HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Post by graylights »

The editing is alright but she needs better audio equipment or something because her voiceovers are horribly jarring. Not only is it obvious that she's reading off a script but the quality is so fuzzy compared to her crisp video footage.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

She must have saw her last video the top 10-12 comments was how she was just here for money and using her fans who gav her this audience to make those ads.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Did she really post a fricking vlog with footage from September??? Including footage of her trying to be sneaky about a product that she couldn't talk about but has since launched?

I can't believe it. Why bother? It's obvious that she hates vlogging, and would rather do makeup videos. She probably resents that she became more loved for her vlog editing and pioneering the hipster vlog style, rather than being known as a MUA. Now she has to vlog to pull in significant views and hates it.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by SillySausage »

It seems pretty clear in her rant at the end of the video that she resents having to do videos on Youtube and even address an audience that only follows her there and would prefer to only do instagram. WTF was that video anyways? A couple minutes of old ass vlog footage from her nap last year, talking about her horoscope, then rant about people saying she only posts sponsored content on YT when she uses IG everyday not sponsored. She obviously doesn't get it and doesn't want to. Just go away and be an instagram thot.

Isa93
Learner
Learner

Post by Isa93 »

allsaints wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:38 am
She must have saw her last video the top 10-12 comments was how she was just here for money and using her fans who gav her this audience to make those ads.
Were these comments on YT? I didn't see anything negative there so she must've deleted them.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Isa93 wrote:
allsaints wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:38 am
Were these comments on YT? I didn't see anything negative there so she must've deleted them.
The promoting some sephora mess I think on jan 26, turn on top comments

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

SillySausage wrote:It seems pretty clear in her rant at the end of the video that she resents having to do videos on Youtube and even address an audience that only follows her there and would prefer to only do instagram. WTF was that video anyways? A couple minutes of old ass vlog footage from her nap last year, talking about her horoscope, then rant about people saying she only posts sponsored content on YT when she uses IG everyday not sponsored. She obviously doesn't get it and doesn't want to. Just go away and be an instagram thot.

She only did it because the major backlash from the last sponsored video,she did this vlog to pacify them but still include a "talk" tthat comes off unnatural and takes up the majority of the vlog. I don't understand why she so pissy or hostile by YouTube or being asked about it, you'd think something horrible happened with YouTube the way she acts. It's so ungrateful

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Lol I finally unsubscribed - she's so pathetic. At this point I almost feel sorry for her. To be in your 30s and still have no clear direction, and (seems to me) no true friends.. No wonder she's so angry
BANNED

:hugs:

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

wow how bored must she be with her own life to pay what I presume is a ridiculous amount of money for a birthchart? honey go back to therapy, to a real psychologist.

Isa93
Learner
Learner

Post by Isa93 »

I just skipped her talk and then there was nothing left of the vlog, she had 5 minutes of footage and 15+ min of talking. I genuinely like her travel content, too bad she's only interested in showing her abs.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I wish this new Astrology wave would die. Never before in my life have I seen so many people trying to blame or attribute a person's shortcomings, personality/character flaws, and just all around piece of shitness or the fact that they may be best person in the whole world or why they are intuitive and enjoy solitude on their zodiac sign. Omg, my Sun conjuncts Mars therefore this is why I come off domineering and have control issues. LOL!

I mentioned in the threads early on that Claire clearly had abandonment issues. You mean to tell me that she really thinks that even if she weren't adopted, the markers for such issues are in her astrology chart therefore it would be a struggle or issue for her anyway? And the fact that all of this was the bulk of the video. I'd much rather her have done a video on her 23andMe results, but all that ended up being were screenshots on her IG story.

What a fucking mess.

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

lolomgstop wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:19 am
Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I wish this new Astrology wave would die. Never before in my life have I seen so many people trying to blame or attribute a person's shortcomings, personality/character flaws, and just all around piece of shitness or the fact that they may be best person in the whole world or why they are intuitive and enjoy solitude on their zodiac sign. Omg, my Sun conjuncts Mars therefore this is why I come off domineering and have control issues. LOL!

I mentioned in the threads early on that Claire clearly had abandonment issues. You mean to tell me that she really thinks that even if she weren't adopted, the markers for such issues are in her astrology chart therefore it would be a struggle or issue for her anyway? And the fact that all of this was the bulk of the video. I'd much rather her have done a video on her 23andMe results, but all that ended up being were screenshots on her IG story.

What a fucking mess.
well then it's obvious why our entitled queen of self pity claire would latch on to astrology, match made in heaven

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I used to be really into astrology when I was about 13 years old. Claire and Kathleen Lights, another one so much into astrology, are grown women.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

lolomgstop wrote:Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I wish this new Astrology wave would die. Never before in my life have I seen so many people trying to blame or attribute a person's shortcomings, personality/character flaws, and just all around piece of shitness or the fact that they may be best person in the whole world or why they are intuitive and enjoy solitude on their zodiac sign. Omg, my Sun conjuncts Mars therefore this is why I come off domineering and have control issues. LOL!

What a fucking mess.
Whoa she would be great for one of those DNA test, might be able to find her parents and whY they gave her up. It may be because they knew they couldn't give her a food life but still loved her or wanted to search for her. She maybe able to connect with relatives or even meet her parents since it seems she's alone in the world outside of Mary
but she seems so removed from Korea or Asia in general until Japan

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

allsaints wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:34 am
lolomgstop wrote:Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I wish this new Astrology wave would die. Never before in my life have I seen so many people trying to blame or attribute a person's shortcomings, personality/character flaws, and just all around piece of shitness or the fact that they may be best person in the whole world or why they are intuitive and enjoy solitude on their zodiac sign. Omg, my Sun conjuncts Mars therefore this is why I come off domineering and have control issues. LOL!

What a fucking mess.
Whoa she would be great for one of those DNA test, might be able to find her parents and whY they gave her up. It may be because they knew they couldn't give her a food life but still loved her or wanted to search for her. She maybe able to connect with relatives or even meet her parents since it seems she's alone in the world outside of Mary
highly doubt because those test aren't a thing outside of the US so there would probably be no relatives to connect her to

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

allsaints wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:34 am

What a fucking mess.

Can’t remember where she said it, I think Twitter, but she has taken a DNA test. No relatives have connected to her yet. Also very unlikely that she’ll share any results publicly

cellophane
Learner
Learner

Post by cellophane »

*still waiting for content*
S.

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

cellophane wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:26 pm
oh so you don't consider this to be content?

cellophane
Learner
Learner

Post by cellophane »

ReiRei wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:20 am
cellophane wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:26 pm
oh so you don't consider this to be content?

No, I mean the youtube videos she said she had planned at the beginning of the year :) I still follow her on instagram and enjoy seeing a bit of Bruce.
S.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I think that was a sarcastic answer lol

Return to “Claire Marshall”