Ouija Board

Izabella

Re: Ouija Board

Post by Izabella »

I've never played with one but I definitely believe in the supernatural/ghosts/spirits. I don't know exactly who and what but I know there is something out there. My old house was haunted for sure, it was a normal generic house in a very typical neighbour hood but every time my friends came over they would be so freaked out, as soon as you entered you could feel something wasn't right. And my mom moved out of the master bedroom because she experienced some freaky shit in that room, so I moved in there and couldn't sleep in it so I moved out too. My sister even told my mom she'd wake up and see weird things in her room at night. We haven't had this problem since moving to our new house though.. but yeah I'd be way too scared for an ouija board, even if it's a manufactured piece of wood, bad spirits will come and communicate with you if you made it obvious you wanted them too (and ouija board is kind of the universal sign for "hey spirits come at me")

But anyways, I'm kind of tempted to start a thread about supernatural experiences, I want to hear what other people have experienced in general with hauntings, ghosts, spirits, etc.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Slagg »

^^^ DO THAT, please.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MamatoanAngel »

I won't ever touch one. I have heard way too many bad things, and I just don't want to personally risk it. I've had way too many experiences in my life,to not believe in the supernatural.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

To mess around with supernatural/spirit/whatever is rather stupid and unnecessary imo. If you don't believe it, then it is pointless to do anything with it, but if you do, that just gives you more reason WHY you should not try to get yourself involved at the first place. If you believe in the supernatural and you still think it is a good idea to poke into their realm(like some stupid show having people venturing into a haunted mansion and look for one), unless you are anyhow a professional exorcist/priest, you are definitely just asking for trouble.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

I'm not at all an avid believer in ghosts, but my friend just told me a story about his experience with a ouija board and it scared the crap out of me. Him and his friends avidly used it at this one guys house and talked to a spirit who supposedly lived there. She said she was unable to ever leave the house. But one day they were doing it at somebody else's house and the ghost presented herself again. They asked her how she got there and she said it was through another ouija board. Sure enough, the ouija board from the guys house was on this other guys front porch. Crazy

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

I've been so intrigued to use a Ouija board, but at the same time I believe in ghosts/spirits and I'm too afraid of some of the consequences that could happen. Sooo I'll never use one. :)

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

There's nothing paranormal about just a board with letters on it, so I'm not sure why people are afraid to even touch one. You can make a ouija board out of anything. Write every letter, yes, and no on pieces of paper and put it in a circle on a flat surface. Boom. You have a ouija board. No one's afraid to touch paper and pens, are they? Lol. No offense meant to people who have said that, but it's just a piece of cardboard. The paranormal aspect doesn't come in until you actually use it. As others have said, it's sold as a board game...

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

fukou wrote:i just remembered reading some girl on tumblr's ouija board story that she swears up and down is true. in her experience she met a famous dead author through the board, wouldnt say who it was, and they got so close that she had sex with him in her mind. he taught her how to like, mind-fuck him. it was the craziest thing i ever read.
you know where I can find this??

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

Honolulu wrote:
fukou wrote:i just remembered reading some girl on tumblr's ouija board story that she swears up and down is true. in her experience she met a famous dead author through the board, wouldnt say who it was, and they got so close that she had sex with him in her mind. he taught her how to like, mind-fuck him. it was the craziest thing i ever read.
you know where I can find this??
i'll try to find it. i just came across it in the ouija board tag on tumblr so long ago. i hope it's still online somewhere. it was SO ridic.

ThisIsSPARTAA
Learner
Learner

Post by ThisIsSPARTAA »

Mia23 wrote:A friend and I have made a ouiji board we were trying to contact princess diana. We were talking to someone but not sure if it was her something else maybe.

Listen Ghosts,demons,God all that stuff is REAL!! I have had some experience with ghots my old apt was haunted and the place I lived before that one was SUPER haunted. Stuff would fly off the shelves, things would break, and sometimes they would move my belongings and hide them and I would have to go around and find them. It got to a point where I had a hard time sleeping and focusing on school cuz it stressed me out way too much.

To the atheists or ppl who only believe in science I respect your beleifs but why do you have to be such arrogant pricks about it? And disrepect ppl who believe other wise? I have yet to meet a "nice atheist" u guys just all seem like assholes to me until meet someone to prove me wrong. Also if the world was exactly what you science ppl make it out to seem you knw boring the world would actually be? Seriously lol.. Trust me the world is a lot more mystical than it seems. Just because you can't see something doesn't mean its not actually there.

I've read up on children and the paranormal and CHILDREN DON'T LIE when it comes to stuff like that.

Wheneven someone says they don't believe in the paranormal I just think " you'll figure it out when your dead" lol

Excuse me? What kind of atheists have you met? If anybody wants to believe in God, then that's great, do as you will. I believe that religion is a way of people to have something to hold on to, to make them a better person. And that's great, that's fantastic! But it just doesn't work for me. But religion is a very sensitive subject to a lot of people, so I don't like going there in a conversation.

And science definitly doesn't make the world boring! Please watch vsauce on Youtube, and you'll maybe see. :)
Remember, there are 7 billion people on this earth. You will find someone that loves you too. - Morgan Freeman.

Because everything inspirational is said by Morgan Freeman.

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

I'm an atheist but I believe in the existence of paranormal activity although I haven't personally witnessed any myself. Personally, I think there's somehow a way the dead/spirits/ghost can exist that can be proved later but our science isn't advanced enough to explain these activities yet. I theorize there's some other dimensional plane that most human's current "existing plane" cannot see or witness with our senses, but this plane sometimes "accidentally" crosses over. The laws of physics that are bounded to our plane do not apply to the other planes but they all overlap in transparent sheets- we can only sense the ones we live in.

I probably sound really crazy but.. yeah. It's just my belief that science one day will explain how things work. I still don't believe in the existence of God or whatever, but I do believe that our current understanding of physics only applies to the world in which is visible to us. 84.5% of the universe is hypothesized to be made up of dark matter and 4.9% ordinary matter (what we can observe), and I avidly believe it correlates with a lot of the unexplainable.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

kittykat wrote:There's nothing paranormal about just a board with letters on it, so I'm not sure why people are afraid to even touch one. You can make a ouija board out of anything. Write every letter, yes, and no on pieces of paper and put it in a circle on a flat surface. Boom. You have a ouija board. No one's afraid to touch paper and pens, are they? Lol. No offense meant to people who have said that, but it's just a piece of cardboard. The paranormal aspect doesn't come in until you actually use it. As others have said, it's sold as a board game...
So, the bad experiences people have had from them are fake?

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Did you even read the post?
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

dazzle wrote:Did you even read the post?
Who are you? The attitude is so unnecessary especially when I wasn't even talking to you. I was just asking her a question. Damn.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

I have never had any experiences with this but would like to hear from more people about theirs!!

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

vclean wrote:
But anyways, I'm kind of tempted to start a thread about supernatural experiences, I want to hear what other people have experienced in general with hauntings, ghosts, spirits, etc.

Please can someone start a thread about supernatural experiences?
I have many stories where me and my family have experienced black magic, ghost, spirits and even witches, and I think those stories would be fun to share :)

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

I vote for the start of a supernatural thread too! I have never used a ouija board, but have had some supernatural experiences (I think) and I want to read about others! Love this kind of stuff

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

I think there's one already. I've never experienced anything supernatural but I'd like to read other peoples stories.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

you can start the thread if you want to! anyone can :) just make sure there isn't one already.

Return to “Games”