SuperMaryFace - Part 10

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 10

Post by GoldChocobo »

DaylightAmy wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:"Ok champ" "thanks pal" but HE'S the condescending one? Sure he said things he shouldn't have ("dumb kangaroo" is clearly stooping to her level) but he made some points. Just ignore him "babe" and move on, okay "hun"?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I fucking adore your posts :rofl:
I live to serve, sport ;)

Also thank you for the summaries once again!

Regarding Mary wailing about Layla growing up....this comes from her loving the newborn phase and how dependant Layla is on her. Layla can't walk or talk right now so Mary can pick her up, feed, and cuddle her as she pleases.

I mean, the goal is to raise an independent and thriving adult. Personally, I hate the newborn phase. I like smiles and laughs and progress.

Maybe she should just get a reborn doll if she doesn't want her baby to grow up.

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by cinnamondonut »

If Mary is continues to be so dependant and clingy with Layla as she grows up, she's going to rebel as a child/teen. It's an inevitability, if you never give her her own space and room to do her own thing, she's going to force it herself.

I can't help but wonder if Mary is just going to continue having children every couple of years and focus all her attention on the newborn that needs her 100%, ignoring the older children that only need her 50% of the time. If she's so devastated about Layla growing up ALREADY, I think this is at least a possibility right?

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Yeah, the fact that she's so dependent on Layla worries me a bit. It might just be because she's her first child, and she wants to do everything right, so even with a tiny sound from Layla she'll be in her room to check up on her. She needs to realize she can leave Layla on her own even if she makes a tiny sound.
Even in this vlog she was carrying Layla around in the sling again while it's getting obvious Layla likes exploring on her own. Wearing a sling in the house is totally unnecessary tbh.
I really wonder how this will turn out in the future.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I think Mary could really benefit from having a video baby monitor. She can place Layla in her crib and she can go do things in the living room or kitchen that way. I find they are incredibly useful, and I only live in a 2 bedroom apartment!

britt_w
Learner
Learner

Post by britt_w »

Speaking of Mary's grammar issues with saying "I've" all the time...that is the key evidence that those posts in the first thread were made by Mary, using the name SuperMaryFan (apart from the fact that its super obviously her). Do you think Ken would like to see what she wrote? I am so done with this bitch...what if I just tweet it at him? Or is that too far...I'm just so pissed about this snake situation.
Oh that's pretty obvious, not even Justin Bieber would have such a devout fan. She hadn't even been with Ken for a year, she wouldn't have had time to gather that kind of fanbase. The posts were very well-thought and ALWAYS left her in good light, a frantic super-fan wouldn't write like that. Plus i'm pretty sure the only fans she had back then were 13-yo boys obsessed with her boobs lol.

It's normal to get emotional at the thought of your child growing up, but isn't the whole point of parenthood that you don't realize you kids are growing up until it's too late and they're already in college? This shows how utterly bored she is, if she has all that time to think about the future lol.

It's nice that Ken is finally acting like a human being lol. Maybe he just never interacted with babies as a grown up and was kinda clueless. I remember him asking in one of the very first vlogs when would she start doing "cool baby stuff", maybe Mary promised him it would be "fun" and he set his expectations too high lol.

Honestly, the best thing that could happen to those snakes by this point is a natural disaster. Animals are pretty strong, they'd have a higher chance at survival if they escaped lol. I wonder what would happen if poor Boss somehow managed to get inside and have fun with the snakes- would they claim he also has a genetic behavioural problem that can't be fixed? I hope we can find enough dirt to report them to their local authorities, it's what they deserve...

Lolita97
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolita97 »

Mary use that patreon money to buy a baby monitor!

But knowing Mary she isn't gonna just buy a baby monitor she's gonna buy a baby camera. I can just see her sitting the living room and watching the baby cam just waiting for any sign of movement

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Yeah see, it sounded overly dependent to me, too... but since I don't have kids I try to put a question-mark in there first, just in case I'm being a judgmental bitch without being aware :lol: I've seen my sister crying because her 1 year old turned 1 and is growing up... she had a legit reason though; he is her last baby (and she LOVES being a mum) so it's more about her having lived through the baby stage 4 times in a row and that now being over forever... I get that. It was by no means her saying "I'm sad you're going to be big", moreso "this phase of MY life is permanently over".

The way she was kissing and cuddling Layla as she was talking about this made me think as well that it's the unconditional, easy affection that she craves - which you have to fight for a lot more when they get older (even 3 year olds can be a struggle with affection depending on the kid). Mary, your issues are showing... Layla is clearly filling a hole in your heart that's going to be empty again and you can't pop out newborns forever.

She is raising Layla in a home that is built on "I don't want Ken to help me because I'm independent" and "I don't have to accept any criticism" so she's either going to shape herself to fit into that and be aloof herself as well, or she's going to rebel against it and boy... good luck with that. Maybe if you want to be sure your kids stay affectionate and accepting as they grow older, amp up your chances for that by raising them in a home that isn't built on fragile egos and angst.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

I wonder if layla becoming her own person and starting to question Mary's facade of perfection will make mary change and grow up or will it have the opposite effect and push her further into delusions thinking her own daughter is against her because (insert external influence of some kind of why this happened). And she just moves on to getting pregnant again because 'the next one will be perfect'.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I can't help but wonder if Layla was a boy, would Mary or Ken treat her differently?

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

GoldChocobo wrote:I can't help but wonder if Layla was a boy, would Mary or Ken treat her differently?

Really good question... wow. Very good point. Mary's trying to score all these points for "wanting to be able to play rugby with Layla" and putting Layla in batman outfits... I wonder if she would be taking mummy-baby ballet if Layla was a boy. You know, since she makes such a huge deal of gender NOT being a huge deal to her.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

...yet she wanted to know the gender of her child before she was born.

The thing about the Harmony test (the genetic blood test she took) is that gender declaration is optional. You have to actively check off a box to tell them to want to know.

So if she truly did not care, why did she want to know ahead of time? Because her nursery is pretty gender neutral and her clothes are all advertisements for twitch.

Aelita
Learner
Learner

Post by Aelita »

My son turns 3 months on the 25th of July. He is my first and probably will be my last. I look at him and realize how much he's growing and I'm really excited for when he starts exploring and walking and talking. I'll probably cry when he turns one because I'll miss the newborn stage since it will probably be my only child but I'll be more excited when he gets older and more dependent.

I'm really surprised Mary never bought a video monitor. Even I have one (even though I was apprehensive to get one because what if I see a ghost!)

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

[quote="DaylightAmy"] NaevysK <3 thank you for all your insights, it's much appreciated and please keep sharing them! I have a theory about reptiles as pets... can you tell me if I'm way off or if I'm close? I THINK reptiles/snakes tend to show less obvious symptoms when something is medically wrong with them (not like a yelping dog or a limping cat) and so reptile owners would see vets less often than necessary... not intentionally but because it's just harder to spot there's something wrong with some reptiles? I have a feeling that's why people think reptiles are "more affordable"... when in reality I think maybe they just die in captivity more due to no treatment? Bad guess or good guess?

DaylightAmy you are 100% right. Even with cats and dogs we don't always know when something is immediately wrong. Aside from anything external like open wounds we can see, or yelping/limping from some sort of leg or foot or tail injury, they might not even tell us if something is wrong ( especially with internal things like a mass, an obstruction etc.) Reptiles are notorious for being extra stoic. First of all they don't make noise like cats or dogs, so they can't immediately tell us " hey I'm hurting here". Even small changes in Reptiles like runny stools CAN be a sign of parasitic infection which might be missed if you aren't cleaning out their poop every day. If she hasn't taken her snakes or her skink to the vet I really recommend she does. Simply because they could have parasites that you can't see in the stool ( such as coccidia). I take my beardie out every day to handle him for socialization, that is important because you want even your lizards to be OK with handling for when they need to go to the vets for check up's and if you have people over that wants to hold them OR even your own kid. Other things that can be issues that you wouldn't notice unless you were handling them every day is any signs of respiratory illness, infectious stomatitis ( mouth rot) and difficulty shedding ( which is fairly common and why I bathe my beardie every other day).

Despite what Mary says, Even snakes should have a fairly big enclosure ( especially bigger snakes). Snakes like to hide often in a hut, but they need room to stretch out and explore as well, which is basic knowledge.

Boss does not look like a happy dog. Dogs NEED socialization with people and affection from people in order to be happy and healthy. Much like I said before even with shade and water outside with a big furry dog like boss he could easily get heat stroke ( even when not in the sun) and if not noticed quickly it can be fatal. I do believe that they would miss signs since they don't pay attention to him. If he were dizzy, had weakness, depression ( lethargy), or thick sticky saliva ( all common signs of heat stroke in dogs) they wouldn't notice because they never ever have him inside or ever spend time with him. ( Once a week doesn't count :roll: ). These dogs can also get burns on their feet from the hot pavement ( you should test it before taking your dog out on a walk on a hot day).

overall, They are pet owners I do not want to see. I work in an emergency hospital for pets, we have different departments but I am in the intake section so I look over all animals and decide which department they need to go to, treating more severe patients on spot. I remember a while back Mary said they got rid of Jackie because of neurological issues. Well guess what? My hospital has a neurology department, and in almost all cases neurologic problems can be resolved. HOWEVER, I know for a fact that it was not neurological issues, it was a behaviour issues, which needs to be fixed with training and a behaviourist, not giving the dog away.

GoP1kachuGo
Talker
Talker

Post by GoP1kachuGo »

Ok I don't know if it's just me being nit picky but is it normal for a baby's legs/feet to look THAT pink?
I know the people who've seen the vlog didn't point it out so it's probably nothing, but can the circulation be being cut off from being in that sling like that? It just really freaked me out a bit.

I also loved how Ken tried to make a pineapple joke "You know what they say about men who eat pineapple" and Mary didn't respond what so ever :'D

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

The image above. Just fixed it for you. Not sure if it's the lighting or what. Babies are usually a little bit pink though, so I don't want to say this is bad (I'm also not a mother).

Sadly in the case of Mary, she is never wrong. Oh she can preach and tell everyone else how to be better humans, because she herself is perfect and any mistake made is someone else's fault or entirely out of her control or it was totally intentional (ie a joke).

There's no WAAAAAY Mary couldn't handle the behaviour of Jackie, it was something out of her control! She had neurological conditions, nope, no even if you're an expert your advice is unsolicited and you need to STOP and learn how YOU were wrong in telling Mary how she was wrong. Because how dare you!

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Wow NaevysK, thanks for your insights! Great to have a vet in here!
Now that I learned more about reptiles from you, I worry about Ken and Mary's pets even more.... :?
I.... don't think they've taken the reptiles to the vet? Like ever? I remember Lunchbox had some trouble a while ago (I think it was Lunchbox at least, one of their reptiles fell on the ground), but I don't think they took him to the vet in the end. And they definitely don't see the drawer snakes often enough to be able to identify if something is wrong with them.
And now they're getting more snake drawers... ugh!!!
These people make me so mad. :x

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I just can't understand how their subs see "oh we're poor please send money to patreon we need to save for Layla's future and to see her family!" and then don't get annoyed at seeing them spending the money frivolously on tattoos, roombas, more animals and other unnecessary shit and actually DEFEND them.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

Thank you Oliver!

I can tell you that with all of the people i've worked with as a Vet technician ( and some can be difficult), I don't know how I would deal with Mary and Ken. I hate dealing with know-it-all sort of people especially when their pet is in pain and it makes my job hard. Sometimes you know whats right for the pet, but the owners won't let you do what you want even though the vet recommends it, simply because of money, which is a HUGE issue in the veterinary field.

It did concern me when they said ( I think it was lunchbox, you're right) fell on the floor and they said he " looked " ok. Often times you can't tell they have a fracture immediately just by looking at it. It may get a little swollen and discoloured later but not immediately and if the pet is in shock they might not react to you touching it, especially if they also hit their head or something and it caused some sort of head trauma/neurologic issue.

Maybe I'm just a bit overprotective but if ANYTHING is wrong with my cat or my beardie, even something really small, I feel it's best to go get it checked out. Something small can turn into something huge very quickly if left untreated.

some other things they don't do which is actually important for the health of their animals: ( trim the dogs nails, they can get overgrown and grow into the pads of the feet and it is very painful for the dog ( I see it a lot) ( since they live in warm climates giving their dogs year-round protection against ticks, fleas and parasites ( year round isn't necessary int he winter months here in Canada because ticks aren't around in winter months, it's too cold for them to live)) ( and supplementing their skinks food with Calcium powder to prevent Metabolic Bone Disease ( harmful and potentially fatal causes deformities in reptiles that aren't getting enough calcium))

:tu:

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Aw man we get the best, most interesting people visiting this forum ^_^ always good to read some interesting info like that from a professional source.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

Malaola wrote:Aw man we get the best, most interesting people visiting this forum ^_^ always good to read some interesting info like that from a professional source.
I'm so glad, Everyone here is great. I was nervous about posting because I am quite a shy person, But everything you guys have said and exposed is really honest, really true and speaks to who Ken and mary really are. It makes me terribly sad that they feel it's okay to take advantage of people by begging them for money. Last time I checked they weren't on social assistance so they shouldn't need public donations. There are people with way less that contribute way more to society. Makes me rather depressed to know people like them exist, and people like them should never, ever own pets ( et alone a child). I fully believe Mary loves this child, but there is no debate about it, Ken doesn't. Honestly I feel like they didn't even discuss bringing this kid into the world. If they had and they both wanted it, they would BOTH be loving, caring and prepared.

EDIT: and it's not like they aren't making any money off of the merch that they have of which people keep posting pics of on Mary's twitter :roll:
Last edited by NaevysK on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”