PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras part 12

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras par

Post by toryvilla »

Re underpowered air max. His vlogs are easy as piss to edit so fine to do on a low end laptop.

He even said the other day that the thumbnail takes as long to make as the edit. Literally drawing a line around something or taking a screen shot.

Boy has no fucking clue what video editing is.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

following

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

haha. thanks for taking the suggestion! It just suits him so well. He need a good slapping from the real world

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

yeah his videos must take barely any time to edit, he just sandwiches clips together. It's so depressing he gets so much money from this!

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

This spoiled priveledge ungrateful fuck wakes up to £800-£1000 of free shoes, buys fake glasses which I'm pretty sure are women's style leopard print, walks around taking pictures for Instagram, and later asks his 9 year old viewers to send him pictures of them and their friends in the gym... Uh creepy as fuck.

Oh yeah and can't forget the daily pizza at the end!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

SoboredGGsux wrote:This spoiled priveledge ungrateful fuck wakes up to £800-£1000 of free shoes, buys fake glasses which I'm pretty sure are women's style leopard print, walks around taking pictures for Instagram, and later asks his 9 year old viewers to send him pictures of them and their friends in the gym... Uh creepy as fuck.

It wouldn't be a day in the Zalfie household without Pizza!

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

nixworld68 wrote:
SoboredGGsux wrote:This spoiled priveledge ungrateful fuck wakes up to £800-£1000 of free shoes, buys fake glasses which I'm pretty sure are women's style leopard print, walks around taking pictures for Instagram, and later asks his 9 year old viewers to send him pictures of them and their friends in the gym... Uh creepy as fuck.

It wouldn't be a day in the Zalfie household without Pizza!
Are any of his fans old enough to apply for a gym membership?

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Oh, just watching it... him waking up to a grands worth of free shoes, BEFORE HE EVEN GOT OUT OF BED, was infuriating. I can't believe how rich, entitled, spoiled, unaware, naive and childish he is. He and Zoe really are like children playing at grown ups. Sometimes it really upsets me what their lives are like when I think about how hard I work and how little I have in comparison. Ugh. Going to switch it off now.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

"on a serious note guys i really need some encouragement as my personal trainer has gone on holiday and I don't want to loose all my muscles"

Seriously "YOah" a nob living a life of privilege doing nothing despite all the opportunities you must have.

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

Boy has no fucking clue what video editing is.[/quote]

THIS. For as much as he has spent on cameras, lenses, and various accessories, his videos have never actually improved. There's no style or skill behind what he creates, no story that he curates for his vlogs, it's always just long cuts with him holding the camera to his face and lots and lots of rambling. It's laughable that he seems so high on himself when his content is so lazy.

JaneA
Learner
Learner

Post by JaneA »

For sure. I think it's a double-edged sword, because the more successful YouTubers become, unfortunately the less relatable and enjoyable their content often becomes, but it's just insane to me that YouTubers like the Michalaks make so much less money for what they do than Alfie and Zoe and their half-assed efforts. Stef Michalak's editing is next-level; their videos are like art films in comparison to Alfie's vlogs. I know it's different audiences, came in at different times, etc, but it's just insane, really. If either Alfie or Zoe was starting YouTube right now, as newcomers, I don't think they'd even get a look in. They've got that history and the kudos of being among the original crowd, but the quality standards of newer creators has just left them in the dust. Yet they still continue to be seen as the pinnacle of YT. I imagine it's really frustrating if you're a Youtuber and making a serious go of it.

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

Comolemntfou wrote:"on a serious note guys i really need some encouragement as my personal trainer has gone on holiday and I don't want to loose all my muscles"

Seriously "YOah" a nob living a life of privilege doing nothing despite all the opportunities you must have.
what muscles :rofl:

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

His friends cousin vlogs, obliviously inspired by Deyes, but despite working a full time job still manages to produce far more polished videos and comes across as far more likeable...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-xQG ... 5ckM41loLA

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

That vlog with him waking up to those sneakers. I couldn't believe he even filmed that....Disgraceful, spoilt, privileged fuck
Don't stan so close to me

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

JaneA wrote:For sure. I think it's a double-edged sword, because the more successful YouTubers become, unfortunately the less relatable and enjoyable their content often becomes, but it's just insane to me that YouTubers like the Michalaks make so much less money for what they do than Alfie and Zoe and their half-assed efforts. Stef Michalak's editing is next-level; their videos are like art films in comparison to Alfie's vlogs. I know it's different audiences, came in at different times, etc, but it's just insane, really. If either Alfie or Zoe was starting YouTube right now, as newcomers, I don't think they'd even get a look in. They've got that history and the kudos of being among the original crowd, but the quality standards of newer creators has just left them in the dust. Yet they still continue to be seen as the pinnacle of YT. I imagine it's really frustrating if you're a Youtuber and making a serious go of it.

Oh absolutely. This is why it infuriates me that they laud themselves as hard workers who got where they are through talent... it was almost 100% luck and there is nothing hard working about it.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

"I was chatting with Ed Sheeran the other day".
Sure.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

This pic made me lol
He looks like a right loser - the glasses, the dumb piercing, his expression

Then he starts his inspirational talk BS when he adds "I was talking to Ed Sheeran" get over yourselves

I would of suggested the topic title "PointlessTalks: Do more of what makes....me money Image

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

A comment from his new vlog. Just..what?

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

It's difficult trying to keep a straight face reading the comment sections. The cringe is real :?

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Opens a fridge 1/3rd full of food and moans there isn't any food to make a meal. Is there no end to his stupidity and lack of knowledge​?!

Surely they have a freezer and food cubboards too, literally thousands of meals the dim fuck could have made.

Return to “Pointless Blog”