Estée LaFrump - General thread part 19

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Estée LaFrump - General thread part 19

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I just clicked on Estee's new video and just as I was thinking "OMG that top is not flattering" she piped up with "So, before you ask me where my top is from and where my lipstick is from I'll put it in the info box". I know that YouTubers are asked these things routinely, all of them, but she really seems to have let it go to her head. She's become so arrogant...

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by daddyoh »

i don't mind that jacket / outfit on estee so much... maybe my standards are too low, bc the first thing i thought was 'hey no crocs'

aslan looks like a twat as usual though. he could be wearing a bespoke suit and i'd still think he was an idiot.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Aslan's just appropriating The Life Aquatic

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

HAHAHAHAHA, I love all your comments on this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

fancyvagabond wrote:Hideous.

"Send help." :rofl:

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

OhLorde wrote:
fancyvagabond wrote:Hideous.

"Send help." :rofl:
I swear if you scroll up and down a few times his left eyeball starts popping out of his eye socket
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Ivehadit_Officially
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivehadit_Officially »

Wow. There used to be a time when I could watch her videos and actually like them. Then it went to being slightly annoyed but could still watch them. Not I'm struggling to get through the first minute of them. It's 100% her attitude.

"before you ask me where my top and beautiful necklaces are from..." Okkkkkk.... get over yourself.

Her attitude in this intro is just... over it... above it... ... couldn't care less...

"make sure you open up that description box and you can.... find all that info" https://imgur.com/a/FneO4

and she calls herself a DIY queen for cutting off the bottom of a sweatshirt... honestly.

And you don't say! A product from fresh!!!! Its such bullshit that someone can be sent on a free luxury trip and promote a new product from that company and not call it sponsored.

Estee's de-stress tips... can't wait to read those. Go to a spa every week. Work 4 hours a day (if that). Take your dog for a walk 8 times a day. Get driven around central London- the tube is for peasants. Order in food and groceries (see last point). Go on a holiday once a month- treat yo self gurl, you work so hard.

"I'm going to have my third cup of tea for the day and get on with my life" aka thank god filming this video is over and I can read poetry on the sofa again.

Dull dull dull.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

Wowww. Was just blocked by estee lapsycho on instagram. Can’t take any type of criticism.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

This.
Oh man, her crazy spending and laziness disgusts me so much, I''m not clicking on any of her content anywhere so she won't benefit from it in any way.
I'd rather come here and look at your stills. :D
How in the world can she think she is a style role model if nothing she wears looks good on her? Maybe she does have a disorder where what she sees in the mirror isn't working in real life.
Last edited by funwithnames on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

oregongal wrote:Wowww. Was just blocked by estee lapsycho on instagram. Can’t take any type of criticism.
What was your comment and what did you comment on? :D

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

funwithnames wrote:
oregongal wrote:Wowww. Was just blocked by estee lapsycho on instagram. Can’t take any type of criticism.
It was her latest one where she's next to a car with a license plate "latte4u". Someone ELSE originally commented "this looks like something an old person would wear". I responsded, "agreed". Estee then comes on way later to say "Congrats on being incredibly rude people!" I respond to estee with, "No need need to get upset. I would just change a few things so you could look way better, but that's me. You do you." Then I woke up to being blocked. What a sensitive psychopath. Moral of the story...you can't post any type of criticism or else estee will have a fit. :FU:
Hope you guys can keep me entertained on here with her tragic outfits. :tu:

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

oregongal wrote:
funwithnames wrote:
It was her latest one where she's next to a car with a license plate "latte4u". Someone ELSE originally commented "this looks like something an old person would wear". I responsded, "agreed". Estee then comes on way later to say "Congrats on being incredibly rude people!" I respond to estee with, "No need need to get upset. I would just change a few things so you could look way better, but that's me. You do you." Then I woke up to being blocked. What a sensitive psychopath. Moral of the story...you can't post any type of criticism or else estee will have a fit. :FU:
Wait I thought her whole schtick was that she's old or a granny or whatever? And that it's funny to post the ugly "fashun" pics? Everyone else is just supposed to know when they're supposed to be salivating and calling her an icon I guess.

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

oregongal wrote: Hope you guys can keep me entertained on here with her tragic outfits. :tu:
Definitely. I stopped watching her videos a long time ago and I have no desire to, but I just LOVE checking her IG for new fashion disasters.

She looks like a rectangle.Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

Lamour88 wrote:
oregongal wrote:
funwithnames wrote:
Wait I thought her whole schtick was that she's old or a granny or whatever? And that it's funny to post the ugly "fashun" pics? Everyone else is just supposed to know when they're supposed to be salivating and calling her an icon I guess.
:rofl: right!? I wish I said what I REALLY thought of the picture now since I was going to be blocked anyways. To me there is no difference half the time between her fashUn and her "fashion".

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

If she thought that was rude she should get a real job, commute through traffic and do her 40 hours, princess is always on vacation because her no job job is so much work.

I see she bought that ugly fuzzy bag she was obsessed with. I swear she buys the ugliest shit.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

oregongal wrote: I wish I said what I REALLY thought of the picture now since I was going to be blocked anyways. To me there is no difference half the time between her fashUn and her "fashion".
Still pretty sure she reads here so it shouldn't come as a surprise what everyone (except her minions) thinks about her styling choices. And you were offering help, I would have been curious at least if I was her. ;) But as I said, she seems to see things completely differently from anyone else.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I forgot that I took a screen shot of Captain Zissou and their vampire friend. She looks rough, no photoshopping!! And what, no pumpkins? :rofl:

ImageIMG_5336 by k, on Flickr

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

^ That is a lot of ugly in one photo
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Whoa WTF happened to Amelia :o :o :o is she okay? What happened to her face?

catsarethebest
Learner
Learner

Post by catsarethebest »

Callan wrote:If she thought that was rude she should get a real job, commute through traffic and do her 40 hours, princess is always on vacation because her no job job is so much work.

I see she bought that ugly fuzzy bag she was obsessed with. I swear she buys the ugliest shit.
pretty sure it was sent to her for free, i think this company has sent other influencers free bags but they've at least done actual youtube reviews, not a lazy IG post :roll:

Return to “Estee Lalonde”