Niomi Smart Part 4

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Re: Niomi Smart Part 4

Post by kyaraslife »

Wasnt she gonna move to Australia in early 2018? Is that plan off now? Seems like she is not going to for a long while given she has a new bf.

AriaKapoor
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AriaKapoor »

kyaraslife wrote:Wasnt she gonna move to Australia in early 2018? Is that plan off now? Seems like she is not going to for a long while given she has a new bf.
I think she was at a different place in life when she gave Australia a thought. She had just come off a long term relationship and was feeling free after a long time. Her life has changed since then. Her and Joe seem to be serious about each other. It would be stupidity to give it all up and move to another continent away from her family.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

DapperDisco wrote:
mg95 wrote:Image

Someone in the comments brought this up so I thought I'd take a look- Young Joe with young Prince Harry
Everyone does realize that his dad has like a title, and is pretty well known within English society? His parents were invited to the wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Niomi literally hit the jackpot in every way possible, Marcus is an absolute afterthought in comparison to Joe.
oh my gosh whattttttttt

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

Niomi will constantly make comments like “we are tired of eating so much bread” or this is “our favorite snack.” Seems like she’s projecting on him and it’s only a matter of time before he gets tired of that crap.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I honestly don't think Niomi pushes her eating habits on him but rather he does not mind adapting when they go out. Some of the places they go do both plant-based and meat options I just don't think he's that fussed. We've seen his meals include meat whilst they were out and he does not shy away from showing what he's eating on his insta stories.

They seem to have a well-balanced relationship though I do suspect that she has eased up a ton on her diet. Knowing that she's consciously eaten diary products lets me know that she isn't obsessed as what's been said.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

In her Gleam party video she showed that she shared her room with Victoria, but in Suzie's video Victoria was in Suzie's room the whole time getting ready? And I didn't see Niomi in those clips? Did anyone else notice that? I wonder why

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

DapperDisco wrote:As much as I have been preaching my love for Joe, Niomi has really been pushing the whole "one big happy family" image with Daisy. All the activities, the snaps - it's lovely to see how engrained into the family he has become, but what are you hinting at/trying to say Niomi?
It’s because viewers eat that sh*t up, look at this forum even. I would’ve personally liked her to have some fun, maybe date a Latino lover who would encourage her to dance once in a while. But that’s just me lol.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I don't mind Niomi and Joe is cute, but uhmmm why must be she be SO obsessed with exercising!? She's way OTT - can't even relax on a weekend away!
That would drive me potty tbh!
She's soooo slim and toned and she HAS to do an Ab blast in the hotel room..? Or what Niomi? You'll get fat? You'll get unfit?

#SeriousEyeRoll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

as much as I'm kind of smitten with Joe I think he's very much still in the honeymoon phase with her where everything is endearing. I doubt he'll be half as enthusiastic waking up on christmas eve at the crack of dawn to vlog her running a 5k a few years from now. She said herself, Joe's the kind of guy who won't work out for months- contrasted with niomi's need to work out even when she has a long to-do list to get to. Diet-wise though I don't think he really minds her lifestyle, he eats what he wants (they went for their first date at a steak restaurant lmao) and niomi says he cooks dinner for her so it's not like she's force feeding him plant-based food

izzy101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by izzy101 »

i don't understand her. one evening she was saying how she really wasn't feeling well/could feel herself coming down with something. then the next morning she gets up early and goes on a 5k run in the cold.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

izzy101 wrote:i don't understand her. one evening she was saying how she really wasn't feeling well/could feel herself coming down with something. then the next morning she gets up early and goes on a 5k run in the cold.
Niomi also thought to go for a run one morning when her legs were so sore she couldn't get out of bed.

Rest is important and healthy, but Niomi doesn't actually know what healthy is. To Niomi, more exercise = healthiest idea, always.

Side note, are these ginger shots that all the Youtubers do actually good for you? I can't imagine that much concentrated ginger would be easy on your stomach.

AriaKapoor
Learner
Learner

Post by AriaKapoor »

paintmedance wrote:
izzy101 wrote:i don't understand her. one evening she was saying how she really wasn't feeling well/could feel herself coming down with something. then the next morning she gets up early and goes on a 5k run in the cold.
Niomi also thought to go for a run one morning when her legs were so sore she couldn't get out of bed.

Rest is important and healthy, but Niomi doesn't actually know what healthy is. To Niomi, more exercise = healthiest idea, always.

Side note, are these ginger shots that all the Youtubers do actually good for you? I can't imagine that much concentrated ginger would be easy on your stomach.
THIS!! I mean how on earth is that a good idea? Just because it's a organic and has no meat doesn't mean it's good for you! Those ginger shots need to be diluted with water or juice. Having it straight is just plain idiocy. For someone who released her own cookbook and follows such a plant based diet, that seemed really stupid.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

paintmedance wrote:

I know, she seemed burnt out and exhausted and like her body was begging her for some rest. What I didn't understand is why her and Joe couldn't have gone for a nice scenic walk instead through the fields. She would've been out and active, but not pushing too hard.
But she is away from her gym/workout classes/bootcamps for a few days AND has holiday meals approaching so her mind is in overdrive finding ways to compensate.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

paintmedance wrote:

The gingershorts are probably not that good but like you said if she thinks is healthy then it can never be bad.
-english is not my first language-

lara77
Learner
Learner

Post by lara77 »

Wombat wrote:I think not drinking at the Gleam party is more likely down to it seemingly being a crap party - everyone seemed desperate to escape it and have as little footage as possible. It's easier to fake a headache/illness to get out of a terrible event if you don't drink before exiting.
I noticed that too. it seems like the (fake) "Gleam spirit" is slowly dying

Post by Guest »

@paintmedance: I do think a little ginger in its raw form is good for you, however I couldn't help thinking that concentrated dose of ginger can't be great for your stomach either, especially if you're not used to it like Joe probably isn't... I wouldn't be surprised if the poor guy needed to go to the bathroom not long afterwards lol. TMI aside, I imagine it stimulates heart rate which isn't always a good thing, I could be wrong though.

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

Just watched one of her vlogs for the first time in ages. It's such a bizarre insight into how rich people live. That fishtank in her parents' (?) kitchen!

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

mg95 wrote:I remember reading an article where she said her diet overhaul was due to losing a family friend to cancer at a young age. She said it motivated her to change because she used to eat really crap foods all the time and overindulge and even though she was never overweight she felt drained of energy and her skin was grey and she never worked out etc etc (she essentially described zoe’s diet and physique).

I think the obsessiveness probably comes from that loss.

You can still see she has a penchant for overindulgence though, from watching her the last few years she pretty much never says no to chocolate and eats a bar or a half a bar of her vegan dark chocolate like every day. I think she probably eats more than she lets on but she’s branded herself a certain way and is obsessed with image upkeep.
This makes so much sense. Especially if she was young, and her entire concept of loss/death is tied up with eating the"wrong" foods and not exercising. Honestly it's a classic ED origin story.

Every time she eats bread there might be a little voice in her head that says "Wow you're risking cancer for this? Better run it off before the free radical GMO gluten gut catches up with you!"

Just a theory of course, despite my massive tin hat I don't actually get clear reception directly from her brain.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

Is her parents' house the house she grew up in or did they move there more recently?

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

She grew up in her parents house, I believe they moved there when she was 11. During sixth form she lived with her grandma because it was closer to the school. Saying that her grandma's house is ridiculously huge not to mention they also have a huge home in Florida. Her family also have a home in Spain. I'm willing to bet that their wealth isn't just from the restaurants her parents own. Most likely she is from old money.

Return to “Niomi Smart”