Bratayley (Part 3)

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley (Part 3)

Post by ItsAndrew »

They are supposedly going home in a week, although with how everything has been going I bet they make up another excuse to stay longer or travel back shortly after. Annie has become so close to Jayden I cannot envision them being apart from each other for that long (considering she had some sort of falling out with Katie it seems).

If Annie is going to have her own YouTube Red series, that will probably be filmed in LA I assume, unless it has already been filmed.

Post by Guest »

ItsAndrew wrote:They are supposedly going home in a week, although with how everything has been going I bet they make up another excuse to stay longer or travel back shortly after. Annie has become so close to Jayden I cannot envision them being apart from each other for that long (considering she had some sort of falling out with Katie it seems).

If Annie is going to have her own YouTube Red series, that will probably be filmed in LA I assume, unless it has already been filmed.
I doubt they'd actually be going home soon. Anyone else hear Katie when they were in the elevator. "I think I might cry when I see my puppies". Lol oh please. If she really missed her dogs she would've gone back with Hayley and seen them.

Annie and Jayden being away from each other across the country isn't gonna bode well with either of them I'd imagine. I could picture it being the same way Annie and Katie used to be when they had to say bye, maybe worse, since Annie seems so unusually attached to Jayden.

I really hope Annie doesn't get her own YT red series. What the hell would it be about?? Gymnastics?? Annie hasn't been to gym in how long?? And why would she be getting her own show? What about Hayley. I really do feel bad for her. Ugh I can only imagine all the bitching from the minions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

literallywhat
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by literallywhat »

nsf5555 wrote:
ItsAndrew wrote:They are supposedly going home in a week, although with how everything has been going I bet they make up another excuse to stay longer or travel back shortly after. Annie has become so close to Jayden I cannot envision them being apart from each other for that long (considering she had some sort of falling out with Katie it seems).

I doubt they'd actually be going home soon. Anyone else hear Katie when they were in the elevator. "I think I might cry when I see my puppies". Lol oh please. If she really missed her dogs she would've gone back with Hayley and seen them.

Annie and Jayden being away from each other across the country isn't gonna bode well with either of them I'd imagine. I could picture it being the same way Annie and Katie used to be when they had to say bye, maybe worse, since Annie seems so unusually attached to Jayden.

I really hope Annie doesn't get her own YT red series. What the hell would it be about?? Gymnastics?? Annie hasn't been to gym in how long?? And why would she be getting her own show? What about Hayley. I really do feel bad for her. Ugh I can only imagine all the bitching from the minions.

I do think they're going to go home this time but I give it two maybeee three weeks before they're back. Especially if this new endeavor has something to do with RYH, they'll have to go back to LA for that. And she only just recorded a cover and they'll need to go back to record the original song that is being written for her.

I hope she isn't getting a youtube red series either. I feel like that would have been more widely known if Billy announced in a panel at Vidcon. Someone else would have heard him say that.

Post by Guest »

literallywhat wrote:
nsf5555 wrote:

I do think they're going to go home this time but I give it two maybeee three weeks before they're back. Especially if this new endeavor has something to do with RYH, they'll have to go back to LA for that. And she only just recorded a cover and they'll need to go back to record the original song that is being written for her.

I hope she isn't getting a youtube red series either. I feel like that would have been more widely known if Billy announced in a panel at Vidcon. Someone else would have heard him say that.
It may have been one of those "exclusive" panels. I know in the vlog from yesterday they mentioned Billy got up early and went to a panel, but they didn't go into details about it.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

nsf5555 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
nsf5555 wrote:

It may have been one of those "exclusive" panels. I know in the vlog from yesterday they mentioned Billy got up early and went to a panel, but they didn't go into details about it.

If its an exclusive panel would some random kid be able to go to it? I don't know much about vidcon so I don't know how it works.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I'm honestly glad her parents have yet to put Hayley in modelling, just because they are in LA. The girls are pretty, but they will never been in a Burberry campaign. They will always be commercial modelling kind of girls(witch I feel wont satisfy Katie in the end). Also Hayley is 8. The last thing she needs is to be in an industry that is ONLY based on how you look in one of the most cut throat towns. Even reputable agencies can be toxic.

Post by Guest »

nsf5555 wrote:Watched the new vlog. No mention of Katie on her birthday at all. Very very sad

Speaking of Katie, I just watched her birthday video and can say I'm happy Annie wasn't in it because it would have turned into The Annie Show instead of the focus being on Katie. Ryan has got to be the sweetest and kindest little brother on the planet. I love seeing Ryan and Katie interact...they are best buds and their relationship shines. Some day when he is all grown up, he will make a wonderful husband and father.

Post by Guest »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
nsf5555 wrote:Watched the new vlog. No mention of Katie on her birthday at all. Very very sad

Speaking of Katie, I just watched her birthday video and can say I'm happy Annie wasn't in it because it would have turned into The Annie Show instead of the focus being on Katie. Ryan has got to be the sweetest and kindest little brother on the planet. I love seeing Ryan and Katie interact...they are best buds and their relationship shines. Some day when he is all grown up, he will make a wonderful husband and father.
Same. They seemed to have a nice family day (minus Mike and Brennan). Ryan's very very sweet. You can tell Katie really appreciated the gifts as well. She was super thankful. Best part to me was when the broke out the birthday banner and hung it up so that was the 1st thing Katie saw when she woke up. Very sweet. It's the little things that mean the most. From what I could tell, Katie just wanted to enjoy her day and didn't seem fazed from her possible falling out with Annie.

Shitbratayleysays_
Learner
Learner

Post by Shitbratayleysays_ »

I know they've taken some acting lessons but the ytr show will probably be cringy like most of them are. I think it has the potential to do better than bratayley makes history though. I feel that "show" didn't do well because a lot of the young fans just aren't interested in history.

Not that it is any of my business but I think Annie either already has her period or is going to get it soon based on today's episode which also could explain her moodiness.

Post by Guest »

nsf5555 wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:

Same. They seemed to have a nice family day (minus Mike and Brennan). Ryan's very very sweet. You can tell Katie really appreciated the gifts as well. She was super thankful. Best part to me was when the broke out the birthday banner and hung it up so that was the 1st thing Katie saw when she woke up. Very sweet. It's the little things that mean the most. From what I could tell, Katie just wanted to enjoy her day and didn't seem fazed from her possible falling out with Annie.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Brataley (sans Billy) flies home on Friday. Will LA Annie return to the gym and burst into song as if nothing has happened? What's going on with her online homeschooling?....they haven't mentioned that in awhile. How will Annie survive without Jayden? Oh the questions, questions...

Post by Guest »

nsf5555 wrote:Does anyone remember their cousin Serenity from the old vlogs? I believe she's Aiden's mom. Anyone know how she's doing? Ik she was in a car crash a while ago. I bring her up because she was pretty different from Paige.

I just started watching Brataley a year or so ago and haven't watched many of the old vlogs. I wondered who exactly Aiden is in relation to Brataley and why he was spending last Christmas with them instead of his parents and now this makes sense.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

One day, when all the fake glitz of Hollywood fades and she becomes another washed-up child star, Annie will realize that she lost an amazing TRUE BEST FRIEND.

Meanwhile, I must agree, it's probably best for Katie to be surrounded by normal people with healthy ambitions and friends that don't dump you from one day to the next because some reality TV starlet is using them for social media fame.

Happy Birthday, Katie. To healthy teenage years with a sane surrounding and truly loving family <3

Bratayley (Part 3)

Post by Guest »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
It will be interesting to see what happens when Brataley (sans Billy) flies home on Friday. Will LA Annie return to the gym and burst into song as if nothing has happened? What's going on with her online homeschooling?....they haven't mentioned that in awhile. How will Annie survive without Jayden? Oh the questions, questions...
If they're flying home Friday, chances are Annie won't be going to Gym. Then they'll have the weekend and Monday will be the real test. I'm actually kinda anxious to see what happens.
GspGrl6666 wrote:
nsf5555 wrote:Does anyone remember their cousin Serenity from the old vlogs? I believe she's Aiden's mom. Anyone know how she's doing? Ik she was in a car crash a while ago. I bring her up because she was pretty different from Paige.

I just started watching Brataley a year or so ago and haven't watched many of the old vlogs. I wondered who exactly Aiden is in relation to Brataley and why he was spending last Christmas with them instead of his parents and now this makes sense.
Yea. She was in a bad accident and couldn't care for Aiden so that's why their Nonnie watches over him. Serenity was actually kind of normal compared to Paige. I could actually tolerate her. But I bet the LeBlancs think they're too good for her now.

Post by Guest »

AlexVause wrote:

One day, when all the fake glitz of Hollywood fades and she becomes another washed-up child star, Annie will realize that she lost an amazing TRUE BEST FRIEND.

Meanwhile, I must agree, it's probably best for Katie to be surrounded by normal people with healthy ambitions and friends that don't dump you from one day to the next because some reality TV starlet is using them for social media fame.

Happy Birthday, Katie. To healthy teenage years with a sane surrounding and truly loving family <3
My wish for Katie is that she has a normal childhood with friends who care about her. Hollywood isn't kind to child stars, as we all know. Once their cuteness fades and hormones kick in, it's bye bye. Just ask Shirley Temple.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:I know they've taken some acting lessons but the ytr show will probably be cringy like most of them are. I think it has the potential to do better than bratayley makes history though. I feel that "show" didn't do well because a lot of the young fans just aren't interested in history.

Not that it is any of my business but I think Annie either already has her period or is going to get it soon based on today's episode which also could explain her moodiness.
This is so weird to talk about but I don't think she's there yet. Gymnasts are notorious for having delayed puberty and even though she hasn't been in the gym as much lately, she'd probably still see the effects from that. And one of the major signs that a girl will have her first period is...erm...chest development and Annie doesn't have a lot (or any) of that going on. Annie doesn't seem to have many other signs other than a pimple so I think she's probably just moody because she's been allowed to act like a brat lately and she even mentioned that she didn't get a lot of sleep the night before.

I just hope to GOD that when it happens they do not make it a topic of the vlog or start mentioning it in them.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

literallywhat wrote:
Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:I know they've taken some acting lessons but the ytr show will probably be cringy like most of them are. I think it has the potential to do better than bratayley makes history though. I feel that "show" didn't do well because a lot of the young fans just aren't interested in history.

This is so weird to talk about but I don't think she's there yet. Gymnasts are notorious for having delayed puberty and even though she hasn't been in the gym as much lately, she'd probably still see the effects from that. And one of the major signs that a girl will have her first period is...erm...chest development and Annie doesn't have a lot (or any) of that going on. Annie doesn't seem to have many other signs other than a pimple so I think she's probably just moody because she's been allowed to act like a brat lately and she even mentioned that she didn't get a lot of sleep the night before.

I just hope to GOD that when it happens they do not make it a topic of the vlog or start mentioning it in them.
You and me both. I am sure one of these channels is going to use pads or bloody underwear in a thumbnail.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

nsf5555 wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:
If they're flying home Friday, chances are Annie won't be going to Gym. Then they'll have the weekend and Monday will be the real test. I'm actually kinda anxious to see what happens.
GspGrl6666 wrote:

Yea. She was in a bad accident and couldn't care for Aiden so that's why their Nonnie watches over him. Serenity was actually kind of normal compared to Paige. I could actually tolerate her. But I bet the LeBlancs think they're too good for her now.

Bless their Nonnie for stepping up to give Aiden love and a shot at a normal life. So Paige is Serenity's sister? If that's right, why couldn't Paige be there for him? I guess the Hollywood lights are brighter than a little boy's smile.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

lmmomSD wrote:
literallywhat wrote:

You and me both. I am sure one of these channels is going to use pads or bloody underwear in a thumbnail.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone crossed that line, which is really sad. I'd feel really bad for whichever poor child that happened to, nobody deserves that.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

ferriswheel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
literallywhat wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone crossed that line, which is really sad. I'd feel really bad for whichever poor child that happened to, nobody deserves that.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
I swear to God I would not be able to hold my tongue at that point. There are some things that are just never under any circumstances okay to broadcast to the internet. Puberty is bad enough lets be honest. God I cried when I saw I had started my first period and when one of my friends started, she called me sobbing because she couldn't figure out how to get the backing off of the pad :rofl: THESE THINGS SHOULD NOT BE ARCHIVED ON VIDEO FOR MILLIONS TO WATCH

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I'm confused. I thought Nonnie was Katie's mom, but I have been wrong before. Is Paige really Serenity's sister? Or is there another aunt. I don't get why there are all these cousins on Billy's side but no aunts or uncles, at least none to be seen. It seems weird for people in their twenties to be hanging around cousins who are older, with kids. I love my cousins, but I wouldn't have just hung out with my older ones who had kids when I was in my twenties, except for holidays and reunions.

Return to “Bratayley”