What do you guys think of Stilababe09?

chrashit
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stilababe09

Post by chrashit »

she is ok. she is sweet but her makeup skills are VERY limited.
'as long as you are always being honest, there is nothing to be ashamed of.' -kristen stewart

Chloe
Learner
Learner

Post by Chloe »

She wouldn't be popular if she never had money - fact.

gossiplover07
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplover07 »

I think she is trying to hard to be random and silly like macbarbie07 in order to gain popularity. I fact, the first thing that I notice about her is that she copies macbarbie07. Even her name. Mac & stila = brand name, Barbie & Babe = girly thing and starts with B, 07 & 09 = 2 numbers that starts with 0. And I can't stand her being crazy on 1 direction. I will like her better if she was herself than copying others. :(

rapyodeling
Learner
Learner

Post by rapyodeling »

gossiplover07 wrote:I think she is trying to hard to be random and silly like macbarbie07 in order to gain popularity. I fact, the first thing that I notice about her is that she copies macbarbie07. Even her name. Mac & stila = brand name, Barbie & Babe = girly thing and starts with B, 07 & 09 = 2 numbers that starts with 0. And I can't stand her being crazy on 1 direction. I will like her better if she was herself than copying others. :(
Is she copying Juicystar07 too? Or every other YT username with a brand and random number? Seems like a stretch.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

gossiplover07 wrote:I think she is trying to hard to be random and silly like macbarbie07 in order to gain popularity. I fact, the first thing that I notice about her is that she copies macbarbie07. Even her name. Mac & stila = brand name, Barbie & Babe = girly thing and starts with B, 07 & 09 = 2 numbers that starts with 0. And I can't stand her being crazy on 1 direction. I will like her better if she was herself than copying others. :(
although i see this point all the time, i think she's being herself. i think macbarbie07 has to stop trying to so hard trying to be random and silly when it's obvious she isn't. i just always had that feeling about her ever since the beginning. the only reason why i think mere is being herself is because she posts up random vlogs of her doing actual silly things.

i recently watched mere's bio video for dance on and she explained the 09 thing. she said it's her favorite number and it was on her sports jerseys with a picture of her in her sports jersey. so i guess that's true.

i couldn't really stand the way mere was speaking in her last video though. it was like she had too much caffeine.

i'm not a fan of one direction. but i think it's cute that she's obsessed with them. i remember when i was a teen and obsessed with another boy band. she also had that vlog for justine bieber's concert. she's a typical teenager.

she's definitely not the best beauty guru out there. but in my opinion, she's one of the decent ones left. she hasn't gotten unbearably annoying yet. i hope she doesn't get annoying. i just watch her videos when i'm bored. i'm running out of decent gurus to watch. if any of you know any, let me know please.

AriPatSim

Post by AriPatSim »

I kind of like her. I don't know why though. Her style isn't very cute, her makeup is nothing special, and her hair is just awful....and she does that whole "OMG GUYZZZ I'M SOOO FUNNY AND RANDOM!!!1! HEHEHEHHEE" thing...

mmbd8
Learner
Learner

Post by mmbd8 »

She mentioned in a video the main reason she made a youtube channel was because of MacBarbie07, and everytime I watch Mere I feel like she is trying way too hard to be like Bethany. That's just my opinion. I don't think she's awful but I can just tell she may be subconsciously trying to act like Bethany.

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

She's alright. Her video editing is every similar to Macbarbie07 but it doesn't bother me.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

how old is she/what grade is she in?
imma ball til the day i fall

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

I believe she's 16. In the Just Dance video she says her age, but youtube isn't working for me for some reason. Keeps giving me a 502 error.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

ShortOne wrote:I believe she's 16. In the Just Dance video she says her age, but youtube isn't working for me for some reason. Keeps giving me a 502 error.

ooh, ok thanks. i haven't seen that video but i'll just take your word for it.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Angie V wrote:
ShortOne wrote:I believe she's 16. In the Just Dance video she says her age, but youtube isn't working for me for some reason. Keeps giving me a 502 error.

Yes! she is 16. I was finally able to watch that video, and she said it within the first 10 seconds, or something like that. Assuming she hasn't failed a grade, and didn't start early that wold make her a Junior or Sophomore in HS, correct?

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

ShortOne wrote:
Angie V wrote:

Yes! she is 16. I was finally able to watch that video, and she said it within the first 10 seconds, or something like that. Assuming she hasn't failed a grade, and didn't start early that wold make her a Junior or Sophomore in HS, correct?
yup, something like that

smokaroo27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smokaroo27 »

She's a Junior, she's probably about to turn 17 though, I'm not sure when her birthday is.

Popstar
Talker
Talker

Post by Popstar »

She TOTALLY copies macbarbie. Anyone know how she gets away with using copyrighted music in her videos??

mmbd8
Learner
Learner

Post by mmbd8 »

I noticed that after Bethany got a P.O box, she got one too. And people were commenting on her instagram pic of the like five letters she got and said they forgot to give Meredith their number in the letters and stuff. I wonder if she mentioned for them to leave their numbers in the letters? because that would be a total rip-off of Beth. In my opinion, a lot of gurus just get P.O boxes to get free things from their viewers and take advantage of them. I noticed that some gurus say "you can send me letters" and Meredith says in her info box "send letters and packages to p.o box yada yada yada.." Like seriously?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

mmbd8 wrote:I noticed that after Bethany got a P.O box, she got one too. And people were commenting on her instagram pic of the like five letters she got and said they forgot to give Meredith their number in the letters and stuff. I wonder if she mentioned for them to leave their numbers in the letters? because that would be a total rip-off of Beth. In my opinion, a lot of gurus just get P.O boxes to get free things from their viewers and take advantage of them. I noticed that some gurus say "you can send me letters" and Meredith says in her info box "send letters and packages to p.o box yada yada yada.." Like seriously?
i think they share a lot of the same subscribers. so some of these girls write their numbers down for other gurus as well. maybe she was consistently being asked to get a PO box from subscribers who want to send her stuff. it's probably one of those things where one guru gets it and all of sudden, it's the norm for bigger gurus to have a PO box.

at least it's not like some people who write, "send me swag here ...."

i'm really disliking how out of breath she sounds in every video now. it's like she's running around and rushing.

EleanorCalder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EleanorCalder »

I don't agree. I watched her since her early videos and she's still the same. Macbarbie07 is trying way too hard though.

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Post by byebyebye »

her halloween tutorials are awful (have you seen her ariel one? oh my god it's laughably bad). she tries way too hard to be macbarbie07 (PO box, her annoyingpersonality, DIY halloween costumes). it's pretty sad that no guru is original anymore. they all copy each other.

Return to “Meredith Foster”