The Devil Wears Preda (Joey Graceffa) Part 17

cez98
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Devil Wears Preda (Joey Graceffa) Part 17

Post by cez98 »

joey got some deep issues, he needs to invest in a therapist or 3. this man is pushing 40, and yet he's still acting like a 10 year old.

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

cez98 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:03 pm
joey got some deep issues, he needs to invest in a therapist or 3. this man is pushing 40, and yet he's still acting like a 10 year old.
40??? really?

it looks like he's trying to keep Gemini...Wolf was not impressed but was kind of cute

awxx2019
Learner
Learner

Post by awxx2019 »

I don't know if that was a typo, sarcasm, or misinformation, but he just turned 29.

awxx2019
Learner
Learner

Post by awxx2019 »

I don't know if that was a typo, sarcasm, or misinformation, but he just turned 29.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

He looks like is is mid 30s but definitely is trying to push his young teen like behaviour to keep a young ish audience-

Also he’s definitely trying to keep Gemini and Daniel posted on his story that the next kitten to meet a dog is Sagitaius so I bet he wants to keep him/her.

I still don’t have any clue how it will work-Maria clearly hates cats ( no judgement I love them but each to there own) so how will she cope with 2/3 cats in the house? Also the biggest issue with the dogs will be Moon, he’s young and playful so may actually hurt the kittens if he plays with them.

Also so much for Aquarius and Aries being favourites- I guess there only like 5 weeks old so he has a few more weeks to change his mind- also will he keep Sakura or not? She’s not a cute kitten so won’t bring views and if she gets fixed she won’t have more kittens so she’s not a money makers🤷‍♀️.
Although I won’t put it past him to have Sakura accidentât meet the neighbours Tom cat and oopsies!- more babies!

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Correction- they are 6 weeks old tomorrow

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

This is a theme for him I see lol

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

I saw that thread too- people are really suggesting he gets a Rabbit next! Image the disaster that will be! If storm doesn’t kill the rabbit the cats certainly will or poor husbandry will certainly hurt the poor things health.

Also when Sag meet storm he reacted like it was pray and he even admitted storm has a high pray drive. Like what an idiot why keep an cat if you that your dog will likely kill or hurt your cat.

Also now Daniel wants to keep a cat also 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looks like they maybe keeping Sag and Gemini

It will all end with a hurt cat, or excessive fighting hence they will get rid of a cat.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

I’m 😤!!!
This will end with 2 dead hens and 2 dead cats and a blood red dog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

as predicted, they made the break up official, it happened "3 months ago"

joey keeps Woolf and Moon
Dan keeps Lark and Storm

he already has a place

Maria is heartbroken

it looks like a hard video for them , but at least they look honest ans it explains all the "roommates" and Daniel's travels and numerous hikes

it looks like it was becoming har for Daniel to live with Joey who seems so seclusive and an introvert

i lives with an ex for a while and it's the hardest thing to do as a couple imo.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Yeah joey definitely seems more hurt than daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I honestly didn't expect them to make it past 2 years, let alone the 6 years they were together. It seems like a very mature split. I don't doubt that they do care for each other. My guess is that Daniel put up with Joey for the money, lifestyle, and opportunities, but also became comfortable in the relationship, even when the signs showed they were incompatible. It probably came to a head and they realized it was better to separate. Daniel is now able to establish himself as a content creator and can probably maintain his career/lifestyle without Joey. Not saying that's the only reason they stuck together, but I think it's a realistic and common scenario.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

6 years? it's been that long? really?
it feels like it was only a couple years ago joey came out.
i'm not surprised they broke up, but that's because people here had already called it
The Internet knows all your secrets

Mukbang818
Talker
Talker

Post by Mukbang818 »

Joey actually looks great for his age, not sure where the pushing 40 vibe comes from.

Anyhoo, kinda sad seeing them break up even though they seemed so incompatible from the get go. Wish the best for them.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

FleekCucumber wrote:It’s this stuff that makes me think they aren’t together.

Ya! I knew it! They kept posting shady stuff and they weren’t ever together. Poor Daniel. He deserves more. I really want to still like Joey but he has a lot of issues he needs to fix in himself.

cez98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cez98 »

Mukbang818 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:21 pm
Joey actually looks great for his age, not sure where the pushing 40 vibe comes from.

Anyhoo, kinda sad seeing them break up even though they seemed so incompatible from the get go. Wish the best for them.
it was sarcasm. he just needs to act his age instead of 12

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

I feel rude asking this lol but I'm genuinely curious how Daniel can afford his own house? Does he model enough that it pays that well?

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

damondaniel wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:04 pm
I feel rude asking this lol but I'm genuinely curious how Daniel can afford his own house? Does he model enough that it pays that well?
I was wondering that too, plus it sounds like he bought it instead of renting it.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

He gets escape the night money and yt money. I’m sure between those and the modeling he’s making enough. My guess is that Joey also bought him out of the house since they purchased it together.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Does anyone know the timeline of when they actually broke up? It almost seems like they gave away Red, well after they already knew they could have shortly transferred him to a separate house from Moon with either Daniel or Maria. Did animal control actually make them give him up?

Add me to the list of people that never understood how Joey and Daniel got together in the first place. I only starting watching when the puppies came, and I didn't even realize they were together. It seems like their sexual orientation and love for Huskies are the only 2 things they have in common.

I love Daniel's new cozy garden hideaway house though. I also wondered about how they handled the money, because while he spent some time shading their soulless mansion, he seemed a little too defensive of how small his new home is, and the work it needs. I am excited to see what he does with it.

Return to “Joey Graceffa”