Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Devil Wears Preda (Joey Graceffa) Part 17

Post by Anonymouspuppy543 »

aga1007 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:05 pm
So is he going to keep the cat after it has the kittens? Does he give the cat back? Does he give it away? Do they keep it? I understand they won’t be keeping the kittens but how can you keep the cat? The cat is locked in one room all day and all night. I understand cats don’t need all the space in the world but to have the cat live in one room for the rest of its life? It just doesn’t seem fair to the cat. Sure, right now I get it, let her get used to you, let her have her kittens in a confined space but afterwards? And then there’s the issue of the cat and the FOUR dogs getting along. I surely hope they rehome the cat afterwards and have no intentions of keeping it.

Also they sent Moon away for MORE training.. during coronavirus where both Joey and Daniel have no where to be but home with all the time in the world to train moon themselves. But having four dogs and a cat is just soooo exhausting......... I can’t guys, these people annoy me like no other.
1) So is he going to keep the cat after it has the kittens? Does he give the cat back? Does he give it away? Do they keep it?

It's a foster cat so naturally it will be taken care of before going to a new home. However if he gets attached...then he would adopt it. It would be his responsibility because Daniel already takes care of 4 huskies.

2) I understand they won’t be keeping the kittens but how can you keep the cat?

Through adoption. If he finds himself unable to give her away then he would keep her but that would not come without having a conversation with Daniel and finding a permanent spot to keep her in unless he decides to introduce her to the huskies.

3) The cat is locked in one room all day and all night. I understand cats don’t need all the space in the world but to have the cat live in one room for the rest of its life?

No the cat does not have to live in one room for the rest of her life. She could probably visit other rooms in the house as long as the doors are closed and she is separated from the huskies. Her main room would require enrichment to be mentally stimulating for her. Joey would need to invest in things such as toys, a cat tower, etc. For now it's fine because she is pregnant, and should not be doing any strenuous activities.

4) It just doesn’t seem fair to the cat. Sure, right now I get it, let her get used to you, let her have her kittens in a confined space but afterwards?

Afterwards the space would be a bit crowded. As the kittens grow larger they also need a place to play and run around. There is also the possibility that they could escape the room. Sit by the door and wait for Joey to walk in and sneak out. He would have to be extra careful when entering.

5) And then there’s the issue of the cat and the FOUR dogs getting along. I surely hope they re-home the cat afterwards and have no intentions of keeping it.

Well....huskies have STRONG predator instincts and this would make it difficult for them to get along with the cat. Only through training and monitoring interactions carefully would they ever be able to get along in this hypothetical situation. I hope that they re-home her too as their home is turning into a zoo/pet sanctuary. However I feel like they will now keep fostering animals or taking them in until one of the two say enough is enough.

6) Also they sent Moon away for MORE training.. during coronavirus where both Joey and Daniel have no where to be but home with all the time in the world to train moon themselves.

It could've been pre-planned but it might help relieve some of the stress of taking care of 4 huskies and 1 pregnant cat. I find them paying people to train their dogs just lazy and uncaring. When I was training my dog that was our bonding time that I would pay no one to do for me.

7) But having four dogs and a cat is just soooo exhausting......... I can’t guys, these people annoy me like no other.

Go watch something else for a bit. Stressing over other people's problems will not help you. I get that they are annoying and what I find really annoying is why they have the animals in the first place, VIEWS. The other thing that I find annoying is the potential of this cat (staying or not) too many what if this happens or this.
I keep hoping they won't give Maria the cat or her kittens, while it might be good for her at the moment, it may be poor long-term planning like Shadow.

lunabot
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabot »

What if the cat is just fat and it’s not pregnant at all lol. It seems Joey is just money hungry and needs to make content about birthing pets because apparently people like that.

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

this piece of shit really got another pregnant animal for views huh. the transparency is wild, it's like he's not even trying. just like with the dog, the story is vague as hell with a million missing pieces. Instead of fostering through a shelter which is the CORRECT AND SAFE way, some "friend" Happens to have a pregnant cat they can't take care of. Okay Joey.

Anonymouspuppy543
Learner
Learner

sandwiches wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:26 pm
this piece of shit really got another pregnant animal for views huh. the transparency is wild, it's like he's not even trying. just like with the dog, the story is vague as hell with a million missing pieces. Instead of fostering through a shelter which is the CORRECT AND SAFE way, some "friend" Happens to have a pregnant cat they can't take care of. Okay Joey.
I thought he said in one of his videos that he was fostering the cat through the shelter he rescued her from.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

The kittens are here ... they are Georgous but he’s handled them so much in the birth and that’s so irresponsible.. he also did a vlog taking and handling them to show them off for us and he’s playing favourites again with a white and black faced one🙄 how long do you give it before it’s deja vu and they can’t keep them because the husky’s don’t like them, they scratch the furniture, they spay everything.. etc.

I bet he’s keeping momma and kitten since he’s got a favourite and then he’ll get rid of them or be bored and buy a pregnant hamster or something else.. Daniel tweeted once about wanting a lot of animals like cats, pigs but DONT GET AN ANIMAL IF YOU Can’t care for it!! Makes me very angry 😡

Also he doesn’t seem to have taken any of them to the vet yet.. if she’s a stray from a mate she possibly hasn’t seen a vet in years so that’s irresponsible, she needs vaccines, worming defle meds etc

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Also he said in a vlog like 3 days ago joking my I hope that she should have merch like the 2 cats from simply nailogical...🙄🙄😬.

He’s definitely hopping to keep her, he has a top in that’s looked just like her that he said he had for ages( yeah yeah) so I bet even if it’s just for thé beautiful cat atheic he will he making merch to make more money off her..

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Sakura seems like such a sweet cat. If he doesn't keep her, I hope he makes sure to find her a good home because she would be an amazing pet to have.

She doesn't really seem like the type that would try to fight with any of the dogs, but I do worry about how much they might stress her out. I used to have both a cat and a dog simultaneously and while my dog was always polite enough to the cat, she never warmed up to him and it's amazing how much more confident and outgoing she is since he passed away. Just because your cats and dogs can coexist doesn't mean it's the best thing for them.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

so I did some maths on how much money I reckon joey is making off views from these kitten videos..
according to social blade his views have risen a lot since he started cat content on the 27th. so using the average estimated income they suggested I did the maths assuming the views and income are based on the kitten vlogs not the other older videos and the value in semi accurate estimates of income(although I guess these numbers on the low end as he must sustain his lifestyle somehow)

the minimum income hes made since the first cat vlog on his vlog channel is roughly £946 which is £72 pounds a day.( divided by 13 days)
( $1182 and $90)the maximum guess is £14962 therefore per day is £1151 ($18702 and $1438.75)

so if he keeps the kittens for 8 weeks (56 days) with one vlog a day ish he will earn roughly between £4,062 min ($5,077.5) and max £64,456 ( $80,570)

THESE ARE ESTIMATES but I bet these are low as he will probably make kitten challenges and stuff to and his views are inc so it could be higher. but that is a lot of money he could be making off those kittens..

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

during this pandemic, youtubers are making less from ad revenue, i've seen quite a few complaining about it. probably why so many have raycon sponsored videos at the same time.
so the real value is likely on the lower end. it might still be a good amount of money, but not as much as he'd be getting if it wasn't for the reduced ad revenue
The Internet knows all your secrets

Anonymouspuppy543
Learner
Learner

Joey "I don't do research before getting animals" Graceffa

How could he not know what plants are poisonous to cats? Those kittens already have fleas and he's too oblivious to notice. He really lacks common sense 90% of the time. :roll:

lunabot
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabot »

I really hope he doesn’t keep the cat or kittens. He’s better of as a foster, let someone that care for the pets companionship and not the views be the permanent home for them.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Anonymouspuppy543 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:15 pm

How could he not know what plants are poisonous to cats? Those kittens already have fleas and he's too oblivious to notice. He really lacks common sense 90% of the time. :roll:
How do you know all the cats have fleas?

Anonymouspuppy543
Learner
Learner

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:00 am
Anonymouspuppy543 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:15 pm

How do you know all the cats have fleas?
Someone commented on one of the recent kitten videos that the kitten he was holding had fleas. It was a top comment with a time stamp on it so that people could see it.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

It’s at 5:17 on the addressing your concerns video. Gross! Those kittens should not have fleas. The mom cat all of those dogs should be on flea control!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anonymouspuppy543
Learner
Learner

Anyone notice that the huskypac instagram is now run by misterpreda and not a shared account anymore?

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

So what's going on with them? Are they on a break?

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

My guess is that Joey is too preoccupied on these new kittens 🐱. They are the new money makers and he can make endless content for 8 weeks.

Whereas the dogs are all adults and they probably don’t have much of an exciting life and it’s probably Daniels job to care for them anyway.

On a second note Maria seems to have semi adopted Lark,sleeps with her goes on hikes. She took storm once too. Seems like she’s missing shadow( poor her). Shows she wants a dog and seems to be able and willing to care for one.

Also he’s finally named the kittens. Playing favourites again with the back and white one. I guess he will keep her and Gemini cause she looks unique.

He was messing with them again a few videos back and used bad science and ‘ I’ve done my research’ to show he clearly hasn’t but he’s been better theses last few blogs.

Anyway I 💯% garuntee this will turn into the puppies part 2. Videos introduced them to the dogs. Playing, moving into new homes. Ect and if he does keep mama and a kitten or 2 I bet he will be bored of them in a month or 2( aka once they no longer make good video content) and will be launched into Maria and Daniel to care for

Anonymouspuppy543
Learner
Learner

PiinkFart wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:51 pm
So what's going on with them? Are they on a break?
I guess they are. At times their tweets on twitter seem to hint that their relationship is on the rocks. They throw a lot of shade at each other and Joey constantly talks about how much he annoys Daniel. :?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

the rumors of a break up have been going around this thread for some time. i think it started around the time daniel went to milan by himself and joey was making some cryptic tweets.
i wonder if they were doing another break on the relationship that they keep from the audience(they did it on their first year of dating), or if they were ready to pull the plug on the relationship. being stuck with each other during quarantine probably has only made things worse
The Internet knows all your secrets

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

It’s this stuff that makes me think they aren’t together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Joey Graceffa”