Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pals of HereForTheTea

Post by Bubbletimez »

SpottedZebra wrote:
dralonsp0ok wrote:CITH !!! Mwahs xxx

Hi Spotted Zebra, nice to meet you :) Yeah you posted in the other thread my YouNow comment to HFTT when she was streaming her lame arsed 'context' BS. I asked why she didn't just tell Krusty to GTFO .. which incidentally was met with a 'what-evaaah' from HFTT. I was pretty vociferous to the rats and about them re. the doxxing of Rodie and the bullying of Jess so you probably do have SS of me :ninja:

Obviously a lot more has come out and it seems a lot of people were fair game for Krusty and the Krazy Krew to sh1t talk and speculate about, including me. One thing is for damn certain though, they may all be throwing each other under the bus and trying to downplay and divert from their misdeeds but every last one of them in that clique, or anyone who entertained their mess that could have put a stop to it/alerted the people they were coming for, is responsible in my eyes.

That hierarchy that has been posted up there ^^^ is about right I'd say.
Ok so here goes a riddle.

Christine golden was incredibly close to kuckian until she had one of the group members pull a gun and menace to attempt on her own life.

She gravitated towards Martin Louis for a while but Martin didn't entertain her bullshittery and she was soon stabbed in the back by fidget.

How did she end up under Sam's wing with all this story out there?

Also, why use Brandi's breakdown and later on mentioning fae fae and her terminal illness as a sympathy card?

What people told me was that on the "self professed last younow stream" Sam said she would have Christine golden said she was on the phone with fae and that fae was in bed terminally ill.

But then I saw ss of that same stream with fae commenting.

What in the hell happened there?!

Is it all crazy pills?
Are you able to explain the Christine Golden and Fidget situation?

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

Post by BubbaGumpShrimp Co »

SpottedZebra wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:WOW brain tumor or fibro... that's pretty bad... feel sorry for her... but what is she even doing in the middle of this mess? Hope she feels ok.
She has quite a mean and trashy streak.

I've seen screenshots of her literally calling out for sam because she was acting extra crazy and someone mentioned: "holy shit someone didn't take their pills."

Her and Christine golden also lost their shit on the comment section of one of Martin Louis videos.

Somehow they were able to make it about them.
From what I've been told she also dms Sam everytime someone is talking about her. She helped to ambush Poetic Jess during her 1st live stream when Jess spoke out. Fae ran to tell Sam and Sam came in to guest and attacked Jess.

And no we don't like Kuckian hahaha

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

Bubbletimez wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:
dralonsp0ok wrote:CITH !!! Mwahs xxx

Hi Spotted Zebra, nice to meet you :) Yeah you posted in the other thread my YouNow comment to HFTT when she was streaming her lame arsed 'context' BS. I asked why she didn't just tell Krusty to GTFO .. which incidentally was met with a 'what-evaaah' from HFTT. I was pretty vociferous to the rats and about them re. the doxxing of Rodie and the bullying of Jess so you probably do have SS of me :ninja:

Obviously a lot more has come out and it seems a lot of people were fair game for Krusty and the Krazy Krew to sh1t talk and speculate about, including me. One thing is for damn certain though, they may all be throwing each other under the bus and trying to downplay and divert from their misdeeds but every last one of them in that clique, or anyone who entertained their mess that could have put a stop to it/alerted the people they were coming for, is responsible in my eyes.

That hierarchy that has been posted up there ^^^ is about right I'd say.
Ok so here goes a riddle.

Christine golden was incredibly close to kuckian until she had one of the group members pull a gun and menace to attempt on her own life.

She gravitated towards Martin Louis for a while but Martin didn't entertain her bullshittery and she was soon stabbed in the back by fidget.

How did she end up under Sam's wing with all this story out there?

Also, why use Brandi's breakdown and later on mentioning fae fae and her terminal illness as a sympathy card?

What people told me was that on the "self professed last younow stream" Sam said she would have Christine golden said she was on the phone with fae and that fae was in bed terminally ill.

But then I saw ss of that same stream with fae commenting.

What in the hell happened there?!

Is it all crazy pills?
Are you able to explain the Christine Golden and Fidget situation?
I wish I could explain the whole thing.

It is so complicated lol.

She and cg kinda united to help Martin after Martin's channel was taken down.

This was also when the new anti kuckian group was formed that involved the other bad side of all of this (queen kaillleen and Randi Savage and all of that).

In the end fidget was recording phone conversations and sharing them around.

She since just dropped off of social media.

Probably the best thing for her.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

SpottedZebra wrote:
BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:Welcome! @dralonsp0ok

Im Canadian but I've been to England a couple times :) Don't have twitter only gg. Oh shoot, you are Robingrace too? Here I thought that was Deepthoughts4yt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just a small note, you guys need to be careful on mentioning where you are from and things like that.

I think I know who you are now and to be honest, one of the things that I appreciated while mentioning this particular drama was that I literally knew none of the involved.

I hope you have a good time on gg and get to help exposing things on a more positive spin.

Have fun :)
Thank you for saying this. PROTECT YOUR ONLINE IDENTITIES. I'm going to edit the post, people are ALWAYS lurking and they'd love nothing more than to out you guys. There is no doxxing (including self doxxing) allowed on GG.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

@dralonsp0ok

Did you ever have issues with Fae? She seemed to have a personal problem with you, or maybe she just didn't like that you call out bullshit and she is full of it. She LS with Sam one day saying that she has fibromyalgia and a tumour on her optic nerve so she types everything in capitals so she can see the letters... Funny how that doesn't apply to dms tho! She also claimed to be bed/wheelchair bound but was supposedly seen walking around on Skype calls. The reason she has dropped off the face of social media is because she has gone camping for 3 months.... Doesn't sound like someone terminally ill in my opinion, but hey, I'm not a doctor.

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

Damn, still can't get images to work.
Here are the URLs.

https://ibb.co/jbNRSa
https://ibb.co/hvJcYF

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

BGS I'm bringing up your post here because I don't feel like it needs to be addressed in Teabags thread since we have this now.
BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:@kukikunt oh lord all the speculation. As I answered above, I'm not a Hoodrat, however I am admittedly biased toward them, because I think the shitstorm will damage Sam and I can't stand that cun*. I'm not Steph B if that's what you're suggesting.

Here is a little hint: I live in Canada. Steph B is American with quite a southern accent.

I am open to receipts from the other side but damn, everytime they are asked for...... Crickets. No one could offer up a single receipt in Sam's stream and no one has offered one up on Twitter either. Like damn. Bow and deep are supposed to have so much proof so where is it?

At least the rats have been willing to share with me.
[1] If and when Bow or Deep choose to share ss it's on them. They don't have anything to prove as far as I'm concerned because they're not involved in this Skype group drama or subsequent trolls hunts they ended things at Rodie. Why are you so concerned about them in particular, would it be because they spoke up about @ShesChristie?

[2] Why is it that you have such an interest in this drama when you're not a participant of Teabag's thread? I'm curious. I'm just trying to wrap my head around someone posting inaccurate things about Teabag {I believe in dragging when they have committed the crime} but also making rat members look innocent as if you're trying to take the heat off of them. I can go into detail of the posts that have ticked me off if you wish.

[3] I never said you were Stephanie. I don't know why you're going into detail about her accent or why that has anything to do with this unless you were in the groups and have/are spoken/speaking to them.

[4] So the purpose of your account is to get on here and get the rat's side of the story out? Intriguing. Very intriguing. Now you seem to focus on Jenn/Christine/Fae. These are the members of the rat nation who have decided to speak out. And another thing you can go back and tell your sources that their ss are trash. I don't care for harleyJennMUA. Never known her like that but she posted ss to @WhyyoumadBoo which show Stephanie Brown was taking a page out of ShesChristies book to display a one-sided narrative when clearly Stephanie Brown is a shady B.

[5] You said people were asking you to post that disturbing horse comparison picture of Teabag and harleyJennMUA. Who are these people and why are you their puppet/spokesperson?

I don't want you to reveal your identity. I'm just saying things don't add up and ofcourse the rat nation are welcome to say their side but none of you have owned up to any of the shit you've done and every time you have released ss there have been 5 others that contradict the point you were trying to make. Still the same puppets supporting puppet master ShesChristie.

You can PM me your response or address it here leaving that to you

Have a ponder <3

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

@kukikunt

No I'm not a member of the rats so to speak. I will answer your questions here because I have nothing to hide.

1, Bowing_Out was in Sam's livestream calling the rats bullies saying she had evidence of it, but never provides any..... I was there myself to witness that.

2, I hate Sam, I think she's a cun* but right now I have more of an issue with her friends that seem to be so willing to have their name dragged through mud and am curious as to why. What makes them so loyal they would be shit on like that and still come back?

3, you alluded to a fake account on Twitter and suggested I was that same person. You said that person was told to make that fake account... In fact it says so in ss I was provided. That would be the dm between Steph B and Harley. And I may not have twitter but I do have younow. Steph B has guested with Kyunchi.

4, I'm focusing on Harley because I feel like she does a lot of shady behind the scene things. I saw her in Christie's streams right up until the Sam/ Christie dms were posted on here. In just the short time I've been watching this woman she first thought she was helping RC with her PI investigations and spread the story of troll Mark, then helped to harrass RC when Sam thought RC made the GG post about her, she helped to "expose" Jess by sending Christie an out of context ss, blatantly called Petty Paige a liar over the sentimental journeys story. Now the Steph B stuff I can't really say to much. From the snippets I saw it seemed she was confirming bobbyben was a troll, etc but I will have to google that twitter user and check the other side out.

As for Fae and Christine G, they are an enigma to me. Why are 2 such elderly and sick old ladies so wrapped up in drama and deciept? I have ss of both of them trash talking Sam but then they are willing to kiss her ass. Why?

5, As I said previously, I have a couple sources in the rats and they sent me that photo and asked me to post it. Maybe it was in poor taste. I apologize if anyone found it offensive, I will not post anything like that again.

I will dm you as well though with something a bit more personal.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

still confirmed members=
ShesChristie head rat [claims to be not bothered]
Steph Brown [juggling being a mother/wife and posting easily debunked receipts]
Steph J ssshhhshhshshshshshshhhh [friend of Jon W. Hi from GG darling]
Jon W [came on twitter and spazzed out/left again blame it on the marguerita]
Kuntchi [she's an undercover rat who keeps drama in skype calls]
Polkadumbass [no comment you just have to look and sigh]
Brandi [always a victim]
Siah [Frozen luxury guy who came up with IP drama]

from today

Christie/Steph/Polkadumbass were arguing with rat member Bella/Twitchey who tried to flee the nest today too. :rofl:

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

KuckiKunt wrote:still confirmed members=
Brandi [always a victim]

from today

Christie/Steph/Polkadumbass were arguing with rat member Bella/Twitchey who tried to flee the nest today too. :rofl:
Oh dear. Wrong again.... Smh.

Steph J is not even her name, and she isn't Stephanieshhh on Twitter.

You just outed yourself as someone with access to the Skype chat according to Sammi.

Lots of speculation. Little truth.

Plus this is a thread for Pals of Tea..... The rats are definitely not pals of tea so your post is irrelevant and off topic.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

What about Bow and Jake? What are their stories? I've seen both of them defending Sam relentlessly, but I have also seen them with Christie... I don't get what are their agendas.
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

gossipchick90 wrote:What about Bow and Jake? What are their stories? I've seen both of them defending Sam relentlessly, but I have also seen them with Christie... I don't get what are their agendas.
Bow is an antiKuckian account. They expose Kuckian and make short videos on him and was 1 of the people responsible behind the unraveling of amrezy ringtone scandal. We've all worked together to chase Kuckian off twitter. He doesn't even consider it one of his main sm anymore. Ive been following the account for months and consider them a good friend. Teabag has had her beef with everyone who is antiKuck on twitter and she even used to be the butt of our jokes but ever since Kuckian made that disturbing video on her she has made a lot of people feel sorry for her and so they've all called a truce from what I can tell. Here's one of my favorite teabag posts from Bow many are still up I hope this doesn't get me in trouble but she knows I don't like teabag so fuck it

Teabag is a creepy one she has been lurking Bows posts even when Bow had her blocked she has admitted it on youNow many times. She is a weird super fan of Bow not the other way around I told Bow she only wants to talk to her bcoz she is now against Kuckian. To me shes the same person with or without him. I think she's manipulated alot of people on twitter to feel bad for her.

Jake all I know is he has the same name as Bow not sure of the relation

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:Oh dear. Wrong again.... Smh.

You just outed yourself as someone with access to the Skype chat according to Sammi.

Plus this is a thread for Pals of Tea..... The rats are definitely not pals of tea so your post is irrelevant and off topic.
Don't make me expose the shit you've PMed me. You are a straight up liar and 100% confirmed rat not |friend of| as you claim. And I'm not going to expose the real names of these people because that's considered doxing and against GG rules but you wouldn't know or have any moral standing when it came to doxing would you? And hey genius several people know members in your skype group because your ex members are talking. It doesn't mean I'm someone in there dumbass

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

[tweet][/tweet]

Can't stand you dumbass rats and your dumbass investigative skills [HI I know you're lurking me]. GG isn't the place for your lies/fake news. FrFr it's one thing to do your shit on twitter but it's another thing to bring your lies and deceit to GG.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

dralonsp0ok wrote:KuckiKunt isn't rat nation.

The rats are relevant. They included those very close to HFTT until the SSs between HFTT and Krusty planning the attack on Jess were released...and those SSs themselves show head rat in DMs with HFTT.

I'm no fan of HFTT but if we're talking about culpability, they share it too.
Hi M1LKY <3 <3

Mods sorry for post spam I'll combine in the future :tu: edit timer kept running out

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Need to catch up I will post my 2c in a second. Happy there's a thread for this so the other doesn't have to be clogged :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BubbaGumpShrimp Co
Learner
Learner

KuckiKunt wrote:
BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:Oh dear. Wrong again.... Smh.

Don't make me expose the shit you've PMed me. You are a straight up liar and 100% confirmed rat not |friend of| as you claim. And I'm not going to expose the real names of these people because that's considered doxing and against GG rules but you wouldn't know or have any moral standing when it came to doxing would you? And hey genius several people know members in your skype group because your ex members are talking. It doesn't mean I'm someone in there dumbass
Oh lord. You're unstable. Or just drunk maybe?

Threatening to expose what I dm'd you. Ugh, go ahead. Hey, let me expose myself.

As I previously mentioned, Sammi is one of my sources for information on the hoodrats.

Sammi is also my rl friend.

I'm at her house right now in fact. You can say what you want about her/ the rats but I will tell you one thing:

You showed your ass last night when you couldn't resist jumping on the Skype call. Drunk.

Deny it all you want. That's your perogative.

Sorry mods for the irrelevant post, this user just won't drop it. 2 threads now digging for my identity smh.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

KuckiKunt wrote:still confirmed members=
Brandi [always a victim]

To clear it up because ShesChristie has an army of stephs=

Steph V [baby steph]
Steph J shshshshshshshshshshsh [Friend of Jon W]

confirmed rat nation members as are the rest. The list has been passed around like a blunt for weeks and also why you've been blocked by many on twitter :rofl:

Like I said many ex-members and current ones [for you to figure out ;) let's just say I will always have an updated list] have been talking :rofl:

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:@kuckikunt:

You're a whole new low. You don't dox people but you just put the name of my friends 7 month old baby in your post? A baby who's name has been said no where on Twitter. Reported. Scumbag.

You are not smart.
So this isn't a PM you sent me with the name Liam?

Sammi/polkadumbass sends her regards. Mods need to look into your ass for doxing and starting drama. Not to mention you've made a threat to dox on here before
Don't play me or anyone else on here for a fool. Don't come for me when I have the receipts. Back to skype you go now toodles
:love2:

Return to “Here for the Tea”