. :w<3:

heybitch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

Post by heybitch »

New thread! Lol cant wait for her to complain about her cement tits [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

chattykathy7
Learner
Learner

Post by chattykathy7 »

Lawd! The title has me on the floor.

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

I know it's hard to imagine someone as bad as Alex but I think nick must be pretty vile himself to run back to her and get MARRIED. There's an endless amount of younger opportunitist type girls in LA who would gladly have married him just for the money so for him to go back to Alex with her sociopathic/dark cloud/negative/annoying personality really makes you think about him..

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

In her latest IG story, she thanked a youtuber for making a video of HRH PRIVÉ and not disliking the line.
I think that youtuber was the only one satisfied with those shitty rings. :rofl:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

EffyStonem wrote:I know it's hard to imagine someone as bad as Alex but I think nick must be pretty vile himself to run back to her and get MARRIED. There's an endless amount of younger opportunitist type girls in LA who would gladly have married him just for the money so for him to go back to Alex with her sociopathic/dark cloud/negative/annoying personality really makes you think about him..
He would have had to start all over again though, with Alex they got back together and were married pretty quickly, it's like, he didn't have to try like he would have at the beginning of a relationship with someone new. I don't think he's a saint by any stretch I just hope he gives as good as she does in the jabby insults department because that shit gets really old, even under the guise of "just kidding".

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ My thoughts exactly. They have a history together and for some people, that's better than having to start over with someone new so they stick to who/what is comfortable and familiar to them. I don't doubt that Nick has the same similarities in the character/personality department as Alex, but she is a certified toxic MESS and I really do wonder who else out there would have even bothered with this type of dysfunction were it not him?

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

hrhsucks wrote:In her latest IG story, she thanked a youtuber for making a video of HRH PRIVÉ and not disliking the line.
I think that youtuber was the only one satisfied with those shitty rings. :rofl:
I think that youtuber was MakupbytiffanyD, she has a pretty popular thread on this site too.

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

Omg everybody go and check Alex´s latest IG story lol
Omg you can see Nick in boxers in the background....
Omg he actually looks good semi-naked. I think i'm kinda developing a mini crush on him. (i know it's embarrassing) :roll:

But he is really good looking imo. :D

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

That's because everyone's been asking if they even live together. She probably posted him just to show everyone.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ Yep, so transparent.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

How in the world do they eat all that crap and not fart all over each other for days? :rofl:

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

Nick reminds me of someone and I can't figure it out. I don't find him attractive at all, maybe it's the mustache.

I just watched her Instagram story and she accidentally hit her nephew in the head with a toy she bought him. I lol'd and I don't feel bad about it lol.

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

Justmyson wrote:Nick reminds me of someone and I can't figure it out. I don't find him attractive at all, maybe it's the mustache.

I just watched her Instagram story and she accidentally hit her nephew in the head with a toy she bought him. I lol'd and I don't feel bad about it lol.
Bearded Christian bale?

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

EffyStonem wrote:
Justmyson wrote:Nick reminds me of someone and I can't figure it out. I don't find him attractive at all, maybe it's the mustache.

Bearded Christian bale?

More like the Pringles can man.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

He does look like an aburn-haired, bearded Christian bale. He's way too weathered looking for my taste tho. Plus he has to be an awful person if he's with Alex.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

I don't remember if this has been asked/answered before, but Ming isn't really a "service dog" is she? Alex has a clip on her IG story of her cradling Ming on the plane like an infant and even has her dressed like one with no service dog vest on or anything. I love animals and all and have pets of my own, but just because you get separation anxiety every time you and your pet are apart doesn't mean you can bring her/him in places they really shouldn't be. Jfc. I'd assume the plane checked for service papers and all that, but the fake "service dog" trend/abuse needs to stop.

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

^ I totally agree with you.
She is registered as a service dog, In previous videos you can see Alex´s wallet holding the service dog card but imo Ming Xi doesn't look healthy.
And really pisses me off the fact that Alex forgot about her bunnies. She rarely posts anything related to them in her Instagram.
Its all about Ming Xi now.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ Ming is a micro Maltese i.e. an accessory dog. Without even getting into the ethics behind the background of breeding micros - they just aren't healthy and don't live that long. There are people who wouldn't agree, but for the most part, research shows otherwise. That's also probably why Ming never seems very lively or active when we see her. Why anyone would grant service dog papers for a micro dog is mind boggling in itself, but I guess it's possible.

Return to “HRH Collection”