hrhsucks
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

Post by hrhsucks »

WOW just WOW
I was appalled to see her bloated face. Also her twitching/blinking was out of control.
She has the weirdest mannerisms ever. And she is definitely erasing hate comments.
I caught 2 or more of them and when I refreshed the video they were all gone.

I seriously pray she gets her shit together, she really lost it and is not even funny anymore.
I used to enjoy her rant/complaining videos but now I catch myself skipping parts of her recent videos.
. :w<3:

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

hrhsucks wrote:WOW just WOW
I was appalled to see her bloated face. Also her twitching/blinking was out of control.
She has the weirdest mannerisms ever. And she is definitely erasing hate comments.

I seriously pray she gets her shit together, she really lost it and is not even funny anymore.
I used to enjoy her rant/complaining videos but now I catch myself skipping parts of her recent videos.
Too much facial fillers making her look swollen!!! I will never understand LA girls thinking this look is attractive.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

#chineseasianbillionairesuitcasecharger :rofl:

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

I randomly came across this old video and I actually really miss this Alex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-z3sU_X8F0

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

hrhsucks wrote:WOW just WOW

her face is so fat in this new video. its like she injected air on her cheeks
very chipmunk inspired.

kaptenkrokben
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kaptenkrokben »

Omg i wanted to strangle her when she once again started to talk and talk and taaaaaalk about her fucking coffee in her latest video. Shes excited about a fucking small black cup of coffee in a large cup. OMG. I know shes been like this for years but omg how fucking annoying and self involved can one person be? Im dying over here. Just needed to get this of my chest

Skickat från min Nexus 6P via Tapatalk

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

does anyone else think she looks like a more bloated version of chelsea handler?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Justmyson wrote:does anyone else think she looks like a more bloated version of chelsea handler?
:o Except with a waaaaaay more bloated face. I'm shocked at how she looks now compared to the video someone posted above ^^^^

Hope_everywhere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hope_everywhere »

So this basic bitch wants to convince us that her cheap looking chain is better than dior's? Are you kidding me? I honestly would be surprised if there are women who own designer bags and would put this piece of cheap metal on their bags!
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.45.05 PM.jpg

And every time she tries to advertise for her cheap crap and says that these items sell out very fast, I know she's lying and she can't sell them, so obvious and dumb.

Why would I spend that kinda money on her ugly looking chains when I have Swarovski, for example?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Lydia Elise Miller just bought a Dior with a chain strap. So, I agree. WHY would someone buy hers when you have the real deal?

Hope_everywhere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hope_everywhere »

lenathediva wrote:Lydia Elise Miller just bought a Dior with a chain strap. So, I agree. WHY would someone buy hers when you have the real deal?
I know, mini lady dior comes with thin, and very elegant chain
1508762379_M0505OCAL_M87B_E03_D.jpg
But this basic trash thinks she can convince us to use chains like this on designer bags LOL
mrbCFtELvA_VTmgNGlFuheQ.jpg
Honestly, this is how i see her chains.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

she used to be so freaking beautiful!! WTF. how can she have done this to her face? I know that video posted above was like 6 years ago but she probably would still look pretty much the same.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

say she was to let all her filler dissolve and go back to how she used to look...would her skin be stretched out? just wondering.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Alex reminds me of a 1980s B rated actress who’s now in her late 40s and is just a has been. But I still watch her vlogs because she can be entertaining with the stupid shit that flies out of her mouth. I know not one person like her in real life so watching her is interesting to me, with a confused look on my face most of the time.

Post by Guest »

Hope_everywhere wrote:So this basic bitch wants to convince us that her cheap looking chain is better than dior's? Are you kidding me? I honestly would be surprised if there are women who own designer bags and would put this piece of cheap metal on their bags!
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 11.45.05 PM.jpg

And every time she tries to advertise for her cheap crap and says that these items sell out very fast, I know she's lying and she can't sell them, so obvious and dumb.

Why would I spend that kinda money on her ugly looking chains when I have Swarovski, for example?
Mel soldera bought one and at least one other youtuber whose name I forgot. There’s nothing wrong with their appearance but I can’t imagine paying that price for something that’s isn’t stainless steel. You’d have to baby it, which see,s like a lot of trouble for a bag strap that digs into your shoulder.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

i personally wouldn't use her chain strap as it will make the bag look fake

Bonfire_Dance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bonfire_Dance »

^^They really do and totally cheapen the look of a bag. Her bag chains, just like her chain jewelry, remind me of buying chains by the yard at Home Depot, which has been mentioned here many times. I can't believe people actually buy those from her.
LaChloe wrote:I still can't process why she got a boob job and then proceeds to wear big baggy clothes all the time. It's like getting a nose job and wearing a mask over your face all day.
She was showing them off right after surgery. She isn't now because she ruined her post-lipo results. Alex and Trisha didn't even get to see the full results from their surgeries (although Trisha's boobs were definitely botched) because they ruined themselves before they were fully healed.

antisocixlite
Learner
Learner

Post by antisocixlite »

Haven’t been watch her videos lately because she somehow got even more boring, but whenever it’s time to start a new thread I’d like to propose “HRH: Her Royal Horseshit” as title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
god hates us all.

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

antisocixlite wrote:Haven’t been watch her videos lately because she somehow got even more boring, but whenever it’s time to start a new thread I’d like to propose “HRH: Her Royal Horseshit” as title ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that. So let's continue there shall we? :love2:
. :w<3:

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

NEW THREAD

LET'S CONTINUE ON: HRH: Her Royal Horseshit