Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Glamour

Post by Expedition1989 »

__unapologetic16 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:41 pm
she just needs to disable comments on all her videos if shes gonna get mad every time someone has an opinion that differs from her lol
she really should! she's just going nuts every single time someone says anything that's not kiss-ass! girll, that thin skin...than thin skin
:tu:

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

lmao where is she going nuts? I havent kept up with her in so long, that some of her crazy antics and thin skin might make it worth it again
I'm not sorry.

__unapologetic16
Learner
Learner

Post by __unapologetic16 »

jadelifts_ wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:18 am
lmao where is she going nuts? I havent kept up with her in so long, that some of her crazy antics and thin skin might make it worth it again
she had a video about how she peed on her stepdad's couch and some people were in the comments "defending" the step dad. she of course took this personally and did an ig story about people defending a man they dont know lmao

Tglynn19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tglynn19 »

__unapologetic16 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:35 am
[quote=jadelifts_ post_id=4377379 time=<a href="tel:1606324738">1606324738</a> user_id=194608]
she had a video about how she peed on her stepdad's couch and some people were in the comments "defending" the step dad. she of course took this personally and did an ig story about people defending a man they dont know lmao
[/quote]
jadelifts_ wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:28 pm
__unapologetic16 wrote:I found Robert's funky ass...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media2</span><span>.</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>wtyYMNeJNlkAM</span><span>/</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
How do you guys find all these people lmao. and why did i expect him to be white af..

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

Yeah she is way too sensitive. Sis made a whole ass IGTV just to bitch about people having a difference of opinion... Also now she is making an only fans since YouTube keeps censoring her adult themed storytimes smh

amrod0507
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amrod0507 »

I have never been one to send “hate” to someone but something has been off about Nikki for a while. I use to watch her a couple of years ago but I got a bad taste in my mouth when she made the “Hoe StepSister Series” because those stories aren’t hers to tell especially to make money off of. Maybe it was because I can relate in a way that I won’t go into detail but I was doing that because I was getting raped constantly and so I wanted to “gain control” of my own body.
2.) It seems like she has let YouTube get to her head as she thinks she’s better than everyone.
3.) She has the biggest mouth of anyone I’ve ever seen. She thinks she’s all that and she runs her mouth so much. She’s gonna come across someone who will knock her tf out because she talks and talks so much shit. Remember, the louder the bark..
4.) She’s sooooooo entitled. When i saw the video about her “rich stepdad” who wasn’t her stepdad because they never went further than dating because she and her brother are spoiled af. I would’ve lost my shit too because they were GUESTS in HIS house. I’m sorry didn’t your mother teach you respect other people’s property? Even if he was wrong to get mad about something so simple.. it was HIS PROPERTY!!
4.) Her mother MAJORLY impacted her need to act spoiled, loud and rude af. It’s probably why she can’t handle even constructive criticism.
5.) I saw a clip of their couple podcast which is ridiculous how they changed it from a family channel to a podcast channel because they “hate family channels”. Wtf do you mean? Do you mean you didn’t get views on it so you changed the concept but couldn’t say that. It’s still the same. How do you have so many views but VERY LITTLE COMMENTS and you still can’t reply to them? BULLSHIT. Anyway, did you see the video where she got mad a woman messaged her respectfully via email because Nikki is vindictive in putting people on blast on social media to have her little minions attack innocent people. Uhm Nikki if you weren’t such a bitch, she wouldn’t have messaged you by email to make sure she didn’t get attacked online. But it’s funny how her husband seemed to disagree with her and she was getting upset? Wtf is wrong with you. You are a woman, act like one.

Off topic, an old video of hers appeared in my feed about her fighting a pregnant girl and I was like something is off. I was like what is different about her lips so I played the video before I played the most recent of Nikki and her brother acting spoiled af video when it hit me... did she get lip injections? So I tried to find an old picture on her IG AND she’s missing a lot of pictures from the beginning of her career. Why is that? So people couldn’t see her before her nose job and possibly lip injections? Girl, lip injections are amazing.. I support women who decide to change what they don’t like if they can. But why hide it? Just speak up, it’s okay we are in 2020.

I’m sure there is more that other people find annoying but that’s what I can think of on the top of my head. I swear one day it’ll be funny when she gets her ass beat for running her mouth all the damn time. Stop acting entitled and spoiled. Stop excusing your shitty af behavior and blaming others for you being a hothead who pops off at the mouth to people who won’t do shit because you’ll one into one who will show you dogs who bark the loudest aren’t the toughest.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

amrod0507 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:12 pm
I have never been one to send “hate” to someone but something has been off about Nikki for a while. I use to watch her a couple of years ago but I got a bad taste in my mouth when she made the “Hoe StepSister Series” because those stories aren’t hers to tell especially to make money off of. Maybe it was because I can relate in a way that I won’t go into detail but I was doing that because I was getting raped constantly and so I wanted to “gain control” of my own body.
2.) It seems like she has let YouTube get to her head as she thinks she’s better than everyone.
3.) She has the biggest mouth of anyone I’ve ever seen. She thinks she’s all that and she runs her mouth so much. She’s gonna come across someone who will knock her tf out because she talks and talks so much shit. Remember, the louder the bark..
4.) She’s sooooooo entitled. When i saw the video about her “rich stepdad” who wasn’t her stepdad because they never went further than dating because she and her brother are spoiled af. I would’ve lost my shit too because they were GUESTS in HIS house. I’m sorry didn’t your mother teach you respect other people’s property? Even if he was wrong to get mad about something so simple.. it was HIS PROPERTY!!
4.) Her mother MAJORLY impacted her need to act spoiled, loud and rude af. It’s probably why she can’t handle even constructive criticism.
5.) I saw a clip of their couple podcast which is ridiculous how they changed it from a family channel to a podcast channel because they “hate family channels”. Wtf do you mean? Do you mean you didn’t get views on it so you changed the concept but couldn’t say that. It’s still the same. How do you have so many views but VERY LITTLE COMMENTS and you still can’t reply to them? BULLSHIT. Anyway, did you see the video where she got mad a woman messaged her respectfully via email because Nikki is vindictive in putting people on blast on social media to have her little minions attack innocent people. Uhm Nikki if you weren’t such a bitch, she wouldn’t have messaged you by email to make sure she didn’t get attacked online. But it’s funny how her husband seemed to disagree with her and she was getting upset? Wtf is wrong with you. You are a woman, act like one.

Off topic, an old video of hers appeared in my feed about her fighting a pregnant girl and I was like something is off. I was like what is different about her lips so I played the video before I played the most recent of Nikki and her brother acting spoiled af video when it hit me... did she get lip injections? So I tried to find an old picture on her IG AND she’s missing a lot of pictures from the beginning of her career. Why is that? So people couldn’t see her before her nose job and possibly lip injections? Girl, lip injections are amazing.. I support women who decide to change what they don’t like if they can. But why hide it? Just speak up, it’s okay we are in 2020.

I’m sure there is more that other people find annoying but that’s what I can think of on the top of my head. I swear one day it’ll be funny when she gets her ass beat for running her mouth all the damn time. Stop acting entitled and spoiled. Stop excusing your shitty af behavior and blaming others for you being a hothead who pops off at the mouth to people who won’t do shit because you’ll one into one who will show you dogs who bark the loudest aren’t the toughest.
I'm sorry you had to go through all of that ❤❤❤❤

You literally said everything I've been thinking!!!! I honestly thought I was the only one!!!

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

She really just made an only fans account for her story times lol

__unapologetic16
Learner
Learner

Post by __unapologetic16 »

debs_188 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:33 pm
dont people have to pay for only fans???

amrod0507
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amrod0507 »

debs_188 wrote:
She’s so stupid. Why an OnlyFans when it’s known for the sexual side of the internet? Doesn’t she know Patreon is made for videos that won’t be demonetized on YT? Either she’s stupid or she wants people to pay for her subscription thinking it may be something else. I don’t understand how she doesn’t look into other avenues like the other you tubers who go to Patreon and not OnlyFans. I swear, she’s something else and not in a good way.

Dorrito_taquito
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dorrito_taquito »

amrod0507 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:12 pm

Wow, I’m so sorry that happened to you. But I completely agree, you hit every point as to why I don’t like her anymore. Also if you notice she photoshops all of her pictures. If you look at her IG pics the hip or butt area of in her background is all distorted lol. Also just saw her rant on IG about people going out while Covid is still a thing like she don’t got on fresh new set of nails. IG things don’t apply to her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Xboxpsu5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xboxpsu5 »

amrod0507 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 pm
debs_188 wrote:
She’s so stupid. Why an OnlyFans when it’s known for the sexual side of the internet? Doesn’t she know Patreon is made for videos that won’t be demonetized on YT? Either she’s stupid or she wants people to pay for her subscription thinking it may be something else. I don’t understand how she doesn’t look into other avenues like the other you tubers who go to Patreon and not OnlyFans. I swear, she’s something else and not in a good way.
no she stated multiple times it wasn’t for that before her account was even confirmed. And patreon is cool but some other supporters told her the cons of it so she chose only fans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Xboxpsu5 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:44 pm
amrod0507 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:
no she stated multiple times it wasn’t for that before her account was even confirmed. And patreon is cool but some other supporters told her the cons of it so she chose only fans
We know she didn't create it for sexual use but its the sexual side of the internet, so why create it on Onlyfans? Plus people have to pay for the subscription and I've already seen a lot of comments of her subbies saying they won't be able to support her because they can't afford it. Never heard of cons for Paterson other than is $1 a month, not saying there isn't but her content is literally story times 🤷🏽‍♀️ and God only knows how much of them are true.

Xboxpsu5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xboxpsu5 »

debs_188 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:36 pm
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
amrod0507 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:
We know she didn't create it for sexual use but its the sexual side of the internet, so why create it on Onlyfans? Plus people have to pay for the subscription and I've already seen a lot of comments of her subbies saying they won't be able to support her because they can't afford it. Never heard of cons for Paterson other than is $1 a month, not saying there isn't but her content is literally story times 🤷🏽‍♀️ and God only knows how much of them are true.
I was referring to the person who quoted you saying “or to have her subscribers pay thinking it’s something else” and yes I’m aware you have to pay why would we expect her to do content without being paid? That takes time just because you don’t find the value in her content there are those that do. Since you feel that way then no need to worry about the supporters who cannot. It’s not like her YouTube channel is going anywhere she’s just adding another stream of income while also being able to give us more within her content we already enjoy. As far as the patreon cons I’m not sure what they are besides the charging twice in a month when you first sign up.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Xboxpsu5 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:46 pm
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
amrod0507 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:
I was referring to the person who quoted you saying “or to have her subscribers pay thinking it’s something else” and yes I’m aware you have to pay why would we expect her to do content without being paid? That takes time just because you don’t find the value in her content there are those that do. Since you feel that way then no need to worry about the supporters who cannot. It’s not like her YouTube channel is going anywhere she’s just adding another stream of income while also being able to give us more within her content we already enjoy. As far as the patreon cons I’m not sure what they are besides the charging twice in a month when you first sign up.
You're clearly on the wrong side of guru gossip, there's a rave section for that.

Xboxpsu5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xboxpsu5 »

debs_188 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:00 am
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
amrod0507 wrote:

You're clearly on the wrong side of guru gossip, there's a rave section for that.
😂😂 but I’m HERE spreading love. If you’re going to say something at least it be real. The person above was who my comment was intended for and I was throwing the facts back when in reality you could of since you waste your time keeping up with someone you dislike to go talk on forums about.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Xboxpsu5 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:23 am
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
😂😂 but I’m HERE spreading love. If you’re going to say something at least it be real. The person above was who my comment was intended for and I was throwing the facts back when in reality you could of since you waste your time keeping up with someone you dislike to go talk on forums about.
Go spread love in the RAVE section - this is called 'Trash A Guru' for a reason. We're here to talk shit and throw around our opinions and thoughts. There was nothing wrong with what that person commented, as it's their opinion which they are entitled to have.

Just as you are but you posted it on the wrong forum.

You clearly waste your time trying to find forums like Guru Gossip just so you can defend Nikki, so you're not any better.

Xboxpsu5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xboxpsu5 »

debs_188 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:17 pm
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:

Go spread love in the RAVE section - this is called 'Trash A Guru' for a reason. We're here to talk shit and throw around our opinions and thoughts. There was nothing wrong with what that person commented, as it's their opinion which they are entitled to have.

You clearly waste your time trying to find forums like Guru Gossip just so you can defend Nikki, so you're not any better.
I’m clear this is trash a guru, You hit reply back multiple times when I wasn’t even talking about your comment so I’ll stop when you’re done replying. I just posted the actual fact to the opinion so what are mad for? You had more to say so I replied. And no I never made a page to defend Nikki I made it to see people from her storytimes and then I seen how weird people are watching someone’s every move but don’t like them and will nitpick everything so there’s a difference in what you and I do nikkis entertaining to me so I’m not wasting even more time.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Xboxpsu5 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:54 pm
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:

I’m clear this is trash a guru, You hit reply back multiple times when I wasn’t even talking about your comment so I’ll stop when you’re done replying. I just posted the actual fact to the opinion so what are mad for? You had more to say so I replied. And no I never made a page to defend Nikki I made it to see people from her storytimes and then I seen how weird people are watching someone’s every move but don’t like them and will nitpick everything so there’s a difference in what you and I do nikkis entertaining to me so I’m not wasting even more time.
I don't care if you weren't replying to my comment, I'm entitled to reply to which ever comment I want. You came at her, so I came at you. You're clearly a fan that wastes their time coming on these forums to make comments like the one you previously posted. I'm not mad, just can't handle people like yourself who don't even read comments properly and are so quick to hit the reply button coming at someone. This what people do on this thread and if you don't like it or find it "weird" be gone. It's the same thing because you continuously come on here to reply.

Xboxpsu5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xboxpsu5 »

debs_188 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:47 pm
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:54 pm
debs_188 wrote:
Xboxpsu5 wrote:
debs_188 wrote:

I don't care if you weren't replying to my comment, I'm entitled to reply to which ever comment I want. You came at her, so I came at you. You're clearly a fan that wastes their time coming on these forums to make comments like the one you previously posted. I'm not mad, just can't handle people like yourself who don't even read comments properly and are so quick to hit the reply button coming at someone. This what people do on this thread and if you don't like it or find it "weird" be gone. It's the same thing because you continuously come on here to reply.
And I’m entitled as well to reply to whichever comment I want to just like you said honey. This is the INTERNET we can all navigate this whole site and not be a hater, and I read what was said properly you did not. So I will gladly stay here just to piss you off because I don’t care as well stop quoting my shit if you want me gone so badly.

Return to “L-O”