Elijah and Christine

captainbasic
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elijah and Christine

Post by captainbasic »

This came out of nowhere and I’m living for it.

It does seem pretty suspicious for someone who is always the first to brag about how people recognize him or sing his lyrics to him out in public, wouldn’t you have pictures of fans wearing your merch? I’m glad Elijah is being called out on his shit especially by someone who was closest to him.

Herefortheupdates
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Herefortheupdates »

Following :0

Post by Guest »

This is fucking wild. Can’t wait to see Peter Monn’s video about this.

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

I literally just logged in for the first time in months to talk about Christine calling him out :rofl: he really screwed her and everyone involved in the "@ pack" if he just ignored the problems like that. Of course the group as a whole would be blamed and I'm sure he knew that.

But it's not at all surprising lol it's Elijah. He doesn't care about anyone except for himself, including his supposed fans. I'm glad Christine is finally fed up and not letting him get away with bs anymore.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

LMFAO, holy FUCK, she is ruthless! i'm loving it. this guy just wants to bask in the praise. he's that fucker in a group project that doesn't do any of the work he's been assigned and when he's called out on it, swears he is trying to change but doesn't. :FU:

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

jessaaa wrote:I literally just logged in for the first time in months to talk about Christine calling him out :rofl: he really screwed her and everyone involved in the "@ pack" if he just ignored the problems like that. Of course the group as a whole would be blamed and I'm sure he knew that.

But it's not at all surprising lol it's Elijah. He doesn't care about anyone except for himself, including his supposed fans. I'm glad Christine is finally fed up and not letting him get away with bs anymore.
i don’t think he even cares about himself lol i mean just look at him dude looks dead inside & out

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

i wonder if she and tom are together right now talking mad shit :rofl: i want to be a fly on that wall

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

prctentious wrote:i wonder if she and tom are together right now talking mad shit :rofl: i want to be a fly on that wall
I'm curious about what the rest of the @pack thinks as well. She doesn't seem to hang with Tana, Lena, Elijah, or Corinna anymore, but she still seems close to Chris and Trevor (at least, she was listening to Trevor's new song on her current snap story).

Spill the tea, former @packers. I gotta go meet another client rn, there better be some fresh brewed tea waiting for me when I come home tonight.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

This is so fucking funny. Eliah hasn't been on Twitter since getting called out, he knows the only people on his side now are a handful of teenage emos lmfao.

Post by Guest »

Lily Laurette wrote:This is so fucking funny. Eliah hasn't been on Twitter since getting called out, he knows the only people on his side now are a handful of teenage emos lmfao.
I’m cackling. Sucks to have it all and then be exposed for the using piece of shit that you are!
-it’s what she deserves gif-

basicbitchicecoffee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basicbitchicecoffee »

I love JoshImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

God this tea is delicious.Literally the only reason I still follow Elijah on twitter is to watch the mess he made for himself. I'm so glad Christine finally stopped playing nice and stood up for herself.

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

mermaid vic wrote:Image sorry for multiple posts just wanna put these here when they come incase they get deleted

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: holy shittttttttt christine is so bad ass. The last thing I watched of her was some shitty interview where the interviewer asked if there was drama between her and elijah and she was genuinely nonchalant like "not really" and I was like ok cool.... and now this! She is so funny, even when she exposes someone for scamming! :respekt: LOVE HER.

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

DP im sorry, I really am, but holy shit. I have to say, the fact that he FAKED a face tattoo of a gay slur for attention, is somehow better than really getting a face tattoo of a gay slur for attention. Although the real deal carries permanence/painful removal, i think getting caught writing "phag" on your face all the time pretending its real is way less dignified than making a decisive choice in getting a face tattoo. So theres that. I am so grateful to whatever power above that saved Christine from this shit show.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

Can someone create a new post for his ass? We've hit 1k+ posts! I would but I'm on my phone!

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

viewtopic.php?f=186&t=33499

Elijah solo thread

jackassgap
Talker
Talker

Post by jackassgap »

does christine have a solo thread?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

jackassgap wrote:does christine have a solo thread?
Yes

viewtopic.php?f=602&t=33469&p=3020515#p3020515

htttps
Talker
Talker

Post by htttps »

Christine was always more funny an original

i always had a feeling his whole act was motivated by jealousy, because no matter what he did people always paid more attention to Christine than him
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

honestnumbers wrote:DP im sorry, I really am, but holy shit. I have to say, the fact that he FAKED a face tattoo of a gay slur for attention, is somehow better than really getting a face tattoo of a gay slur for attention. Although the real deal carries permanence/painful removal, i think getting caught writing "phag" on your face all the time pretending its real is way less dignified than making a decisive choice in getting a face tattoo. So theres that. I am so grateful to whatever power above that saved Christine from this shit show.
preach baby. i couldnt agree more.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Return to “Christine Sydelko”