Post by Evil_robot »

the name by sillyviolet won this time.
Continue discussing Sam and her vanishing style here :tu:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Samantha mama-ria / Samantha Maria Part 14

Post by bitchesbelike »

I felt totally confused by that recent spring lookbook. loads of the outfits were just off for me and tbh I hate that she just filmed it in the nursery, the crib was poking out in all the shots and then some of the shots had to bags in the frame. I'm not saying she has to choose stellar locations to shoot in but at least don't have things in the way.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

I feel like when she films a lookbook she goes with one theme and sticks to it. All the outfits look like variations of the same thing to me.
Then another lookbook she had, it was just loads of tshirts paired with skirts.
Not enough versatility for a lookbook.

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by EffyStonem »

I don't even watch her videos anymore but does she still have all her garbage in the babies room? It always seemed so weird to me that she had bags, piles and piles of makeup and filming stuff all in her new borns room. What unorganized, disgusting people.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

She's a snore. She's a bore. Unsubscribed from her, I can't see her producing anything interesting or worthwhile, she clearly doesn't want to do YouTube anymore but is so used to living on that wage that she's just putting in the bare minimum.

It seems like she has relinquished the studio she bought to Jason for his "projects" whilst she does everything in Indie's room. She needs to sort herself out.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ I syll dont understand why Jason got the studio, like, does he even have clients??

TeaNBiscuits
Talker
Talker

Post by TeaNBiscuits »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:I feel like when she films a lookbook she goes with one theme and sticks to it. All the outfits look like variations of the same thing to me.
Then another lookbook she had, it was just loads of tshirts paired with skirts.
Not enough versatility for a lookbook.

Maybe it's not super versatile but I quite liked this one overall. I just have a major problem with those weird pointy black flats and the those FUCKING GUCCI SHOES. Blagh!

Also... WHY OH WHY can she not put on a jacket properly!!!! This whole on the shoulders thing ALWAYS drives me nuts.

Lucygoose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lucygoose »

Sorry everyone that I am late to this YT car crash...Last time I watched a Beautycrush video must have been more than a year ago. She popped up on my videos and I was shocked to see how she looks. I don't mean physically (I had no idea she had a baby), but the light has gone out of her eyes. She looks so sad and miserable, like she is going thru the motions. Last I saw her she was with her previous bf, and this guy is a JERK. I hope she is getting some help...ugh. I can't even watch her videos.

Post by Guest »

Evil_robot wrote:the name by sillyviolet won this time.
Continue discussing Sam and her vanishing style here :tu:
Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottishcherry
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishcherry »

i finally unsubscribed

i feel bad because i do think sam is a good person and she does have a lot of potential but currently she's an absolute wreck

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

scottishcherry wrote:i finally unsubscribed

i feel bad because i do think sam is a good person and she does have a lot of potential but currently she's an absolute wreck
I have a question how is she an absolute train wreck? Is their company even thriving or worth it at this point. How is she even making money to take care of the kid. Her vlogs are all the same, its like going to the coffee shop for the millionth time like really.

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

David2re12 wrote:
scottishcherry wrote:i finally unsubscribed

I have a question how is she an absolute train wreck? Is their company even thriving or worth it at this point. How is she even making money to take care of the kid. Her vlogs are all the same, its like going to the coffee shop for the millionth time like really.
Didn't you just answer your own question? :D
Image :love2:

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^^ hardly train wreck status though.

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

long time lurker, first time poster but I read something a while back that got me thinking.

But someone mentioned how when she got pregnant all that stuff about not being able to find Maternity wear she liked :roll: (although I realise it was more a reflection of how she was feeling about her body) she had a HUGE opportunity to FIND ways to inspire other ppl who were feeling the same and she really didn't, which is kind of lazy as a influencer from where I'm sat. I know production of clothes is more complicated and time consuming than this (especially for Novem and Knight apparently since they manage to eek out about 1 underwhelming thing every 10 months) it never occurred to her that as an apparent designer of clothes and a stylist she could actively be the answer to her and other's problems by creating something she liked?

I've always thought Novem and Knight is frankly boring, the clothes are just bland and I'm not surprised it had stagnated. It isn't cutting edge trendy stuff but nor is it particularly timeless classic items, or not to me anyway, so I don't really get why someone would fork out for it. Even if I was interested in it I don't like how they just randomly announce a new piece, I think they'd be better releasing capsule collections but that's more me than anything. Some stuff on their site goes back to their launch and manages to look so dated, like the Arabella skirt which is painfully blogosphere 2013/14, and their new releases just seem like the less nice asos own brand designs. She never thought to look at branching out into the kind of maternity wear she might've liked? There's obviously a market there for the people who were agreeing with her. Their business, which they are apparently so busy with, is a shambles and it is a bit torturous to watch if you like Sam, and I do, but also because I think most of us would love the chance to design our own clothing brand. I just find it a bitter pill.

Anyway, I have to admit somewhere between when I first started watching and now she's lost the spark, the natural style I thought she had just seems to have left her behind, even when she wears colour I find all her choices so beige and uninspiring. I personally think she doesn't find Youtube particularly fulfilling career wise because there's so little you can learn from it if you're not trying new things and she doesn't seem to branch out much.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

I guess that Samantha is boring now her sister had her baby to. Her life seems uneventful.

bangsandrage
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bangsandrage »

Her newest morning routine one is fine BUT holy crap, you can really see how bad the traction alopecia is on the side of her head (sideburn area). Especially in the beginning of the video when her hair is pulled back.

Also now that her sister had her baby, I wonder where Riley will go. Dying to hear their explanation for the pet situation in their next vlog.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She tweeted that she wants to get braids like Zoe kravitz
Omg our prayers have kinda been answered lol

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:She tweeted that she wants to get braids like Zoe kravitz
Honestly though, with her hairline, braids would not look good on her. I'm actually praying that she doesn't do braids...she can still do weaves but she needs to learn how to care for them better.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

loveherhateher wrote:
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:She tweeted that she wants to get braids like Zoe kravitz
Honestly though, with her hairline, braids would not look good on her. I'm actually praying that she doesn't do braids...she can still do weaves but she needs to learn how to care for them better.
I wanted to say that but I also didn't wanna go there haha.
At least she's switching it up but yeah.... well have to see....

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

She's saying that, but there's no way she'll actually do it. Honestly I'd rather see her in braids than in another of those ratty mops she calls weaves. But it'd be even better (for her hair/hairline) if she'd just leave her hair alone for once.. But that'll definitely never happen.

Return to “BeautyCrush”