Kalyn Nicholson

Re: Kalyn Nicholson

Post by Guest »

skinnylatte wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:15 am
For someone who is sooo vegan, enviro, save the whales whatever you wanna call her, I can’t get over how basically everyday she has a Starbucks paper cup. I swear it’s just for her IG story filter show-off look but guuurl... If you know you’re going to Sbux, which you announce during vlogs then get a reusable cup like anyone else who you’re trying to be would do!
100% this. If she wants the "Starbucks aesthetic", they actually sell their own branded reusable cups. There's really no excuse not to get one when you order coffee multiple times a day.

I'm also disappointed that she watched The True Cost documentary, declared in a video that she wanted to shop ethically for clothes, and subsequently has posted several clothing hauls from extremely unethical brands and even entered into brand partnerships with some seriously dodgy companies. Every one of these videos has loads of comments from people saying "I thought you were going to start shopping ethically" and she ignores them all.

Add in the brand new, massive jeep, the multiple long haul flights per year, and the endless redecorating of her room with more plastic items (and, presumably, the throwing out of her old plastic decorations) and it becomes pretty obvious that she doesn't care about the environment or ethically manufactured products at all.

It wouldn't be half as annoying if she stopped pretending to be some kind of hippie earth goddess. So contradictory.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by floralwallpaper »

Recent picture OF KALYN from her insta feed popped up on my explore page, I didn’t look at the account name and literally did not recognize her at all for even a second oh my god. Her makeup/lips/skin/hair looks terrible right now

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

Her legs look like they were drawn by an artist with a drawing tablet in Illustrator
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kannac
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kannac »

pokegeorgia wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:35 pm
OK I literally registered in this website because I finally found a thread online about Kalyn where other peple share my views and are not just kissing her butt on YT comments.
I definitely think she changes her personality with every dude she dates & unfortunately I don't give them more than 6 months to break up. Her latest spring video was terrible, barely any planning and we literally saw more of Arthur thank Kalyn. I really hope she can figure out her content and her schedule because, it may sound mean, but YouTube is her job and she hould pay more attention to it.
I also literally just made an account because I've been reading this thread for months ever since her witchy phase started, and I finally am so disappointed in her channel that I just need to vent lol.

As someone who isn't a huge youtube watcher and only watches some people, I really liked that she seemed to still have a life and do youtube, unlike a lot of youtubers who get popular and literally only go on trips or film them working at home. I can understand that youtube is still lots of work but the fact that she literally does nothing anymore is so unappealing to me. I started watching her when she had just moved into her previous Toronto apartment, and I thought she was so refreshing. Even though she didn't have a "normal" job she still did stuff like go out with friends, she was on a soccer team, or she would go to a Starbucks and work instead of just staying home and even that was interesting to see. I don't have the same style as her but I would still watch her outfit videos because they were just so well made. But now she just sits at home or go to take pictures with her boyfriend and it's so dull. And as for the cringey boyfriend, I can understand that she wants someone who (unlike Greg) is more interested in youtube, but this guy is such a bad over-correction.

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

I haven't read through this thread yet, so sorry if this post has already been repeated

BUT

Her makeup is always so goddamn awful :( She looks like a toddler who found their mom's makeup. She doesn't blend anything. Her eyebrows are too dark, too chunky and mishaped. And her overlined lips are so fuckin messy. I started watching her during the Youtober 2018 series and I loved that look. She looks drastically different now and I'm wondering what the hell happened
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

Im not the only one who sees that she deff got lip fillers right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefulunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hopefulunicorn »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:13 pm
Im not the only one who sees that she deff got lip fillers right?

Yeah, I see it, her bottom lip is really big. You can look back and compare with her bottom lip the same time last year.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

g_gurl21 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 pm
I haven't read through this thread yet, so sorry if this post has already been repeated

BUT

Her makeup is always so goddamn awful :( She looks like a toddler who found their mom's makeup. She doesn't blend anything. Her eyebrows are too dark, too chunky and mishaped. And her overlined lips are so fuckin messy. I started watching her during the Youtober 2018 series and I loved that look. She looks drastically different now and I'm wondering what the hell happened

OMG her makeup is horrific can we talk about her post Mortem corpse grey lips? Her video today was sponsored buy this custom shampoo and if that's what that shampoo does to her hair it looks like shit. It's so dull dry like straw, the way she made it sound about growing her hair out again so we can go on the journey with her like she cut her hair just to grow it again.

viridian
Talker
Talker

Post by viridian »

PisaLisa wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:38 pm
g_gurl21 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 pm

BUT

OMG her makeup is horrific can we talk about her post Mortem corpse grey lips? Her video today was sponsored buy this custom shampoo and if that's what that shampoo does to her hair it looks like shit. It's so dull dry like straw, the way she made it sound about growing her hair out again so we can go on the journey with her like she cut her hair just to grow it again.
Agree with all of this. Someone needs to confiscate all of her matte liquid lipsticks.

Also HI as I don't think I've posted in here before. :newby:

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

I feel like she uses a blurring effect in her videos because her skin looks almost too perfect.

pokegeorgia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pokegeorgia »

So many new people here and yes I'm one of them, but it's crazy to see at least 3-4 new accounts just to discuss the spiral downwords which Kalyn is going :P I liked her new morning routine better than other videos and from the moment she said "Hey guys!" I just KNEW that Arthur wasn't there! Crazy. And I also agree about the makeup comments here, especially during her brunette period it was absolutely crazy. I don't know why she keeps using those grey/purple lipsticks, they make her look...well, dead.

bakakashi
Learner
Learner

Post by bakakashi »

oh my god yes, i hate her grey/brown matte lipsticks. they make her so ugly and old.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

BabyHandsSam wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:06 pm
I feel like she uses a blurring effect in her videos because her skin looks almost too perfect.
That's exactly why I started this thread two years ago :lol: she most definitely does use blurring in her videos and it's obnoxiously obvious. I came here and started the thread because it bothered me that she claimed to be so about 'being real' and 'life isn't always perfect' and being stripped down and normal like the viewer and yet she was hiding behind this wall of cosmetic blur. Once you see it, it's actually ridiculous. It's like her face is just a blurred light pink blob with overdrawn eyes.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I just don't understand the point of the seasonal morning routines. It's the same thing she does every single day. How is it any different?

Also no wonder she is so thin. She had a pretty intense workout and all she ate after was some vegan eggs and berries. Probably came out to like 200 calories.

I actually really like the short hair on her. It fits her "vibe" I guess. Idk. She needs to do something with it though. It's a little straw like. It was never like that when she long hair. Is it that new shampoo cause ummm no thank you. lol

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

I really can't believe she made that entire video sponsored by a shampoo company with SHITTY HAIR throughout. Even after she used it and I guess, straightened it? It looked like damaged and burnt hair

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

Qweenbeauty wrote:I really can't believe she made that entire video sponsored by a shampoo company with SHITTY HAIR throughout. Even after she used it and I guess, straightened it? It looked like damaged and burnt hair

Ive heard AWESOMe Stuff about that shampoo. I think it’s just kalyns hair is super dry and damaged bc she went from white to black/dark brown and back to super blonde in a relatively short period of time. It prob totally stripped her hair dry fried and damaged it beyond belief

dwideschrude
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dwideschrude »

omg her insta bio has Phoenix, AZ in it. do y'all think it's temporary or is she moving there??

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Qweenbeauty wrote:I really can't believe she made that entire video sponsored by a shampoo company with SHITTY HAIR throughout. Even after she used it and I guess, straightened it? It looked like damaged and burnt hair

Ive heard AWESOMe Stuff about that shampoo. I think it’s just kalyns hair is super dry and damaged bc she went from white to black/dark brown and back to super blonde in a relatively short period of time. It prob totally stripped her hair dry fried and damaged it beyond belief

No doubt the shampoo is amazing!! I have seen it advertised loads but I would be HELLA pissed if I was a company leader and someone I reached out to had hair like that...*shrug emoji*

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

Dying your hair kills it, especially when you aren't doing it gradually. Its not the shampoo, most likely. Though very bad timing for the sponsorship

I am wondering why she keeps doing this 180 switch on her hair, from nearly black, to bleached, to black and bleached again-- like what's going ON in your life girl 😂😰

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

No no no I wasn't saying it was the shampoo guys, I was just saying it's wild she would do a shampoo ad/ a shampoo company would sign with her when her hair looks like shit

Return to “Kalyn Nicholson”