smokingandangry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalyn Nicholson

Post by smokingandangry »

garnets37 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:18 pm
I've tried but can't watch the Koze daily brews because I can't seem to get over the fact that she's giving advice on things that she doesn't practice.
I was so excited for this series and to see her actually putting effort into something again, instead of mailing it in and sharing "aesthetic" clips recorded by someone else of her twirling in cheap dresses to royalty free music, and was almost immediately disillusioned by it. she needs to stop talking about stuff she doesn't have any actual knowledge on? stuff she doesn't do in her own life? like... it's borderline insulting...

Phazin
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Phazin »

garnets37 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:18 pm
Sounds like I'm in the minority here but I think she's actually gained weight. I first noticed it a little while after she moved in with Larissa. In her IG stories and posts they seemed to be always eating out. I think Youtober really stressed her out as well and she mentioned in a few of those videos how much she needed to start cooking at home.
Yes, I can tell she has gained the slightest amount of weight. I can see it in her thigh and abdomen area as well as her face but it's not a huge difference.

Her content is so bland now. I haven't watched her videos in weeks, maybe months.

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

poor girl is losing subs so fast. i'd be so stressed if i were here. hopefully she'll see it as a wake up call.. the old kalyn was so much better; when she actually had personality

pokegeorgia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pokegeorgia »

Guys she's changing her room again, it's in her latest stories :lol: It's identical to what she had it like before though, like she just rearranges the same furniture in the same space clockwise every other month lmao

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

pokegeorgia wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:54 pm
Guys she's changing her room again, it's in her latest stories :lol: It's identical to what she had it like before though, like she just rearranges the same furniture in the same space clockwise every other month lmao
and she captioned it minimal room # 1 lmao

:rofl:

wow, i had no idea she was losing subs over arthur he is so beyond annoying.

I think I said in a previous post she does look like she gained some weight which is great, I don't remember her ribs ever sticking out that much back in 2016 2017

I wonder how much Larissa enjoys being 3rd wheel after dealing with her at her worst.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

i also can't stand the koze intro the sound of that tea kettle is so annoying.

Jansport
Debater
Debater

Post by Jansport »

Her relationship with Arthur makes me shudder. They're both so obnoxious together and bring out the worst in each other. I can't help but wonder if they even actually like each other.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

I just can't watch this month of Koze crap, Last video something about what is your mission statement? Where are her regular videos on her main channel?

pokegeorgia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pokegeorgia »

On her Koze video "Why I Love Eating Vegan" she explains her path between vegetarianism and veganism and she says that she went full vegan when she was 22 and then corrects herself saying "I think I was 22, it was 2013". In 2013 she would have been 19, not 22 that's 3 whole ass years apart! Do we think she's lying about her age? Or is she just genuinely confused? lmao I'll make a conspiracy out of anything :P

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Kalyn Nicholson

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

pokegeorgia wrote:On her Koze video "Why I Love Eating Vegan" she explains her path between vegetarianism and veganism and she says that she went full vegan when she was 22 and then corrects herself saying "I think I was 22, it was 2013". In 2013 she would have been 19, not 22 that's 3 whole ass years apart! Do we think she's lying about her age? Or is she just genuinely confused? lmao I'll make a conspiracy out of anything Image
I think she just cant do math

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. She hs no reason to lie. Plus she had videos a few years back from college. So shes deff not that you g.

pokegeorgia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pokegeorgia »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 am
pokegeorgia wrote:On her Koze video "Why I Love Eating Vegan" she explains her path between vegetarianism and veganism and she says that she went full vegan when she was 22 and then corrects herself saying "I think I was 22, it was 2013". In 2013 she would have been 19, not 22 that's 3 whole ass years apart! Do we think she's lying about her age? Or is she just genuinely confused? lmao I'll make a conspiracy out of anything Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. She hs no reason to lie. Plus she had videos a few years back from college. So shes deff not that you g.
lmao I can't :lol:

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

pokegeorgia wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:51 pm
soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:16 am

lmao I can't :lol:
LOL she can't do math because she doesn't get enough food to power her brain. lol

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

Watching her videos makes me sad. I can’t exactly put my finger on it. I used to think we could be friends when I watched her back in highschool (I think I’m a year or two older than her, and grew up not far from her), but now I feel she’s a shell of a person with an “aesthetic” life. I maybe watch one video every few weeks, hoping to see a spark of who she used to be... but it never pans out. I may need to unsubscribe

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

I use to binge watch her videos until this Koze everyday this month. this is the first I have not watched her videos, I just can't even with the topics.

poisonousprinces
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonousprinces »

It’s not always about the thumbnail that makes a video “clickable” the actual content does matter too! (and I will actively not watch a video of the thumbnail is obviously overly dramatised and clickbaity)

But my goodness. I can’t say I’ve clicked on a single one of her Koze videos.
I know maybe she’s going for a minimalism look and wants the topics to speak for themselves
But when her content has been a snoozefest lately anyway, I truly don’t think this bland, monotone thumbnail helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

pokegeorgia wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:51 am
On her Koze video "Why I Love Eating Vegan" she explains her path between vegetarianism and veganism and she says that she went full vegan when she was 22 and then corrects herself saying "I think I was 22, it was 2013". In 2013 she would have been 19, not 22 that's 3 whole ass years apart! Do we think she's lying about her age? Or is she just genuinely confused? lmao I'll make a conspiracy out of anything :P
When your life is as mundane and repetitive as hers is, I'm assuming the years all start to blend together at some point tbh

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Since we're over 1000 posts and at 42 pages I'm making a new thread!

viewtopic.php?f=186&t=36315
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

I feel like kalyn gained a bit of weight since dating arthur. She looks a lot heathier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Kalyn Nicholson”