Niomi Smart Part 4

mg95
Informer
Informer

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by mg95 »

agree with the last couple of posts, her vlogs have been really enjoyable this month. I also feel like she's one of the only gleamers who acts thankful for the gifts and opportunities they receive. watching girls like zoe/tanya/victoria open their PO boxes always leaves a bad taste in my mouth but niomi seems to be appreciative

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by LadyBugB »

I really enjoy her vlogs as well, I think she has a great balance on her life. I'm excited to see what she'll share during her time home, her little sister is so cute and you can really see how much love there is in her family.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Is it me or are her thumbnails grainy

Saffrons v Naomi thumbnailImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

has she ever shared how old her mum is? i'm just curious, she looks so good for her age

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

joinmymisery wrote:has she ever shared how old her mum is? i'm just curious, she looks so good for her age
She's 43. She had NiomI at 18

AriaKapoor
Learner
Learner

Post by AriaKapoor »

AmenAmen91 wrote:Is it me or are her thumbnails grainy

Saffrons v Naomi thumbnailImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yup. But I think it's just a filter. It is consistent in all her vlogmas thumbnails.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

mg95 wrote:
joinmymisery wrote:has she ever shared how old her mum is? i'm just curious, she looks so good for her age
She's 43. She had NiomI at 18
thanks! i've always wondered but couldn't find it online

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Damn she is so annoying around Joe.

Also I try not to comment on people's bodies but her legs are sooo thin I feel like could snap off at any second.

With all that said, one thing I really do appreciate about Niomi is that she goes places/to events alone. Most of her work peers (Zoe, Tanya, etc) would never go to an event where they didn't know anyone (or couldn't take an assistant) and have to meet people, small talk through dinner, etc. I have to do this too for my job so it's nice to see Niomi handle it, it gives me a bit more courage when I have to do it too.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I cringed at the part of her vlog from the other day where she noticed she'd got glitter on her table while making cards, and in an attempt to seem more chill said in that weird voice that is trying to sound cool but instead sounds evil, 'I love it. More glitter, WOO' and started throwing glitter all over her table. Like... girl, what.

That said kudos to Niomi for actually being diligent in putting out Vlogmas, even if someone else is editing it. The attempt from a lot of YTers this year is just bad.

noranora12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noranora12 »

just out of curiosity, what is the purpose for youtubers assistance? I mean, I know the vlogs are not an exact representation of their lives/work but what would an assistant do? Like, doesn't their management do most of their business stuff for them?

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

She is SO cringey. She seems like she'd be unbearable to live with.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

noranora12 wrote:just out of curiosity, what is the purpose for youtubers assistance? I mean, I know the vlogs are not an exact representation of their lives/work but what would an assistant do? Like, doesn't their management do most of their business stuff for them?
I guess to make them feel important. They claim they help with scheduling and sponsorship, I guess having someone around who is savvy and can take care of all the administrative things is a plus.

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

Lamour88 wrote:I cringed at the part of her vlog from the other day where she noticed she'd got glitter on her table while making cards, and in an attempt to seem more chill said in that weird voice that is trying to sound cool but instead sounds evil, 'I love it. More glitter, WOO' and started throwing glitter all over her table. Like... girl, what.

That said kudos to Niomi for actually being diligent in putting out Vlogmas, even if someone else is editing it. The attempt from a lot of YTers this year is just bad.

Lmaooo. I rarely watch niomi and am new to this thread, so every time I read comments like this I die laughing bc she sounds like a robot trying to pretend she’s a human. Or like an uptight mom going like “ya I can let loose, I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner” lol

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

EffyStonem wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:I cringed at the part of her vlog from the other day where she noticed she'd got glitter on her table while making cards, and in an attempt to seem more chill said in that weird voice that is trying to sound cool but instead sounds evil, 'I love it. More glitter, WOO' and started throwing glitter all over her table. Like... girl, what.

Lmaooo. I rarely watch niomi and am new to this thread, so every time I read comments like this I die laughing bc she sounds like a robot trying to pretend she’s a human. Or like an uptight mom going like “ya I can let loose, I’ll have a glass of wine with dinner” lol
i keep up with this thread but i've barely seen any content from her - decided to watch her vlogmas #21 and all i could think about was this comment, she's so stiff and awkward?? it was legit like watching a robot try to be human :rofl:

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

EffyStonem wrote:

Niomi's personality reminds me of Bonnie Wright, Logan Lerman and Alexandra Daddario (names at the top of my head) they just have this feeling of awkwardness surrounding them, from the way they speak to the way they move is like so slowly and calculated? But I just feel that's how they truly are.

That being said if you haven't pack anything yet and you have a time frame until your bf picks you up why she choose to do other thing first.....it really annoys me that she decided to go to exercise first, I feel like youtube have no sense of priorities like when they vlog about how late they are while they are still standing in their room, "I'm so late and my uber is outside waiting!" like go to your uber first and then vlog.
-english is not my first language-

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

You can really see how taken in Niomi's is with Joe.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I died when Joe did his OOTD in today's vlog, totally unprompted.

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

rai1234 wrote:I died when Joe did his OOTD in today's vlog, totally unprompted.
Literally in love. Like, full on giggling, awwing, downright squealing when he pops up! And Daisy May "vlogging" was hands down one of the cutest moments ever! Talk about learning from your environment (which brings about a whole discussion on kids and tech, but like the moment was so precious I can't even be negative).

I really do think the two are in it for the long haul though.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

DapperDisco wrote:
rai1234 wrote:I died when Joe did his OOTD in today's vlog, totally unprompted.
Literally in love. Like, full on giggling, awwing, downright squealing when he pops up! And Daisy May "vlogging" was hands down one of the cutest moments ever! Talk about learning from your environment (which brings about a whole discussion on kids and tech, but like the moment was so precious I can't even be negative).

I really do think the two are in it for the long haul though.
And the pink tiara on his head that he probably forgot he was wearing :rofl:

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

Seeing Joe sat on the floor with a tiara did make me melt a bit. I'm surprised they're not at the stage they do Christmas together.

Return to “Niomi Smart”