Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The beauty box 1211-- Amanda ensing part 6

Post by social_butterfly93 »

mnunez55 wrote:Image
And I thought I had no tits lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What the actual eff is up with that look? Those glasses? No, Amanduh, just no. She wants to be so edgy and different yet she fails every single time lol. And I'm surprised Desi liked her picture, Amanduh must have been so happy since she wants to be up Desi's ass so bad.
I don't mind that she had small boobs, it's whatever. But you can tell if she ever for implants, she would have the biggest refund gap ever. That space between her boobs is insane, like geez. I know most models have that, but then again, they literally have no boobs. Amanduh has a little bit of boobs and since we all know she'll get them done, especially after reading the comments on here; I fear for what they will look like lol. Botched.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

mnunez55 wrote:
social_butterfly93 wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:Image
And I thought I had no tits lmfao.

What the actual eff is up with that look? Those glasses? No, Amanduh, just no. She wants to be so edgy and different yet she fails every single time lol. And I'm surprised Desi liked her picture, Amanduh must have been so happy since she wants to be up Desi's ass so bad.
I don't mind that she had small boobs, it's whatever. But you can tell if she ever for implants, she would have the biggest refund gap ever. That space between her boobs is insane, like geez. I know most models have that, but then again, they literally have no boobs. Amanduh has a little bit of boobs and since we all know she'll get them done, especially after reading the comments on here; I fear for what they will look like lol. Botched.
Fuck I'm surprised AMREZY like her pic lmao

Must be that "like for like" shit girls do on each other's pics lol. Amrezy has never even hung out with Amanda, despite her trying to be her replica.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao whyyyyy does she post these ugly pics !? Looks like bobble head with cheap lashes and clown lips . She should be on the new release of IT
But yeah why did amrezy like :rofl: desi I understand ; because of the (ugly) glasses

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater

Post by themainethingsin »

This girl really uploading old makeup photos on instagram to celebrate her birthday? Also we all know the reason she's being 'low-key' this year is because she has no friends to have a party with even though she's been in LA for over a year now lmao what a sad girl

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater

Post by themainethingsin »

mnunez55 wrote:
themainethingsin wrote:This girl really uploading old makeup photos on instagram to celebrate her birthday? Also we all know the reason she's being 'low-key' this year is because she has no friends to have a party with even though she's been in LA for over a year now lmao what a sad girl

BUT YET WHEN SHE HIT 1 MILLION ON IG SHE GOT FULLY DRESSED GLAMMED AND TOOK PICS WITH HER BF AND MOLLY. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Maybe her bf took molly and left ImageImageImageImage

gossipgurl08
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgurl08 »

So wasn't she saying she was hoping to hit a mil on YouTube by her bday? I was bored so I checked social blade and she's actually lost subscribers today. Way to go Amanda. How do you expect to gain subscribers with your non existent upload schedule? :tu:

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

gossipgurl08 wrote:So wasn't she saying she was hoping to hit a mil on YouTube by her bday? I was bored so I checked social blade and she's actually lost subscribers today. Way to go Amanda. How do you expect to gain subscribers with your non existent upload schedule? :tu:
That's actually really sad lol. I wonder if that's why she's been near radio silent on snap today.

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

She's starting fresh again w her makeup room annd storage.....again. What happened to the other furniture she just got for her old apartment lol

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

It's sad that she's having a "chill birthday" yet she is on Snapchat talking away about how she might throw a party in a few weeks! Bitch get over yourself and your birthday. The reason you didn't do anything today was because you have no friends and I'm sure she's probably waiting for a makeup brand to hit her up and tell her they want to throw her a birthday party. She's mentioned her birthday so many times and I get we all get excited for birthdays but this bitch thinks she's so special. In a way I was happy she didn't get to 1million followers by her birthday because she would've been on Snapchat all day and probably dressed up and posted a picture in a tight dress with her caption going something like "Ohhhhhh muh gosh you guys! I just hit 1 mil and it's my birthday and I owe it all to you guys. What would I do without you guys. I use to own one lipstick and now look at me. Follow your dreams. #bossbabe #Ateam" :rofl: :rofl:

Gossip_Queen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip_Queen »

happy101_ wrote:It's sad that she's having a "chill birthday" yet she is on Snapchat talking away about how she might throw a party in a few weeks! Bitch get over yourself and your birthday. The reason you didn't do anything today was because you have no friends and I'm sure she's probably waiting for a makeup brand to hit her up and tell her they want to throw her a birthday party. She's mentioned her birthday so many times and I get we all get excited for birthdays but this bitch thinks she's so special. In a way I was happy she didn't get to 1million followers by her birthday because she would've been on Snapchat all day and probably dressed up and posted a picture in a tight dress with her caption going something like "Ohhhhhh muh gosh you guys! I just hit 1 mil and it's my birthday and I owe it all to you guys. What would I do without you guys. I use to own one lipstick and now look at me. Follow your dreams. #bossbabe #Ateam" :rofl: :rofl:
Dead :rofl: I just read that in amandumbs voice

gossipgurl08
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgurl08 »

I feel like a million subs isn't even that special anymore. There's so many people that reach that in a lot less time. A few years ago it was maybe a little more rare? Idk. Just a thought.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao you mean uploads pic in a tight dress then spend two days photoshopping it before posting :rofl:

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

Its sad how her life revolves around how many followers she has

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Heartz_01
Talker
Talker

Post by Heartz_01 »

gossipgurl08 wrote:I feel like a million subs isn't even that special anymore. There's so many people that reach that in a lot less time. A few years ago it was maybe a little more rare? Idk. Just a thought.
1 mil means next to nothing now a days. I would be embarrassed that it's taken SO MANY YEARS for her to get close to 1mil.

It's almost as embarrassing as the fact that she's a loser with no one to celebrate her birthday with except her mooch of a gay boyfriend and greasy dog.

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

Hey guys im gonna beat my face and take an ootd and then hop back into my bummy oversized clothes right after bc i got nothing else to do

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

And here she is again with another unrealistic ootd that she'll wear for 10 minutes lol how pathetic is this bitch

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Right ? She'll take a pic of herself all dressed up and then a half hour later she's in no make up and sweats snapping her butthole lips away talkin bout "poor me i just rented a new place but like the internet doesn't work, i don't have my coffee even though i have a coffee maker, im gonna have to find a new gym because i gotta get those booty gains guyzzz wah my life is SOO hard but God is putting me through this because he knows i can HANDLE ITTTTTT". girl bye. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

A picture of Amanda's day.
1. Wake up go on Snapchat and bitch and don't forget "goodmoooorning guys"
2. Film molly going outside
3. Get coffee
4. "Get ready" beat her face
5. Put a tight ass dress and throw a choker on
6. Tell loser boyfriend to take a picture of her outfit
7. Photoshop picture of outfit making sure her butt looks big and her waist looks small
8. Complain some more on Snapchat and take a picture smiling all big and sticking her tongue out
9. Have a motivational talk and say you're going to bed

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

mnunez55 wrote:Why did her bitch ass boy toy upload a picture of HER bday flowers on HIS ig story. Lmfao

cause they are secretly from his gay lover and pretended they are for her :rofl: :rofl:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Those proportions just look wrong, unless you are 7 years old, wthell?! She's really got way too big of a head, is that just the photoshopped effect, or.....???? Adults do not have such a large head. Maybe because the camera angle is so high, so what's closer is larger? I'm confused, is she appealing to pedos, trying to look like a child? A slutty child? EW! Stop!

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”