GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 10

Post by GoldChocobo »

justmiss wrote:
midnight wrote:New tweet from our one and only Mary:
"The butts of pigs look so naked, like I expect them to wear pants and they don't."
(facepalms) (facepalms mom's face) (facepalms everybody) (ability to even=stolen from me)
Well, her pig is required to wear pants, so I'm not suprised she's confused.
LMAO savage. High five!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Malaola »

Editing, i was and still am very angry about this tweet. So angry I actually can't even be funny so I'll probably post later when I cool off.

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Post by duh and or hello »

Malaola wrote:

Editing, i was and still am very angry about this tweet. So angry I actually can't even be funny so I'll probably post later when I cool off.
FUCKING.GODDAMN.C-U-N-T.
I'm with you on this one, I'm fuming. You're not fucking cute, Mary, You're fucking MENTAL. OMG I'm gonna stop before I tear her a new one, swear to god.

[/size]

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Animal hoarding is a disease, Mary. A legit disease. You're a crazy reptile lady who is literally running out of room to house your animals. You keep them in drawers. I don't care if that's what they like, you need to admit that you do not have the space to get enclosures for all of them. And you hinted at breeding animals too.

You're probably breaking a law in your county. Just stop.

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

BITCH WHAT THE FUCK.
People in the replies are like 'as long as you can take care of them properly, you can have as many pets as you want'.
Sure you can take care of the snakes and stuff because they are low maintenance. Buy more small snakes for that short rush of happiness, and stuff them into the drawer, whatever. (Still not sure what to think of the drawer system -like what's even the point of having a pet if you can't see it- but I don't know anything about snakes).
But you don't give your dogs the care and attention they need. How about you learn to take care of them properly before getting more pets? And actually walk them? :FU:
HOARDING IS A PROBLEM, especially if it's animal hoarding.

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

justmiss wrote:
midnight wrote:New tweet from our one and only Mary:
"The butts of pigs look so naked, like I expect them to wear pants and they don't."
(facepalms) (facepalms mom's face) (facepalms everybody) (ability to even=stolen from me)
Well, her pig is required to wear pants, so I'm not suprised she's confused.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Why not just have a million babies on top of that... oh wait that's the plan anyway.

I mean I guess if you want to tell everyone where the patreon money really is going then fine Mary, buy more pets, people will clock on eventually that you are scamming them on there though. While you sit on your ass and let an automatic device clean for you.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Ok. I've had time to cool down.

For someone wanting to seem so good and benevolent she sure loves to take the low road doesn't she? That tweet was a thinly veiled 'are you triggered LOL I'm gonna keep doing it'. I originally edited my tweet because it got explicit and while I wouldn't use the same words now I'd sum her up as trash. Heartless narcissistic trash.

If you want a collection, collect stamps, coins, fucking postcards not living creatures. There purely isn't a large enough attention span in one person to provide enough care and attention to this many pets and give them a comfortable living and potentially medical care. And with a newborn on top of that. While layla is sick or crying and ken won't lift a finger to help boss could be choking on a bone. Alone. In the back yard with nobody to come running for help. A snake could be dying from some sort of disease which she wouldn't catch as they're kept in a drawer so she can't tell their behaviour has changed. Does she really think she's so amazing she can juggle all of those things responsibly when she's already proven she can't? Was giving jackie away not a warning sign at all? Did that just not register with her as an issue? She barely could divide attention between jackie and betty and now between boss and betty without one being locked away but HURR DURR ARE YOU TRIGGERED LMAO WERE GETTING MORE SO YOU'RE MORE TRIGGERED HA HA HA.

She simply cannot be this stupid and this much in denial at this point she has to just not care about the well-being of those animals. Which is why I consider her a self serving narcissistic piece of trash.

And you know people enabling her in the comments have either one pet or don't have pets at all. Or their parents take care of their pets. She's gonna change her tune when one of her pets dies out of neglect. But I'm sure she's gonna claim it's just 'something that happens sometimes' and get preachy.

Normally I'm trying to assume she's just a lost young girl who made bad choices but moments like these make me feel sheer disgust towards her and her hypocritical preachy ways. She's willing to gamble with animal lives to 'stick it to the haters' like she's actually relevant at all.

Honestly if you girls weren't so funny and nice I wouldn't even post on this forum because she's a washed up, failed wannabe starlet who tried to make it big and ended up knocked up in bumfuck Missisipi with no education, no future and nobody to talk to in a nouveau riche version of a trailer park.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Hell yea Mary you go gurl, don't listen to COMMON SENSE the haterz you buy them pets until you literally cannot take one step into your own home MOREE I NEED MOARR YEE YEE (eyeroll so powerful I'm close to pulling something)
Hey man, at the end of the day, it's not my house nor my money. If she wants to keep buying pets until she is literally surrounded by dog shit and snake shit and tarantula shit, as kids say these days, no skin off my scrote dude. I do have one question tho. Who does she think will have to take care of them all, Ken? :lol:

I can't helP but feel bad for said animals tho. And for their fans. I scrolled a little and they are all brainwashed, saying shit like "there isn't such a thing as too many pets as long as you can provide for them! :love2: " You sweet, summer children. Ofc there is such a thing as too many pets, please wake up and smell the coffee. It only takes seeing like 1 video of a granny with her dozens and dozens of cats WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Last edited by midnight on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Post by duh and or hello »

Malaola wrote:Honestly if you girls weren't so funny and nice I wouldn't even post on this forum because she's a washed up, failed wannabe starlet who tried to make it big and ended up knocked up in bumfuck Missisipi with no education, no future and nobody to talk to in a nouveau riche version of a trailer park.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I agree. Usually, you guys are really adamant about not using curse or offensive words to describe Mary, but this time I really DON'T GIVE A FUCK it was hardly even acceptable when she blatantly bragged about all the pets she has but now she wants to add more just "prove us haterz wrong??? NO. You're not doing US any harm, Mary, You're harming the lives of those animals you know you'll never be able to properly care for. You're nothing but a sad, pathetic, lonely, unlovable cum dumpster that got "lucky" enough to get knocked up by a two bit youtuber that will never love YOU just your body. Even if you leave Ken, other guys will never truly love you, they'll only want your "hot body" because your attitude and personality is PURE SHIT. I don't give a fuck, I'm not a nice person, never said I was. I hope something drastically horrible happens to you. Even if you were just messing around in that absurd tweet of yours, you're still the ABSOLUTE WORSE

[/size]

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

I really agree with you guys on the animal point of view. I have been in the Veterinary field as a Vet Technician ( like a nurse for animals) for almost 2 years, and had been in school for that for two years ( along with my own personal pet experience) and I can tell you I've noticed a few things that are quite bothersome. Nothing is worse in my field then when a pet ( mainly dogs) come into the clinic that aren't trained or socialized properly. I have seen my fair share of aggressive dogs that are ONLY aggressive toward strangers because their owners never bothered to socialize them with other people, take them to parks etc. Another concern I have is their dogs being outside all the time, especially their big dog boss. Even if you have shade and water for them outside big furry dogs like newfoundlanders, sheepdogs etc are not meant for hot weather. They can overheat really quickly, not to mention burning their feet on hot pavement. There is also a risk when you leave your dogs outside ALL the time and this even includes farming and working dogs the risk of wildlife attacks on your pets, which can be fatal. All of what they do with their dogs really bothers me.

Also, my parents own 2 Tarantulas ( previously 3) and I will say that they are very low maintenance pets, so having a few, even 3-4 isn't a huge responsibility. HOWEVER that being said, snakes and lizards are very expensive over time and they are quite time consuming. My partner and I have a cat and a bearded dragon. He is a young bearded dragon ( about 6 months) and so he eats A LOT because he is growing so rapidly. With him I bathe him every other day, and buy him 100 crickets twice a week. The cost for 100 crickets in Ontario ( where I live) is 13 cents per cricket ( of the large ones). that equals about to 13$ plus tax twice a week ( and he eats collard greens and dandelion greens on top of that). Since she has snakes pinkie mice ( baby mice)are even more expensive. It is incredibly expensive and time consuming feeding him properly, and socializing him properly so that he is comfortable with being held. I imagine with a big dog like boss the food he goes through is incredibly expensive ( as much as 150$ per bag depending on brand). I honestly feel that with my cat and my Bearded dragon, often times with my depression as well makes it incredibly hard to take care of just the two of them ( with the help of my boyfriend of course). So I can't imagine the level of care and time they are putting into their pets and with so many it is honestly a problem in my eyes.

NOT only the food and cleaning and such, but I really do think that ALL animals should go for check-ups at the vets even reptiles. I bring Atticus ( my beardie) to the vet once a year for a normal check up unless something else goes wrong, that is really important for their health. I quite frankly don't think they are responsible enough for any of the pets they have and I feel incredibly bad for all of their pets for having such crappy owners.

phew sorry for the rant, Animal care is something i've always been passionate about and I work in an emergency clinic so I see a lot of what can go wrong if you don't pay attention or proper care to your pets.

( side note, their snakes should have proper enclosures with heating and everything not living in drawers.)

sorry If I am posting too much or anything..sorry I'm not used to like... meeting new people :)

All Out of Ideas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by All Out of Ideas »

I'm a long time lurker but that tweet was ridiculous. She has zero capability of taking constructive criticism.

I had been avoiding bringing it up because ya know I'm all for people doing what they want to do and I could have read some things wrong because of all the legal terminology, but I actually did look up the ordinances concerning owning animals where they live and if I'm not mistaken you're not supposed to own any breed of constrictor because they're classified as "dangerous animals." I hate causing trouble but if they live in the county they say they do then they're not actually allowed to have constrictors :?

I'm all for owning a snake. I find them very therapeutic and they have personally helped me a lot with my mental health. That's ONE snake though, not 5 in tiny boxes. I don't see how you get any pleasure from keeping them like that.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Oh so she's just going to keep tweeting about snakes today just to rub people's face in it. What a classy and positive girl ! :)

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

She might not even have to BUY more snakes guys. She can put 2 of the snakes she has now together somewhere and force them to breed!
I seriously wonder of she has an IQ deficit or something. She can't seem to take anything that's thrown at her, whether it's advice or critcism.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I mean, I love cats. A lot. But I also have ONE cat. I pour all my love and affection into that one cat. To have 10 cats is ludicrous. And if Mary was into cats instead of snakes, people would call her a crazy cat lady and deem it not cute. So why does having a snake pit seem like an exception to the rule that way?

I think I'm going to start calli g their house a snake pit.

Saint Mary: the queen of the vegan vegetarian bean riddled snake pit.

britt_w
Learner
Learner

Post by britt_w »

In moments like these i wonder if she's actually 15, she sure behaves like. She posted pictures on instagram weighting her snakes. Worst part for me is the comment section. SO many clueless idiots, i can't begin to think how many young girls have made their parents get them snakes just cause Mary can't stop preaching about her vegan vegetarian animal hoarder life. Her vegan vegetanierism is an act to hide the fact she's starving herself, because any true vegan/vegetarian (motivated by their love for animals) wouldn't even begin to think about having all those pets in such poor conditions. I really don't think snakes are meant to be kept trapped in a house, much less in a freaking plastic box. What happens when the snakes grow stronger and learn to push the drawers? Snakes loose all over the house with two puppies and a baby. Honestly this situation would be so funny if it weren't for the fact that these two morons are raising a child (and of course all those animals).

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

If you want to facepalm head over to her instagram, she's fighting with people in the comments and is so high on her high horse she'd kill herself if she lost her balance.

edit: I think either I'm having a vulnerable day today or she's really that horrible. Normally I just snark and make fun of her and move on about my day but today her posts gave me anxiety. I just can't help but think how none of the animals she owns wanted this or asked for it and now they're being treated like something to get extra internet points for and make merchandise of. And her pretentious tone really makes me want to knock her down a peg. But even if I wrote a comment on her post it wouldn't even be worth it with the Great Wall Of Denial.

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

Malaola wrote:If you want to facepalm head over to her instagram, she's fighting with people in the comments and is so high on her high horse she'd kill herself if she lost her balance.
But she still is very positive person. Complainig abourlt hormones and apology fir lashing out incoming...

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

I hate how she always ends her replies with an X. It makes her look super condescending.
The person arguing in the comments is pretty rude, but they do make a point. Snakes are predatory animals. They are unpredictable. Things will go right the first 100 times, but the 101th time, someone will get hurt. From what I understand, ball pythons are mainly harmless, but they can still bite. I'm really worried for what will happen once Layla starts walking and exploring the house. :? They really have to lock up the snakes somewhere when the time comes.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

There's a vlog where Mary has gotten bit before. It won't be the last time either..

Return to “MaryMakingIt”