Franceska Garza

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
bronzedbrunette

Re: Franceska Garza

Post by bronzedbrunette »

Chisme_chatterbox wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:37 am
Lalaliar wrote:I'm cringing so hard from her new style video... oversized blazers look good on super skinny women. I am not body shaming her but when curvier women wear oversized blazers like that, it makes them look way bigger... plus the pastel bubble gum pink color was NOT a classy look. Not to mention how the beanie and the drape trench look don't go together. Everything is going downhill, she copies everything and so it shows really badly that she's just copying ideas and putting them together badly... horriffic!
If you see her more recent vlog video she talks about wearing her leather joggers only because Kylie Jenner wore pants similar to them... it seems weird that you’re trying to copy a younger girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“I saw Regina George wearing Army pants and flip flops, so I bought Army pants and flip flops”

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by blahblah20 »

I can't believe I just watched her hair extensions video. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! All she did was talk about HER hair. She offered NO useful information about hair extensions, products etc. No wonder her channel isn't growing. She's a literal airhead.

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chisme_chatterbox »

blahblah20 wrote:I can't believe I just watched her hair extensions video. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! All she did was talk about HER hair. She offered NO useful information about hair extensions, products etc. No wonder her channel isn't growing. She's a literal airhead.
That and the gasping for air/talking as if she has food in her mouth makes it worse.

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner

Post by Chisme_chatterbox »

blahblah20 wrote:I can't believe I just watched her hair extensions video. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! All she did was talk about HER hair. She offered NO useful information about hair extensions, products etc. No wonder her channel isn't growing. She's a literal airhead.
That and the gasping for air/talking as if she has food in her mouth makes it worse.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Do picture books count Frankie? Lol this made me laugh so much. What an airhead.

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

PI88NK wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:10 pm

Do picture books count Frankie? Lol this made me laugh so much. What an airhead.

Seriously??? Alex just posted buying crystals. Who's copying who??

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

So...Frankie is a CEO of Chinese sweatshop sweatshirts ImageImage lord have mercy these people are professional liars and hype people for themselves.

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

Frankie is looking a little heavy these days...pretty sure she’s prego. Her latest IG stories were pretty telling when looking at her full body shots.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

theobserver5 wrote:Frankie is looking a little heavy these days...pretty sure she’s prego. Her latest IG stories were pretty telling when looking at her full body shots.
She coukd he but I also don’t thjnk she knows how many calories she consumes with those super high calorie smoothies and bowls and all that. She is a very wide framed girl so she looks super thick

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I don’t tbjnk the Garza girl realize maybe they just aren’t interesting enough to film their lives lol. It’s been almost a day and Frankie barely has any views and her channel doesn’t seem to be growing. It peaked with her wedding and that’s it. Her only hope now is getting pregnant but even that won’t last. Lol

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

She is a airhead. Has nothing of value /interest to offer. She needs to go back to school and get an education so she can find a decent job and not depend on her husband.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

She is a airhead. Has nothing of value /interest to offer. She needs to go back to school and get an education so she can find a decent job and not depend on her husband.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:12 pm
How old is Frankie? I feel like she's very immature and very young, but she looks old so i'm curious lmao

Siippingtea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Siippingtea »

Frankie went to my high school for about a year. (She followed a couple of her bffs to our public school from her private school.) She was ditzy and an airhead back then too. She was sweet but was socially awkward and really annoying. (She didn't open her mouth much back then to talk either and always sounded like she had a mouthful of spit. It was gross. She always used to laugh at everything and was one of those girls that was so happy to be included, she was almost maniac.) She was always trying so hard to get in with the cool, popular girls, but they were a tight group, and I don't think she ever made it in. (I don't think it was cause they were mean, they were just very close and didn't think to invite others in.) One of those popular girls was YT/IG influencer, Cristina Capron. I remember when she was just starting out on YT and IG, Frankie was shouting her out all the time and encouraging her followers to follow Cristina. (At the time, Frankie had about 15k followers or so, but her sister Alex had a strong following.) I find it comical that Cristina Capron has waaaay surpassed both sisters and now has over 900+k followers and never mentions Frankie.
Last edited by Siippingtea on Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siippingtea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Siippingtea »

Alex was older than us so I didnt know her. I was invited to their house a couple of times and found them and their parents to be friendly, but extremely materialistic. Frankie would have rather have sat around with her parents talking about themselves and the next vacation they were taking, than with her guests/friends down stairs. Alex seemed nice, just really reserved and boring. (They were all boring.) I also remember when Alex quit her job at the local boutique and cosmetology (I don't remember her ever working as a stylist.) to pursue YT full-time. It was pretty unheard of back then and seemed like a crazy thing in our little small town. I also remember that Frankie was always very proud of Alex and they seemed close. This was all before YT and she seemed more authentic then.

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

The more Frankie wears tops/dresses/etc with no bra, the more its apparent how awful her boob job is. Her boobs are set so far apart and makes her look way more broad/heavier set on top than she probably really is. Totally not a cute look, especially when she wears certain things. Her last video "Come on vacay with me" it's all you can really focus on the entire video...especially when she is bending over the kitchen counter towards the camera to put her makeup, they literally are about to fall out.

When does "go get coffee" mean the same as "go get tea" when you don't drink coffee?? God she's dumb.

Sabrina_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sabrina_ »

Um ew? Why does she look 45 years old?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

It's the heavy make up, fillers , botox ,lip fillers , catapillar eyelash extensions and hair extensions- all that stuff just ages her.

AllyJay
Learner
Learner

Post by AllyJay »

I’m surprised this thread is so small.
Is there another Frankie thread?

Her boobs are terrible. They are very far apart. I hate how she’s always licking her teeth and clicking her tongue when she talks, she talks really fast and then has to take a deep breath all the time.
I didn’t realize they didn’t buy the condo. I haven’t watched every video but I feel like they strongly implied they bought the condo? But they just bought a house and said it’s the first time they’ve bought so idk
I still think she’s better then her sister Alex though

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

AllyJay wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:38 am
I’m surprised this thread is so small.
Is there another Frankie thread?

Her boobs are terrible. They are very far apart. I hate how she’s always licking her teeth and clicking her tongue when she talks, she talks really fast and then has to take a deep breath all the time.
I didn’t realize they didn’t buy the condo. I haven’t watched every video but I feel like they strongly implied they bought the condo? But they just bought a house and said it’s the first time they’ve bought so idk
I still think she’s better then her sister Alex though
I've heard them say they're renting the place they're in now in a bunch of videos. They also talked about it in the new video, how they've only ever rented and this is the first place they're buying.

Frankie and Alex are both annoying, but I agree 100% that Frankie is better. Frankie is definitely materialistic, bubble-headed, out of touch with reality, etc. but I'd guess that she's probably a nice person. That's the real difference between her and Alex. Alex seems so cold-hearted, arrogant (but secretly insecure), controlling, self-centered, and completely ingenuine, while Frankie seems very warm-hearted, kind, self-confident, and happy.

Return to “F-K”