Wiishu

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu

Post by Oywiththedrama »

H-fish wrote:New blog post is up. Wiishu has stopped doing the Keto diet too. And again the post features alot of "Sean and me" :roll: She also says she will share her favourite workout gear and equipment but mentiones nothing. Kinda same like when she said five favourite Tech stuff, and had only four. Maybe she writes the title first and beginning of every post and then midway stops and calls it done, forgetting to write all the the rest of the post. :'DD
This wouldn't happen if she proof read it before posting, which she obviously doesn't do given all the grammar mistakes. It doesn't matter if English isn't her first language, autocorrect is literally embedded in Microsoft word and in most browsers. If it isn't in hers, she can add an extension that does it. Maybe I'm being to harsh, but I don't think there's any excuse for these kinds of mistakes since they aren't a translation issue. It's just her misstyping and being too lazy to correct it.

aver4ge
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aver4ge »

It's kinda embarrassing when you're a self-proclaimed blogger but can't write any posts properly. :-?

Maybe Jack's trying to make her fade out of his channel / social media slowly so that when they break up it won't be as much of a shock or upset to the fans.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

You’re joke didn’t land because it was never funny in the first place.
i got it and it just made me cringe. itd be funnier if she texted it to him. not a good public joke. and the fact that he didnt respond makes it so much more awkward.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

aver4ge wrote:It's kinda embarrassing when you're a self-proclaimed blogger but can't write any posts properly. :-?

Maybe Jack's trying to make her fade out of his channel / social media slowly so that when they break up it won't be as much of a shock or upset to the fans.
thats smart and at least it gives her time to get ready to leave but she doesnt seem to be using that time wisely. maybe shes in denial about things?

aver4ge
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aver4ge »

PurpleAlligator wrote:
aver4ge wrote:It's kinda embarrassing when you're a self-proclaimed blogger but can't write any posts properly. :-?

thats smart and at least it gives her time to get ready to leave but she doesnt seem to be using that time wisely. maybe shes in denial about things?
Oh yeah, no doubt she's in denial about it. It's going to be hard for both of them no matter how they see the relationship or each other, so I'm not surprised if she keeps trying to keep it alive until the very end. After all, once that ship sails I really don't think we'll see much of her again.

Inimi
Learner
Learner

Post by Inimi »

Valentine777 wrote:The anons on Wiishu’s vlog feel fake, LMAO.
Right? That’s what I thought. Her inbox must be pretty empty and Wosher pretty desperate to send herself asks. lolol

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

did she delete them? it's saying the page doesn't exist.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

wooyww
Talker
Talker

Post by wooyww »

She just answered an anonymous question on tumblr saying in these exact words “What do you think of the death of Prince Henrik of Denmark?” And I just..... if you wanna make a post about it make a post don’t send yourself anons ? I have never heard anyone asking someone what they “thought of” someone’s death, tf?
@bastilledan: i need to find some shade and curl up in a ball somewhere

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

Sooo..this just happened :rofl: as expcted
https://i.imgur.com/CaDN4cH.png
ImageImageImage

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

Just saw the video and I get the same feeling as you, Valentine, it was trying too hard. There are a lot of times, when Jack smiled or said some jokes, that seemed like it was all prepared (monotonous movements). And I already expected Wiishu to act all lovey dovey (and hell, she moves even more in this video, why does she keep doing that? lol). I don't know, what I saw is her being her normal "Septiishu mood" self, but Jack looked serious in some parts which made me think our suspicions may not be far from reality. There's something going on between these two.

And really, why did Jack pay for her? She earns money from youtube, she could have paid a cheap flight. I bet it was Jack the one who had the idea of sending her to Denmark, therefore he paid the trip. Anyway, I'm sure this confirms as well that Jack is the one who pays for everything (bills, rent, trips...). And Wiishu surely has some money from youtube. Why can't she even pay that? If I were Jack, I'd make her pay some things (maybe not as much as he does bc she learns less, but he shouldn't be paying for her to live her rich life when she does nothing and has money all for herself). I saw other youtube couples who earn different incomes splitting the bills and rent to a fair proportion. No wonder she likes living with Jack, she does nothing and can do whatever she likes because he lends her money :roll:

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Valentine777 wrote:I just want to be clear, I do feel bad for the YouTube couple who had their home invaded.

I just want to put this out there: what if Wiishu uses this event to make Jack feel bad somehow, whenever he feels distant and ready to leave, and brings it up in order to keep their relationship alive? They do have that crazy stalker on twitter. And apparently they moved because ppl found their address in Ireland?
oh i thought jack moved to be closer to pewds and all the rest of the uk gang. after hearing he wasnt as close to mark. it makes sense that he didnt move to the us instead. of course it could be multiple reasons.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Valentine777 wrote:Uh, well, looking at it again, it does look like they’re both just smiling for the camera. 3 years and they still act like it’s the beginning of a relationship? Hmmmm...

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>jack</span><span>_</span><span>septic</span><span>_</span><span>eye</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>963872280496496640</span></a>

Also, Wiishu’s blog about relationship tips, it reads like she ripped it off word for word from articles, lmao.
agreed they look staged. if it were taken by someone else, somewhere else itd be more believable that they didnt sit there retaking photos till they got it right. in the second pic jack looks strange. like when someone talks too much and ur like mhm mhm ok.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

PurpleAlligator wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:I just want to be clear, I do feel bad for the YouTube couple who had their home invaded.

I just want to put this out there: what if Wiishu uses this event to make Jack feel bad somehow, whenever he feels distant and ready to leave, and brings it up in order to keep their relationship alive? They do have that crazy stalker on twitter. And apparently they moved because ppl found their address in Ireland?
oh i thought jack moved to be closer to pewds and all the rest of the uk gang. after hearing he wasnt as close to mark. it makes sense that he didnt move to the us instead. of course it could be multiple reasons.
It’s not so much that fans were finding where he lives it’s more that he was bored of Ireland and wanted a change of scenery. And after he visited Brighton for the first time he said that’s where we’re moving too. It also gives him more opportunities to hang out with Felix and occasionally with PJ.

Jack said he likes visiting LA and other parts of the U.S but he wouldn’t want to live there, it’s just not for him.
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:
sisinikkole wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>jack</span><span>_</span><span>septic</span><span>_</span><span>eye</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>963067416132583424</span></a>

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wiishu</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>9630775282137</span></a>

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wiishu</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>96307828900172185653856</span></a>

did she delete them? it's saying the page doesn't exist.
That’s weird. The tweets are still there.

Wtf does that joke mean then? That his biggest fans go to a center to circle jerk? To jerk him off? Each other? Don't get it. She's not very funny she should stop trying.

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

I just read the blog entry. I agree he looks better on these photos, but as you guys said, the second one is kinda what you do when you are not comfortable taking pics. Anyway, I think you really can't know someone based on pics: I find more things about their relationship on the videos. I've always said it, I think he loves her, or maybe loved her, but she is changing way too much. I don't really know if he stays with her out of love, pity or the reminder of the love he felt. They surely don't seem as close as before.

Ugh, she has to start saying that everyone asks her how to get a perfect relationship like her. Always wanting to look as if everyone loves her to death. Glad she at least stated that they are not as perfect as everyone thinks, lol.
But it's funny to see that the majority of tips she gives (which as Valentine said, seem to have been taking out of an article) are things she doesn't follow. For example: independence. Come on, she doesn't even let him breathe alone. He had to pay for her to go away on Christmas to have a little space. So no, I think she is pretty dependent on him. And the other ones are typical things you tell your friends to do when they start a relationship (communication, compromise...).

Idk. I really think she reads here, maybe from time to time. A lot of things would be too much of a coincidence otherwise.

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Valentine777 wrote::rofl: All the Septiishu fans are ignoring Wiishu’s blog and just posting the pics. :rofl:
well, the blog post is pretty basic. What are they going to say? "Omg, Wiishu told us to communicate with our partner! So creative!". No, everyone already knows that. You don't need to read that from a blog. :rofl: I really think the post was pretty pointless, but that's my opinion. But even her fans don't give a f about what she wrote, just the pics :rofl:

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

I'll go up to catch up with your posts, but first I wanted to say that the faces he make in her blog photos, look forced to me, I don't see a genuine smile, sorry
ImageImageImage

alicemay22
Learner
Learner

Post by alicemay22 »

Okay,I was lurking like for a while and I was reading those posts about Wiishu and I need to thank a few for bringing some clear stuff for me but,I have a question that was bugging me for a while and ,okay,it will sound weird so sorry but how they met?How?I mean,I was watching Jack's videos about fanart and I said "Wow,those people are so fuckin'cool"and then maybe I should check them as well and the creators were pretty like Wiishu but how from a sea of talented people he went with her?I mean,no negative stuff about them as a couple (or maybe not :rofl: ,who knows) but still,how?Cause are so many versions of their story and don't get me started with Mark and Amy cause,I understand,when you are an actor/actress,you fall for someone in your domain or someone as near as you,idk,a dancer,a make-up artist or anything,but with a fan that does the same thing as many to gain your attention plus have the same pretty standarts as you?I am just curious with this stuff guys,please don't judge me
What the fuck is going onnnnn????

alicemay22
Learner
Learner

Post by alicemay22 »

Valentine777 wrote:
alicemay22 wrote:Okay,I was lurking like for a while and I was reading those posts about Wiishu and I need to thank a few for bringing some clear stuff for me but,I have a question that was bugging me for a while and ,okay,it will sound weird so sorry but how they met?How?I mean,I was watching Jack's videos about fanart and I said "Wow,those people are so fuckin'cool"and then maybe I should check them as well and the creators were pretty like Wiishu but how from a sea of talented people he went with her?I mean,no negative stuff about them as a couple (or maybe not :rofl: ,who knows) but still,how?Cause are so many versions of their story and don't get me started with Mark and Amy cause,I understand,when you are an actor/actress,you fall for someone in your <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://www.domain.com/" rel="nofollow"><span>domain</span></a> or someone as near as you,idk,a dancer,a make-up artist or anything,but with a fan that does the same thing as many to gain your attention plus have the same pretty standarts as you?I am just curious with this stuff guys,please don't judge me
I’m pretty sure Wiishu drew fan art of Jack and Jack liked it, so then Wiishu kept drawing fan art of him and tagging Jack. She tagged him on twitter and Tumblr, trying to get his attention until she finally did. I guess she’s the one who tried the hardest, Idk. But Jack does have a habit of making friends with very talented artists, especially the ones who do fan art of him.

You can go back through Wiishu’s twitter timeline (you have to go FAR though) and see all the tweets in where she was desparately trying for his attention.

I agree that she doesn’t do anything special, but I guess back then, he didn’t know too many really good artists.

And it’s funny now that she doesn’t draw fan art of him like she used to. Or barely draws anymore, even after he bought her that expensive looking drawing pad.

I would like to see her drawing her OCs cause I saw she has OCs in Tumblr in more growing scenes or to cosplay them,I mean she has the tools and is a fashion way to grow too and by growing scenes I mean with details or animation or to make a comic cause Wiishu is good at drawing,not wow but between her style and mine she is better but still.I am not jealous over her life but I am pretty confused how she runs away from this opportunity while having money,talent and time.I don't have them okay only talent but how to grow If I don't have time and is kinda sad to watch what she is doing.
What the fuck is going onnnnn????

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Yeah because that valentines video took a lot out of her. She works sooooooo hard! Wiishu you are not tired you’re just lazy. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

Return to “Wiishu”