Clickbait Baby #151

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clickbait Baby #151

Post by vmars87 »

Capricorn4444 wrote:I was just going to say what a previous commenter said about the difference between Emilia and Alesia’s 9 month updates. Alesia is so small and unstable while Emilia was sleeping in her own room by then! Wow it’s xeazy to see the differences side by side.
eduardo was really small at that age, and alessia is even smaller than he was! her legs and arms are so tiny, I can't get over it! poor thing is gonna topple over if she tries to stand up on her own, her head probably weighs more than her whole body.

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

SallyCinnamon wrote:It's quite possible she's pregnant again. Jonathan needs another push to finally get them to 2 million subscribers.
Even if they do, they'll start losing them just after as the last time. And hopefully they'll stop having kids after the fourth. I'm not sure youtube will last enough to provide everything they need forever and raising four children properly is a pretty hard work.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Natsterino
Talker
Talker

Post by Natsterino »

Haven’t watched today’s vlog but oh look! Anna is in bed fully clothed and made up in the thumbnail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Obviously it’s for the money, but why do they bother trying to vlog at all anymore? They don’t do anything AT ALL. They’re not remotely interesting or clever.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

I posted the other day but the site crashed. In Emilia's 9 month update she said that she was 66 centimetres. My son was 60 centimetres at his 6 weeks check up :o And if she is saying that Alessia is noticeably smaller she must be so small!

I don't watch regularly but I watched the Christmas episode when Alessia banged her head on the the cot. FFS they MUST know that she should put in what they call the "feet to foot" position. And what really gets me is they use a blanket as well. At least if you're going to put her at risk like that use a sleeping bag. I just can't.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I really believe she is pregnant again..the bad skin, the big sweaters, being in bed more than usual...let's bring another kid into the world because we like even numbers, money and views...disgusting vile creatures they are
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Zippy wrote:I really believe she is pregnant again..the bad skin, the big sweaters, being in bed more than usual...let's bring another kid into the world because we like even numbers, money and views...disgusting vile creatures they are
In their vlog where they went to London, people in the comments were talking about how Jonathon was vlogging in front of the OB office that Anna goes to during her pregnancies. A lot of people were speculating that. God I hope they don't bring another kid into this world when they're already struggling with their 3 kids and a thousand dogs.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Sooner or later that is going to happen (sadly).

MoonRose
Talker
Talker

Post by MoonRose »

How the f would they handle 4 kids? It's a completely different ball game. I have 4 kids aged 13 and under and never had a nanny :tu:

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

MF will make anything work, for more designer clothes and bags. Sad but true
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Zippy wrote:MF will make anything work, for more designer clothes and bags. Sad but true
Imo, she always looks ridiculous in those designer clothes. Other youtubers look fine in them, but she just looks off and uncomfortable.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Did he really say or imply, that children with Autism are broken? :(

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Yes he did. So if a child has any illness or condition, he’s saying they are ‘broken’. Oh dear...

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Wow....how offensive, these two need media training big time. Reminds me of a short time ago when MF was making fun of her Granny having memory issues..just wow

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I thought the “your baby’s broken” comment was very bad taste, I wonder exactly what Jonathan is like off camera because he says some very odd things at times and makes extremely questionable jokes :roll:
Fact is he didn’t actually say that she has regular health check ups and that she’s absolutely fine. If anything she is extremely small for 9 months and her body is so much smaller than her head, let’s hope she is ok and everyone who’s been concerned is wrong.
she is very small for he size, something doctor's would be concerned about if she actually is getting regular well checks. At nine months the lowest percentile for weight of a girl is 15 pounds, she's lucky if she's hit even that yet. What was the last weight for her that anna gave us?

Natsterino
Talker
Talker

Post by Natsterino »

She didn’t giver her weight or height in the update video I don’t think. Probably because she doesn’t actually know them. She doesn’t take Alessia to the baby clinic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gemma14
Debater
Debater

Post by gemma14 »

Wow, over 730 unsubs so far just today! :o

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

The "broken" comment infuriated me....how dare he imply children with learning or physical disabilities are broken, I was so angry when he said that.

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

So if she's really pregnant they will obv gain a bit of subs back although I'm not sure they'll ever reach 2 million. But after milking those 9 months what will they do to prevent the downfall? Is he trying to convince Anna to have a fifth baby and so on til they'll arrive at number ten? Nothing ever brought them view as another child.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I’m trying to remember the last vlog I watched from them that had anything worth remembering, like seriously I remember Anna talking about being waxed.... was that the highlight, really :roll:
She talks about getting her cootch waxed more than I talk about the weather. Seriously, every appointment she has to go into detail about her intimate relationship with her waxer. At this point I'm sure the waxer has seen the girl bits more often than her weasely husband.

Return to “Anna Saccone”