SimplyAnnoyed
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Grav3yardgirl

Post by SimplyAnnoyed »

RAVE ABOUT HER :)
Don't take anything I say on this site personally if you do your stupid. I'm kind of annoyed everyone keeps assuming I'm always talking about them when I'm talking about a guru.

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Re: Grav3yardgirl

Post by nightritual »

good on her for mentioning exactly how she got the karmaloop clothes!

PeeperO.O
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PeeperO.O »

I like how nice her lips look. I wish I could wear matte lipstick but my lips are always get too dry.

SimplyAnnoyed
Debater
Debater

Post by SimplyAnnoyed »

I kind of think she sounds a little more tamed when she's sick. If that makes sense. I mean I enjoy her upbeat personality but sometimes I like easy going Bunny too :)
Don't take anything I say on this site personally if you do your stupid. I'm kind of annoyed everyone keeps assuming I'm always talking about them when I'm talking about a guru.

mari3antoin3tt3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mari3antoin3tt3 »

I voted for Bunny!

smith2020
Debater
Debater

Post by smith2020 »

i really like bunny...i love how she is not like other gurus! That may in fact be the main reason i like her! Dont you just hate those clean cut sponsored politically correct sell out conceited generic boring bland girls on youtube? Dont they make you want to kill someone? God its just so refreshing to see bunnys horse teeth no makeup weird clothes wearing loud anxiety unproffesional weird self. She emulates hunter s thompson and johny depp and other weirdos and thats such a good thing! More people should get in touch with thier weird side! It makes her very easy to relate to, shes so down to earth and she is one of the funniest people on youtube! Even though she might ramble and be annoying at times i dont mind it because shes being herself and doesnt care what people think.

smith2020
Debater
Debater

Post by smith2020 »

i think the only reason people dont like her is because she doesnt fit in to what society says is normal. If your a girl on youtube you have to sit behind a vanity with a fake smile and shove products at the camera and pretend you dont have any flaws and not reveal anything about your personal life unless it has to do with spending money, having your picture taken, or being with your boyfriend.

CrayCray
Wanderer
Wanderer

Grav3yardgirl?

Post by CrayCray »

Personally, I think she's awesome. But I heard she had quiet a few topics about her on here. I've searched but I can't seem to find anything. Could someone possibly post a link? Or anything really

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Grav3yardgirl?

Post by whatsername_ »

CrayCray wrote:Personally, I think she's awesome. But I heard she had quiet a few topics about her on here. I've searched but I can't seem to find anything. Could someone possibly post a link? Or anything really
In the trash a guru section.

Ak444
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ak444 »

I know alot of people on here don't like her, but I really do like her. I wouldn't call her a beauty guru, nor do I think she's trying to say or act like she is one-I mean, maybe half of her videos, if that, are hair/makeup tutorials, & often times part of the reason she does them is because people request them. She does alot of haul & OOTD vids, but she also does food, the swamp mail, the as seen on TV, etc. I would just call her a vlogger, as her videos just seem to be about a wide range of things, often enough having nothing to do with beauty.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Glad to see that I'm not the only person who really likes her. Sometimes she annoys me but I really love her videos and her personality, I feel like she'd also be a lot more calm and together in person too, not all over the place like she is on Youtube. I REALLY love her style and she and I have a lot of the same interests in clothes, makeup, music, etc. I don't really consider her a "Beauty Guru" though. She mainly does haul videos, OOTD, lately recipe videos, and don't forget that she first started her channel on Youtube doing paranormal videos which I personally enjoyed. She'll sometimes put up a tutorial every now and then, but, not enough to be considered a Guru imo.

Leigha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Leigha »

I am pretty critical on YouTubers of all kind but Bunny just makes me laugh. I like her. I was here a long time ago, (long enough to need another handle) and had a lot to say about a bunch of people but only one person made it into this Rave section. So I thought I would start my come back with positive feedback of another.

Bunny makes me laugh often. I've read people trash on her and I have found explanations for all of it or felt they were being over picky in my opinion.

She has exposed her feelings on many occasions so I can tell there is a real person there and not someone who is just fake for the bucks. She is more of a goofball now but I think she has gone through some positive changes and has her feet planted more firmly on the ground.

She has beautiful eyes and if she slapped on braces and put effort into her hair she would be gorgeous but I like how she likes what some would call imperfections and doesn't change them becuase of what people say. And they sure do say it a lot. She is pretty though, the goof that she is.

Anyway my rave is that she opened her emotions up, taken me on shopping trips, made me think, made me laugh and in turn brought me to a section I rarely ever see. So Bunny isn't doing so bad. :)
My posts are of my opinion only.

Queeva
Debater
Debater

Post by Queeva »

I really love Bunny as well. I think people that take her all serious are missing the point. She is a character on purpose.

Heehee :love2:
Queen Keira = :love2: :

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I admit she's cringeworthy sometimes and she has her BS, but she's refreshing. She has been growing on me the more I watch of her. I find her pretty even with the infamous teeth. Red lipstick, mascara and blush and she's set. Her thrift hauls are enjoyable. She's different, she's herself and she owns it. Also, she deserves props for actually caring about her subscribers. I approve of Bunny :bunny:

Queeva
Debater
Debater

Post by Queeva »

ME TOO. <3
Queen Keira = :love2: :

sha1234

Grav3yardgirl

Post by sha1234 »

So I watched several of her vids in succession and once I was past her teeth & outward appearance ...I see why people like her. She's funny and I enjoy her reviews on products. She's relatable as a person

tulie505
Learner
Learner

Post by tulie505 »

One thing I love about Bunny is that her video ideas are actually original. She does occasionally do the typically beauty guru videos, but for the most part she does different stuff that is actually entertaining and refreshing after watching 37 evening routines in a row. Not to mention she's extremely consistent and puts out tons of videos with somewhat interesting content.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

I like her. She used to drive me crazy, but she slowly grew on me. She actually brightens my day when I watch her now.

And I used to think she was unattractive, but now I think she is beautiful.. which usually means - I really like the person.

:tu:

SomethinLikeThat
Learner
Learner

Post by SomethinLikeThat »

I think she can be incredibly hilarious - Jim Carey meets Lucille Ball.

I also think she's got a genuine personality and I like that she doesn't try hard to be anything other than herself. The manufactured, perfect persona a lot of beauty gurus put on can be grating - and I just don't care for an emphasis on overtly superficial crap - Bunny's detractors apparently do. Funny how that works. Bunny is comfortable not wearing makeup and showing you her prized holey shirts and being real - how refreshing.

Bunny, like my other favorite Youtubers, makes you feel like you are a friend. She's down-to-earth and never puts on any airs. She has humility and respect for other people. And as someone who is quite skeptical of anything supernatural, I found her paranormal videos to be very intriguing. My other personal favorite videos are her "Follow Me Around" videos - funny sh*t. I also like many of her earlier "Does This Thing Really Work" videos.

She's also beautiful. I don't understand the people on here who can do nothing but trash her appearance, especially her teeth. Like damn, bish, why are you that worried about somebody else's teeth!? Chile...

And some people feel the need to criticize her makeup application and whatnot, but she never claimed to be a beauty guru in the first place. She has said on multiple occasions that her methods are not perfect and she does not strive for perfection - there are other channels for that type of sh*t.

The people who rag on Grav3yardgirl the most seem to be the types who cannot appreciate the beauty of anything beyond the cover of a Cosmopolitan magazine, and that is sad.

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

SomethinLikeThat wrote:I think she can be incredibly hilarious - Jim Carey meets Lucille Ball.

I also think she's got a genuine personality and I like that she doesn't try hard to be anything other than herself. The manufactured, perfect persona a lot of beauty gurus put on can be grating - and I just don't care for an emphasis on overtly superficial crap - Bunny's detractors apparently do. Funny how that works. Bunny is comfortable not wearing makeup and showing you her prized holey shirts and being real - how refreshing.

Bunny, like my other favorite Youtubers, makes you feel like you are a friend. She's down-to-earth and never puts on any airs. She has humility and respect for other people. And as someone who is quite skeptical of anything supernatural, I found her paranormal videos to be very intriguing. My other personal favorite videos are her "Follow Me Around" videos - funny sh*t. I also like many of her earlier "Does This Thing Really Work" videos.

She's also beautiful. I don't understand the people on here who can do nothing but trash her appearance, especially her teeth. Like damn, bish, why are you that worried about somebody else's teeth!? Chile...

And some people feel the need to criticize her makeup application and whatnot, but she never claimed to be a beauty guru in the first place. She has said on multiple occasions that her methods are not perfect and she does not strive for perfection - there are other channels for that type of sh*t.

The people who rag on Grav3yardgirl the most seem to be the types who cannot appreciate the beauty of anything beyond the cover of a Cosmopolitan magazine, and that is sad.
^^^^Thiiiiiisssss. Bunny is so genuine and I love that she doesn't care! She's a very pretty girl who likes to make weird faces, and while they may not be very aesthetically pleasing, she's comfortable in her own skin and that's hard to come by these days.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”