Pals of HereForTheTea

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pals of HereForTheTea

Post by withmylittleeye »

why did you say ya fwends babies name in a PM to a stranger on an Internet forum in the first place

that seems low to me just as much as kuckikunt posting it

you are as bad as each other

and no one is gonna believe you are fwends with polkadumbass thats the same game teaslag played on here in her own thread give it up already

did you not already try to say i said things I didnt in jon wilsons thread oh yes you did but U were wrong about that too

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pals of HereForTheTea

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

What's all this hoopla? Bubba you yourself gave permission for kuckikunt to expose the pm "go ahead". Why are you sharing the name of your kid and his age on here? On top of that like I said and kucki has said in the past you threatened to dox WMLE. Mods need to delete your account. You have been reported for acting an ass, causing drama and threatening to dox. Kucki you did nothing wrong thanks for exposing that shady baboon I knew something was up. I've said they were in the Skype calls too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by SpottedZebra »

Jesus these people can't help themselves.

Wherever​ they go they just make a pigsty out of things.

Even their real life friends engage in doxxing apparently.

Why am I not surprised.

Now they are going to try to make a stink about their own loose lips.
Crazy
Last edited by SpottedZebra on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpottedZebra
Talker
Talker

Post by SpottedZebra »

dralonsp0ok wrote:
BubbaGumpShrimp Co wrote:@kuckikunt:

You're a whole new low. You don't dox people but you just put the name of my friends 7 month old baby in your post? A baby who's name has been said no where on Twitter. Reported. Scumbag.
If we're talking new lows, what are you doing DMing a stranger on the internet and dropping your 'friend's' name and more importantly that of their child? Who raised you girl?!

This is why you can't have nice things. You had one job...drop your receipts and information and keep it moving. You effed up girl.
Well one of the receipts that was sent to me and that I deemed unusable had the childs name.

The mother herself made the mention of the child.

I chucked it since I don't want to deal with that kind of stuff and I think it should have been kept private.

It was quite a positive tweet about how much fulfillment motherhood brought to her life.

Please let's try not to bring lies to this places as well.

Apparently since yesterday there was some sort of shitstorm and bow the old Facebook group is coming forward with their side of the story with Jon Wilson.

Such

A

Mess...

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

Ok, I understood Bow's actions. And I'm glad he can see through Sam's BS.

So he is not talking to her anymore? He's seen her shadiness?
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

ConcreteBlondeFan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ConcreteBlondeFan »

[/quote]Oh lord. You're unstable. Or just drunk maybe?
Threatening to expose what I dm'd you. Ugh, go ahead. Hey, let me expose myself. [/quote]
IfIWereABoy,
Sorry, but a lot of us know that you’re one of the rats who’ve been backstabbing your ‘friends’ to try to kiss Teahag’s Ass for years to be bestest bestest friends over the fake MUA and two other lemmings, always trying to bully anyone who even dares to disagree with anything you say like a Twitter thug. A lot of us have figured out who you are on here. No one needs to out you. You’re the rat who uses the file on her acrylic teeth.

Kay-da-bomb
Learner
Learner

Post by Kay-da-bomb »

what just happened... i just wanted to read some hereforthetea drama with martin louis because i hadnt heard anything since that younow stream and i see this clusterfuck.... im so confuseddd lmao

OxfoliateTheTittyFam
Talker
Talker

Post by OxfoliateTheTittyFam »

this thread is dead. let's revive it!

Tea Stains in 2020: Where Are They Now?

Bowing_out: altright tea stain, who's identity is a mystery to this day has disappeared and has not been online on any of her persona since early 2018.

Deep Thoughts: disappeared for almost 2 years, recently returned.

AgentKittyFeets: passed away 2019

Jon Wilson: reformed tea stain

Dustin Dailey: reformed tea stain, still acts like one.

Kuckikunt/CITH: disappeared completely.

Manic Hispanic: twitter suspended.

Nonicekitty: altright. still sam's best friend and nastier than ever before.

LeahLMFB: fastly becoming one of sam's top asslickers. refuses to use logic and reason.

Midnitekismet: still a nasty evil bully who is another top asslicker

HarleyJennMUA: still tries to be a makeup artist and is still sam's top asslicker in chief. she tries to be a beauty guru but fails and takes her lack of success out on drama channels.

Hla_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hla_ »

SpottedZebra wrote:
Bubbletimez wrote:
SpottedZebra wrote:
dralonsp0ok wrote:CITH !!! Mwahs xxx

Hi Spotted Zebra, nice to meet you :) Yeah you posted in the other thread my YouNow comment to HFTT when she was streaming her lame arsed 'context' BS. I asked why she didn't just tell Krusty to GTFO .. which incidentally was met with a 'what-evaaah' from HFTT. I was pretty vociferous to the rats and about them re. the doxxing of Rodie and the bullying of Jess so you probably do have SS of me :ninja:

Obviously a lot more has come out and it seems a lot of people were fair game for Krusty and the Krazy Krew to sh1t talk and speculate about, including me. One thing is for damn certain though, they may all be throwing each other under the bus and trying to downplay and divert from their misdeeds but every last one of them in that clique, or anyone who entertained their mess that could have put a stop to it/alerted the people they were coming for, is responsible in my eyes.

That hierarchy that has been posted up there ^^^ is about right I'd say.
Ok so here goes a riddle.

Christine golden was incredibly close to kuckian until she had one of the group members pull a gun and menace to attempt on her own life.

She gravitated towards Martin Louis for a while but Martin didn't entertain her bullshittery and she was soon stabbed in the back by fidget.

How did she end up under Sam's wing with all this story out there?

Also, why use Brandi's breakdown and later on mentioning fae fae and her terminal illness as a sympathy card?

What people told me was that on the "self professed last younow stream" Sam said she would have Christine golden said she was on the phone with fae and that fae was in bed terminally ill.

But then I saw ss of that same stream with fae commenting.

What in the hell happened there?!

Is it all crazy pills?
Are you able to explain the Christine Golden and Fidget situation?
I wish I could explain the whole thing.

It is so complicated lol.

She and cg kinda united to help Martin after Martin's channel was taken down.

This was also when the new anti kuckian group was formed that involved the other bad side of all of this (queen kaillleen and Randi Savage and all of that).

In the end fidget was recording phone conversations and sharing them around.

She since just dropped off of social media.

Probably the best thing for her.
This isn't true, fidget only recorded her first conversation with Christine G and Christine's side of the conversation didn't even record. Christine G then backstabbed fidget and they bullied her off the internet. I heard fidgets last conversation was a Skype call with teabag, I wonder what that was about......

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

MaineCoonFan25
Learner
Learner

Post by MaineCoonFan25 »

OxfoliateTheTittyFam wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:48 pm
this thread is dead. let's revive it!

Tea Stains in 2020: Where Are They Now?

Bowing_out: altright tea stain, who's identity is a mystery to this day has disappeared and has not been online on any of her persona since early 2018.

Deep Thoughts: disappeared for almost 2 years, recently returned.

AgentKittyFeets: passed away 2019

Jon Wilson: reformed tea stain

Dustin Dailey: reformed tea stain, still acts like one.

Kuckikunt/CITH: disappeared completely.

Manic Hispanic: twitter suspended.

Nonicekitty: altright. still sam's best friend and nastier than ever before.

LeahLMFB: fastly becoming one of sam's top asslickers. refuses to use logic and reason.

Midnitekismet: still a nasty evil bully who is another top asslicker

HarleyJennMUA: still tries to be a makeup artist and is still sam's top asslicker in chief. she tries to be a beauty guru but fails and takes her lack of success out on drama channels.
Thank you for this! :D :love2:
So almost 3 years later, a global pandemic etc etc, still don't understand these people :D
  • Nonicekitty - ohh this is the nastiest one, or she talks a big talk at least. Check out her Twitter for a good laugh, she tweets about Jeffrey Star to her 15 followers like he would ever give an eff.
    Manic Hispanic - how did she get her Twitter suspended? I only remember she was writing a lot, and not very coherently.
    Deep Thoughts - I only remember an avatar of a very respectable middle aged lady who tweeted the nastiest trashiest ish
What's the deal then? It seemed like they started out as vigilantes against Kuckian the Terrible, but now, seeing that HFTT is delusional enough to think that Jafar is her arch nemesis, what's the plan? Because his stans are batshit crazy and also we are speaking about a huge number of people.
Is this why they invest their time on brigading on DCs who are up Jafar's ass?
Like this is how they defeat the final boss by proxy? :D

Do you also need to protect Manny at all costs to be part of this crew?

Alexhasford
Talker
Talker

Post by Alexhasford »

Link to the live
Last edited by Alexhasford on Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexhasford
Talker
Talker

Post by Alexhasford »

Apparently Kismet got doxxed in Elli’s live. No proof was shown, so I guess we should just take their word. There’s been a massive amount of socks targeting Kismet, Leah and elli. The socks are saying elli is hartoush or it was a group effort between Leah, Kismet and Jan. That is an interesting theory. My question is why?

Elli said in the live that the sock accounts are saying she’s the Force Awakens account. I don’t know or remember what it’s about.

It’s such a shit show. The socks were sayin Ali didn’t doxx kismet and that kismet had originally posted info about herself.

Return to “Here for the Tea”