Wiishu

alicemay22
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu

Post by alicemay22 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:“How dare Starbucks get my name wrong, don’t they know who I am?!” -Signa Signe

Maybe they knew she was a red "Signa-l"
What the fuck is going onnnnn????

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Another thing that Jack mentioned on the talk show is that he gave Robin a shoutout for helping him edit his videos. I bet that also peeved Wiishu as well. ;) :rofl:
:cuted:

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

Valentine777 wrote:
No recording of his mom and sister? No recording of backstage? Her excuse was “I thought it would be rude.” Which is a dumb excuse, what does she think the personal assistants of celebrities do?
$5 says that the reason she didn't record backstage is because she wasn't allowed there :rofl:
I didn't watch her vlog about it and now I don't really want to. I mean come on, this is such a big deal for him, why can't she just for once focus on him? If this was such a holiday (lol no) for you two, why couldn't you just enjoy it together instead of filming it, sorry fliming you :roll:

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

Just watched her vlog and I have a few things to say:
First of all, why is everything about her? She is always filming herself and when she is talking about him, she somehow manages to still make everything about her "I didn't know of the show bc I'm foreign, I gotta pack for both of us, I have to make dinner and workout etc)
And am I the only one who found it weird that she always packs for him? Isn't he an adult? I do think it's because of what Valentine said: she wants to control what he takes with him. A bit odd.

I had to skip so much because most of the shots got incredibly boring (the plane and car stuff for example).

And as you guys said, their only interaction (at the end) was so forced on her part and he seemed so done. They can't be that tired if they were only gone for a day. You can see he was uncomfortable, and I don't really think it's because of the camera, as he is always around them.

(I also found it funny how she wrote on the list: evening set for her outfit and she ended up wearing what she always wears. Does she really think that is nice clothing? Lol)

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

https://wiishuwrites.com/2018/02/26/fiv ... -february/

Yet another blog post about five things, what is up with her and the number five?! :D
As in every post the spelling is again kinda bad (Brighton was spelled as Brigthen), does she not know how to use a spellchecker or something, or just re-read what she writes before posting :?
And no pictures either, having even one picture would make the post more interesting and appeling, same with some other posts where she thinks only a block of text is enough for readers.

And again a few "Sean and me"s. :roll: :roll:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Is this implied that Wiishu is going with Jack on his tour?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

http://tinypic.com/r/715r9z/9

Maybe so, but what the hell is with those Mom jeans? Ugh! :barf:

Post by Guest »

Those aren't attractive at all

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Post by herondale_odair »

Tbh I think those pants look horrible on her. Some people can pull mom jeans and rock them, but they look good when you have some curves. Right now she is flat everywhere, and she wants to be even skinnier. I looked at some of her pics and I seriously don't get why she wants to become skinnier, because her legs look like two twigs already (probably due to the keto diet).

I think she is trying so hard to copy other youtuber girls who happen to have a more famous boyfriend. She does all the basic things (vlogging, writing a blog...), but I don't think she is good at it. She wants to earn money from her blog, when her posts are so cringy. I agree her writing got better (which wasn't difficult lol), but it's still all over the place. I don't think she has the talent of writing. She wants easy money, but come on, she's an artist. She can't pretend she knows how to write when she doesn't. My opinion is that she is copying some of her "friends" so she can get along with them (come on, half of the things she does scream wannabe Marzia). Why did she change this much? I guess she became money-hungry (or fame-hungry). She is doing things she's not good at in order to appeal to the general audience (like saying she is into fashion and dressing up with the same two basic outfits :roll: )

Sorry for the rant, but I haven't written here in a few days and was looking at her ig and everything's so try hard I can't even :rofl:

clawsilver24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by clawsilver24 »

herondale_odair wrote:Tbh I think those pants look horrible on her. Some people can pull mom jeans and rock them, but they look good when you have some curves. Right now she is flat everywhere, and she wants to be even skinnier. I looked at some of her pics and I seriously don't get why she wants to become skinnier, because her legs look like two twigs already (probably due to the keto diet).

I think she is trying so hard to copy other youtuber girls who happen to have a more famous boyfriend. She does all the basic things (vlogging, writing a blog...), but I don't think she is good at it. She wants to earn money from her blog, when her posts are so cringy. I agree her writing got better (which wasn't difficult lol), but it's still all over the place. I don't think she has the talent of writing. She wants easy money, but come on, she's an artist. She can't pretend she knows how to write when she doesn't. My opinion is that she is copying some of her "friends" so she can get along with them (come on, half of the things she does scream wannabe Marzia). Why did she change this much? I guess she became money-hungry (or fame-hungry). She is doing things she's not good at in order to appeal to the general audience (like saying she is into fashion and dressing up with the same two basic outfits :roll: )

Sorry for the rant, but I haven't written here in a few days and was looking at her ig and everything's so try hard I can't even :rofl:
First time posting on this forum but regardless, I agree that she doesn't know how to pose with those pants. It seems like it's high waisted but for me it looks like it's on her hips because it's so square-ish. I noticed she always tucks in the front part of her top in her pants all the time. I mean if she's into fashion great, but she doesn't change it up with her clothing so everything is repetitive and boring. I remember I would see her on instagram a while back wearing the same black pants and boots/fishnet socks w/mules and I thought she just had no other shoes besides those :? (which is fine but for someone into fashion I would expect a little more).

I tried reading her blog at one point but I gave up after trying to read her favorite healthy breakfasts post. It was just the same thing as everyone was mentioning it before, and I was having a hard time figuring out which recipe was for which one. But anyway, if she wants to make more bank or something, I don't understand why she doesn't take commissions. The only art she does is for or of Jack, I'm pretty sure a lot of his fans and hers would definitely pay her for some art.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Right well then... That confirms she is going on Jack’s tour. She probably guilt tripped him into bringing her. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

If Wiishu is looking for a book to read while on tour and PAX then I recommend she reads this one. ;) :rofl:

https://www.bookdepository.com/How-to-B ... gI00vD_BwE

Post by Guest »

Another plant video :?

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

Snowknight wrote:Another plant video :?
Yeah, I don't think she realises that the plants are really not that intresting :?
How does she think people will take her seriously as a Youtuber when she does video like that.

shaywood027
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shaywood027 »

I started to read this late last night and just finished reading all of this. I am new to watching Jack and didn't know he had a girlfriend until late December/early January and she is not the prettiest girl out there at all. I started to watch more of his older videos and looking through older pictures and he looked a lot happier then the ones I see now. I just really want to hug him and tell him everything is going to be ok. I want to try to send encouraging messages to him on twitter but I don't think he would see them.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Not that she’ll ever use any of their suggestions. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shaywood027
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shaywood027 »

I am new to jack's videos and didn't know that he had a girl friend until late December/ early January. I have to say she is not the most attractive girl I ever seen and I agree with you all. I look at mostly the old videos and older pictures and he looked really happy. I hope he finds happiness and soon.

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

New post on the blog is literally a list of links to things she wants to buy people to buy for her

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

Also just for the gag I commented on her Brighton beach pics about the photoshopping and she immediately deleted it lol

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

My comment on the Brighton beach photos that was deleted (it was the 37th comment, the one below is the 36th) :rofl:
http://oi68.tinypic.com/4g15z4.jpg

Return to “Wiishu”