Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cocktails and Cement Tits - HRH Collection Part 8

Post by surgeryhugs »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
surgeryhugs wrote:all this celebrity talk at the beginning of her latest video LMAOOO!!! alex and her friends really think they are A listers smh nick seems desperate af too tbh

and girl what in the acutal heck was that with her mom crying?!?! seriously idk who was crazier her mom crying over her hair or alex weird reaction to her mom being so upset.. such a weird dynamic her mom seems off too lmao
Well Chelsea's boyfriend or whoever he is is a d list actor who changed his name to his dead dad's name to get more work. They sound so lame and the sad thing is she thinks she comes across as so cool, she's so stunted.

EXCUSE ME?!?! WHO IS HE??? That's so messed up :o

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Re this nasty stupid bitch’s instastory: Anyone outside of the US (or in) a “noose” is not a natural thing to call a piece of jewelry. A noose is more or less synonymous with lynchings of black Americans. Fuck this stupid worthless bitch and anyone who supports her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhaus
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by bowhaus »

Ugh this over botoxed bitch. Watching her IG stories, she is a psycho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaChloe
Learner
Learner

Post by LaChloe »

The woman needs to be bitch-slapped. What a cunt screaming at her mother. I wouldn't treat a dog like that. For as much as she wants us to all believe she is "high class" she's nothing but a dirt peasant. Driving around in her flashy car and bragging to everyone on YouTube about what bag she bought this week.. it's so obvious she's new money. Old money doesn't flash it around like that and old money doesn't try so hard to impress.

Post by Guest »

Lovelocket wrote:The celebrity talk was pathetic. And embarrassing. Who actually buys into that celeb gossip shit -half of it isn't remotely true. Plus also who gives an F? They have nothing going on in their own lives to discuss. Lmao.

She is incredibly mean to her mom. Even if her mom is cray, still she's mean as heck. Weird dynamic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is a strange place to trash people for gossiping :D

She seems really bitter in her vlog that she isn’t a spoiled housewife who does nothing all day :rofl:

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

OMG Get ready for more super boring videos from this girl.
Apparently the over sensitive snowflake is her. This girl cant take the heat anymore like she used to.
Also she claims her audience over analyze every single aspect of her life. Welp. You attract what you are sweetheart.
I don't know any other person that over analyze everything in her life like Alex does. :rofl:

All i have to say is: you made your bed now lay in it bitch.
She looked like a psycho & a fool in her IG Rant. Fucking loser.
. :w<3:

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Laughing at her mothers tears and making her cry is like normal. Remember when her mom bought her some painting for Xmas or birthday and she called it ugly and her mom cried. At least that's what she told us when calling her mom sensitive and saying her and her dad are more alike

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

LMAO What a psycho! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
. :w<3:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her rant on instagram was hilarious, all it told me was things really, really get to her. Like, don't get mad when people call you a bitch when you are one.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

This woman just gets uglier. Does it make a difference if you treat your mom or your friends like shit? No, you just treat people like shit. She's too stupid to even understand what people are talking about. She has probably never had one loving, functional relationship in her life. Her mom is obviously a moron and has raised an entitled stupid brat. They just go on abusing each other. No one is nitpicking, everything is grossly obvious and doesn't require any major analysis. And stop reading Guru Gossip, Alex, you're not welcome here. Just crawl back up your ass.

Post by Guest »

Damn in the new vlog her friend and husband were spilling some kardashian tea. I wanted to hear more lol

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

ddrayyu wrote:
Lovelocket wrote:The celebrity talk was pathetic. And embarrassing. Who actually buys into that celeb gossip shit -half of it isn't remotely true. Plus also who gives an F? They have nothing going on in their own lives to discuss. Lmao.

She is incredibly mean to her mom. Even if her mom is cray, still she's mean as heck. Weird dynamic.

This is a strange place to trash people for gossiping :D

She seems really bitter in her vlog that she isn’t a spoiled housewife who does nothing all day :rofl:
Get over it.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

A little bit off topic before I go into the video, but does anybody else get creeped out by Alex's enormous hands? I find it so creepy the way she holds her drinks, her hands look like a monster octopus which giant fat tentacles slowly move and wrap around the cocktail glass or mobile phone or whatever :o

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

was that mother for real? was that a show? if not, um...she needs help.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:A little bit off topic before I go into the video, but does anybody else get creeped out by Alex's enormous hands? I find it so creepy the way she holds her drinks, her hands look like a monster octopus which giant fat tentacles slowly move and wrap around the cocktail glass or mobile phone or whatever :o
i said awhile ago that it reminds me of dinosaur fingers

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

marakoojah_ wrote:
ForLoveOfGossip wrote:A little bit off topic before I go into the video, but does anybody else get creeped out by Alex's enormous hands? I find it so creepy the way she holds her drinks, her hands look like a monster octopus which giant fat tentacles slowly move and wrap around the cocktail glass or mobile phone or whatever :o
i said awhile ago that it reminds me of dinosaur fingers
Soorryy I hadn't realised! I hadn't read ptevious posts. Glad to know I'm not the only one!! It isn't just how enormous her hands and fingers are, it is the way she moves them, the way she grabs things, even the way she keeps flattening her hair and fringe with those tentacles :rofl:

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Here we go:

Edited: Found in the /r/relationships subreddit.

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

her IG stories are always so cringe, but i can't help but watch. especially the ones where she's mouthing lyrics and looking at herself while touching her hair and pouting her lips. lol, girl, you are scary looking.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

The haircut is so bad when she also parts her bangs down the middle. She looks like a little boy in the 70’s with a bowl cut.

LaChloe
Learner
Learner

Post by LaChloe »

hermesbirkin wrote:Damn in the new vlog her friend and husband were spilling some kardashian tea. I wanted to hear more lol
From what I gathered they were discussing Scott Disick dating Sofia Richie and how she was after him more than he was after her.

Return to “HRH Collection”