Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley (Part 3)

Post by lmmomSD »

Thanks!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I'm currently laughing over Billy talking about how he's in constant contact with the NCAA. I feel like Annie is over gymnastics anyway and won't go far with it so why does he care? I don't think she would even do it anymore if it wasn't such a big part of their "brand" or whatever you want to call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsangpogorge
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by tsangpogorge »

Is this a proper sub-forum now? Would be great to have all the Bratayley associated channels like Flippin' Katie and Gymscool moved over here too, those threads would definitely see a lot more activity.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Thanks!

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

lmao at Katie saying: We get a little bit tired of room service, so we are changing it up a bit. Rich people problems

I was surprised to see Annie wearing a Mickey keychain with the gay flag on it. Not that I expected them to be homophobic, but I didn't think they'd buy a keychain like that. Most likely Annie just liked the colours.

I can't embed the picture for some reason, here's the link: http://i64.tinypic.com/24wygt3.jpg
I should probably be working...

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I didn't see it as a gay pride thing. More like just a rainbow Mickey keychain.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I am SURE she only thought it was a cute Mickey keychain to put on her Coach backpack. It's ridiculous the bags they buy her. Tory Burch and Coach for a 12 year old.
Did anyone watch Luna get "ridden"?

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

lmmomSD wrote:I am SURE she only thought it was a cute Mickey keychain to put on her Coach backpack. It's ridiculous the bags they buy her. Tory Burch and Coach for a 12 year old.
Did anyone watch Luna get "ridden"?

I was biting my tongue the whole time.. I thought it too soon. I think Luna is still too young, shes legit only turned 3 like a couple of months ago and she's already been sat on. Luna still is a baby and looks like a baby still, her body isn't fully grown and I'm worried in a months time they'll put Annie on her and it will go to shit.

I do believe they're forcing this breaking in too soon so Annie can get on her, for the views. They're going to scare Annie, Luna looks like she could be a spooker. Annie will defo fall off and that's the end of Luna.

I used to ride on large Frisian horses once they got broken in and with years of experience down my belt, even I was sometimes terrified to get on them, I've had a nasty fall where I almost got crushed by one as it tripped over, I come off the front door and next thing I know, this black blur is almost toppling over me. Except this is my passion, my lifestyle so I know I'll always get back on, but its not her passion, its easy to tell.
I've seen it happen so many times when I used to help teach, a child has a spill and then you never see them again because they got frightened. I encourage everyone to give it a try, but I don't like what they've done by getting her Luna, a inexperience horse when shes only had a handful of lessons, and the lessons don't look very good either.

Also can Katie shut up with her commentary, so annoying... I rather listen to that horrible music they put over it then her saying out comments showing that they don't know shit about horses.
They ran out of treats for her already? Annie only goes down in a blue moon, so I don't know how a whole packet can go.
I hope they're no over doing it with the treats - too many treats equal to biter ponies because they want more, a horse's bite can really hurt. It can also lead to fat ponies and health problems too. A carrot/apple is so much better for them and even then, I don't even over do it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I watched part of it. They were more excited about shopping for saddle pads than anything else.
And they're going to Texas after Playlist, and then back to LA "in a few weeks"! Are they going to spend two weeks in a row at home? She's never going to be a good enough rider to ride that horse before she gets bored. I totally agree that they're pushing the process, whether it's for views or because HRH Princess Annie wants to ride her pony, I don't know.
I took a really nasty rotational fall a few years ago. The horse I was riding had been ridden in a hunt and injured, and nobody told me, and she shimmied weird before she went over the jump. Now, if I had really had my weight in the stirrups, it wouldn't have mattered, but anyway, I went flying over the horse's head, over the jump, and and had to roll out of the way to not get landed on. My instructor laughed-- "you saw hooves coming at you, didn't you?" But if Annie falls, nobody is going to laugh! I got back on, and went over the jump, because that's what you do. But I will bet that if Annie takes a spill, she will NOT want to get back on. I went over the jump then, but next time, I couldn't get the nerve. So I don't jump anymore.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

They're going BACK to L.A.? Good Lord. I have no reason to keep watching at this point. The Cali. vlogs just don't interest me. I wonder how Hayley's schooling is going. Are they going to let her go back next year? I'm so behind. Looks like I'm going to be behind for a while. I definitely see them buying a "vacation" home in or around L.A. in the near future.
.......meow.......

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

mzkitteh wrote:They're going BACK to L.A.? Good Lord. I have no reason to keep watching at this point. The Cali. vlogs just don't interest me. I wonder how Hayley's schooling is going. Are they going to let her go back next year? I'm so behind. Looks like I'm going to be behind for a while. I definitely see them buying a "vacation" home in or around L.A. in the near future.
They're in Florida for Playlist Live. Not that's any better because they just returned from California.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ferriswheel wrote:
mzkitteh wrote:They're going BACK to L.A.? Good Lord. I have no reason to keep watching at this point. The Cali. vlogs just don't interest me. I wonder how Hayley's schooling is going. Are they going to let her go back next year? I'm so behind. Looks like I'm going to be behind for a while. I definitely see them buying a "vacation" home in or around L.A. in the near future.
They're in Florida for Playlist Live. Not that's any better because they just returned from California.

They're in Florida now. Then they're going to Texas, then back to LA, "in a few weeks" for that "Rock Your Hair" thing. When Annie was fretting over her nails, Kate was blathering on about it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ferriswheel wrote:

They're in Florida now. Then they're going to Texas, then back to LA, "in a few weeks" for that "Rock Your Hair" thing. When Annie was fretting over her nails, Kate was blathering on about it.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

lmmomSD wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:

I'm an adult and that sounds exhausting.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

What's going to happen to Hayley's school for the next two weeks? She can't be on holiday yet. Her school has to draw a line somewhere. I am just done with this family.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

What's going to happen to Hayley's school for the next two weeks? She can't be on holiday yet. Her school has to draw a line somewhere. I am just done with this family. Must they show up for EVERYTHING?

grabshell
Stalker
Stalker

Post by grabshell »

montsecll6 wrote:lmao at Katie saying: We get a little bit tired of room service, so we are changing it up a bit. Rich people problems

I was surprised to see Annie wearing a Mickey keychain with the gay flag on it. Not that I expected them to be homophobic, but I didn't think they'd buy a keychain like that. Most likely Annie just liked the colours.

I can't embed the picture for some reason, here's the link: http://i64.tinypic.com/24wygt3.jpg
That isn't the pride flag. It's just a rainbow Mickey keychain they sell in the disney parks. The pride flag doesn't have the light blue.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I feel bad for Hayley. Yes Annie's behind, but she can still do her work at her own pace. Hayley is in school so if she's behind, too bad, the class has moved on. It's a shame they aren't somewhere like the UK. Also Hayley is probably exhausted, I feel like her down time is now limited to napping.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

lmmomSD wrote:I watched part of it. They were more excited about shopping for saddle pads than anything else.
And they're going to Texas after Playlist, and then back to LA "in a few weeks"! Are they going to spend two weeks in a row at home? She's never going to be a good enough rider to ride that horse before she gets bored. I totally agree that they're pushing the process, whether it's for views or because HRH Princess Annie wants to ride her pony, I don't know.
I took a really nasty rotational fall a few years ago. The horse I was riding had been ridden in a hunt and injured, and nobody told me, and she shimmied weird before she went over the jump. Now, if I had really had my weight in the stirrups, it wouldn't have mattered, but anyway, I went flying over the horse's head, over the jump, and and had to roll out of the way to not get landed on. My instructor laughed-- "you saw hooves coming at you, didn't you?" But if Annie falls, nobody is going to laugh! I got back on, and went over the jump, because that's what you do. But I will bet that if Annie takes a spill, she will NOT want to get back on. I went over the jump then, but next time, I couldn't get the nerve. So I don't jump anymore.

Yeah, its defo cos princess Annie want to ride Luna and gallop through the fields and win all the rosettes, so lets push the well being (physically and mentally) of an animal so they can ruin the horse even more by placing a inexperience rider on her. She won't be a good enough rider for Luna ever if they don't change instructors soon. Her cantering on a lunge line isn't teaching her anything, I've seen my cat (who loves to sit on my horses back) gain more progress than she Annie is doing.

Also, does she never smile anymore?
A picture came up on my Instagram of all the flair group with Miss Carrie and Paige and everyone is smiling big and looks happy and shes stood there with practically a straight face. Mia is kinda doing it too. I'm probably just being really picky and annoying but Jesus child, please attempt to smile. Maybe it's a teenager thing of thinking she looks cool, but all I see is a miserable child lol

Hayley would definitely won't be allowed out of school if they lived in the UK. You're not allowed to take kids out of school for holidays here in term time, otherwise you pay a fine. Luckily when I was at school, it was allowed with permission of the school...
Forgive me if I'm wrong... but I think its okay to take kids out of school if they're child actors but I think they've got to prove that they're doing school work with a tutor for a certain number of hours, not just on the plane home or when they get home and its 9 o clock at night. And they wouldn't allow her to go the award shows or conventions because its technically not working. She goes away so often, its must be not good for her grades, wonder if the teachers are unhappy about it?

Also, the #Hannie fandom is blowing up right now lol... apparently Mackenzie posted a comment saying her and Hayden are dating and they're all going wild, people are giving Mackenzie hate, Annie hate, Hayden hate... these poor kids can't be friends with a boy without people saying they're dating.

Return to “Bratayley”