just be warm you idiots, it’s ridiculously cold in the UK at the moment and as has been said it buggers the pipes up if you don’t heat the house properly. They’re really silly.

Return to “The Anna Edit”