Markiplier - Part 11

Eeveelutions03
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 11

Post by Eeveelutions03 »

About the whole marriage thing I feel like if it were true (or close to the truth) then we would have heard about it somewhere. Don't get me wrong do I think they would just blab it out to the world? No, but i feel that it wouldn't be the biggest secret either. I can remember a majority of the videos of his convention panels that had marriage proposals he either knew about it before hand and nearly gave it away or was just as surprised as everyone else and probably just as excited.

Perfect example would probably be the tour. Even though i was grinning from ear to ear at the pure excitement he had throught the whole process before, during, and after the tour. I remember clearly he would get super excited about the tour and divulge something new about the tour that he wasnt really supposed to at the time. He was way to excited to just let people know about the tour and nothing else.

Also i kind of second the whole Mark isn't really thinking about getting married any time soon. I might be projecting here, but for me i am also a child of divorce, and even though I do want to get married in the future i dont really think about it, and apart of me doesnt really want marriage just because of what my parents had to go through. So i can understand where he is coming from when it comes to marriage, even though he gets so excited for other people's weddings.

Post by Guest »

eggo wrote:I don't know guys......I'm getting people saying that they see a ring on her left hand, because someone is saying that she'said hiding it? It's the one instance pic with her friends. Now, I went to another picture, the one where she's sitting on the planter, and her left hand (can't quite tell), is definitely showing something? What if he popped the question at one of the concerts they went too? AGAIN, trying to be honest here! :respekt:

I really don't think there going to break up now.....
I also checked photos, there isn't anything "hiding". I think who ever is saying they are engaged are pulling at straws. Also notice there instagrams and twitter. They kinda just stop posting about each other. She uploaded a pic of mark talking to someone else and not looking at the camera but thats about it.

BrightEyes
Talker
Talker

Post by BrightEyes »

I highly doubt Mark would propose to her seeing as how they don't even live together. Also...like the previous poster said, nothing is hiding, I don't see any glimpse of a ring. Anyways...
Does anyone know why Mark and Jess broke up? I only recently found out in Amy's thread how Jess looks like, and she is way better looking than Amy. I'm really curious why they broke up. Going solely based on appearance, they physically match each other better, and look like they were an attactive couple.
ImageImage

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

BrightEyes wrote:I highly doubt Mark would propose to her seeing as how they don't even live together. Also...like the previous poster said, nothing is hiding, I don't see any glimpse of a ring. Anyways...
Does anyone know why Mark and Jess broke up? I only recently found out in Amy's thread how Jess looks like, and she is way better looking than Amy. I'm really curious why they broke up. Going solely based on appearance, they physically match each other better, and look like they were an attactive couple.
We don't really know 100% for sure why they broke up. I have heard from some of the older members who were here before me long ago that they might've broken up because Jess was pushing for marriage and Mark was nowhere interested, hence another reason why I don't buy the idea of Mark proposing to Amy along with his known stance on it and everything else that's been said on this thread.

Otherwise all we know is that Mark did the dumping, Jess ended up on suicide watch not long after the breakup occurred, and she was (possibly still if her recent photos are any indication) desperate to get him back, including accompanying him at SDCC 2015 and PAX Prime 2015. She also as far as we know the only ex of mark's to keep in contact with him.

Some fans like to blame the fandom for the breakup, which is complete bullshit since most fans didn't even know she existed until after Mark gave her that shout-out to her now dead channel after her appearance on GG blaming a sum of maybe 10-20 people for hundreds of dislikes on her first ASMR video and tried to silence us from discussion. In a lot of ways her and Amy are very similar in personality and how they think. Other than looks, probably the only major difference between them is that Jess is more complacent and bent over backwards to please Mark, while Amy almost revels in tormenting him or at least making a fool out of him.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Maybe he was worried about being married to a cosplayer rather than an intern? Seems logical? :tu:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Anyways....calling it a night! :tu:

Post by Guest »

?? What does being a cosplayer have anything to do with this though?

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

707 wrote:?? What does being a cosplayer have anything to do with this though?
That's what I'd like to know. An intern isn't much better. I almost want to say at this point they're trolling,because none of this makes any sense. There's no ring. There's no motive. There's way more evidence to refute it. So why continue to push the idea?

BrightEyes
Talker
Talker

Post by BrightEyes »

I feeling being a cosplayer is much better than being an intern. At least Jess had her own thing going on, away from Mark. Well, one thing for sure, when Mark and Amy break up (I feel they eventually will) I won't feel bad for her. Amy has just portrayed herself as immature. I also wonder why these YouTuber girlfriends feel the need to also have a social media presence? Just to get more money for themselves easily :roll: I'd like to see Mark with someone who is already an established YouTuber or someone who won't feel the need to ride off his fame.
ImageImage

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I know wiishu already had a social media presence (which is how her and Jack met). I'm not sure about Marzia but she does do her own thing and has her own business (I actually have one of her shirts and it's genuinely one of my favorites so props for that). But with Amy, it went from I don't do the youtubes I just do graphic design to...well the opposite of that, which is strange. Although I will say that Signe and Marzia are good examples of dating a fan working. But I think him dating another youtuber would actually not be a bad idea, since they kind of get what's going on with all that. Hm.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Post by Guest »

cosmix wrote:I know wiishu already had a social media presence (which is how her and Jack met). I'm not sure about Marzia but she does do her own thing and has her own business (I actually have one of her shirts and it's genuinely one of my favorites so props for that). But with Amy, it went from I don't do the youtubes I just do graphic design to...well the opposite of that, which is strange. Although I will say that Signe and Marzia are good examples of dating a fan working. But I think him dating another youtuber would actually not be a bad idea, since they kind of get what's going on with all that. Hm.
I think Amy is literally doing anything Mark does, just because Mark does it. It has nothing to do with what she wants for her life or any of her aspirations. Especially since, and I believe it was Monkee who mentioned this originally, that Amy's ex-boyfriend was in graphic design, and all of the sudden she got into it too.

Now, normal people introduce their friends or partner's to things and their friend or partner becomes interested in it and makes it a hobby or career. That's fine. But Amy has a pattern of behavior.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

In other news, Mark is now playing slime again. I wonder why he is picking up on the game. When it came out it was such a huge thing. Now his making more videos with that game. I'm kinda wondering if there are no games to play, or if nothing is out that his interested in.

Eeveelutions03
Talker
Talker

Post by Eeveelutions03 »

Was Amy a fan of his before they started dating? I remember him saying in a video that he wouldn't date a fan (slightly crushed my dreams there Mark....ouch.) so i would wonder what changed his mind. I figured he said that more because he had met some of his fans and they are either under age (surprising amount actually), or probably give off the impression that they would just be "yes" girls and the power dynamic would fall drastically in his favor. Or are only after him for some selfish personal gain.

Also im pretty excited for the upcoming slime rancher videos!

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I know Jess was a fan, but I'm not sure about Amy because of the whole weirdness around how they met, but I don't think so.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

NukeApoco
Learner
Learner

Post by NukeApoco »

Yea.. Crushed my dreams too. I just kinda see him being a regular celebrity. He always says; "Why don't I keep my promises?" Or "I believe in you." And really, I just feel like he's trying to gain more views by saying that. I feel likes it's all a little scheme because I know that there's never gonna be a chance where'll i'lll meet him. I'm a pretty big fan girl of him, not gonna lie, and I probably do just sound like a petty jealous fan girl..
I just nuked Dumbledore's mansion. :FU:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Honestly, I think it's okay to be jealous sometimes, it's natural, as long as you don't let it get the best of you. And him saying that sort of stuff, I don't really care anymore if it's genuine or not. For me, he's a stranger who doesn't know a thing about me which is okay, but it doesn't mean much. But for some people (usually on the young female side XD) it makes them feel better, which is good as long as they don't form some creepy intense attachment. Extreme parasocial relationships aren't good either, and I feel like there's a lot of fangirls who do think that way which makes me sad. :(

Eeveelutions03
Talker
Talker

Post by Eeveelutions03 »

Nah nukeapoco i get where you are coming from (welcome to the unrequited crush club) but i can definetly see it. I was watching his reading your comments series (wish he would bring that back soon) and i would hone in on all the things he would "promise" he would do but ended up not doing. Like the super episodes of undertale (one pacifist and one genocide). How he was probably going to do a Christmas album, and so on and so forth. The only things he really committed to after promising them was working out and the improv tour.

Also you ain't alone of the fangirl situation. For me i fell for him when he was still rocking the little mohawk/shark fin style and the no beard baby face. Like what? 3 or 4 years ago maybe even 5? Man it's been a long time now. Like i know nothing will come from it and i probably won't ever meet him either. So its more of an "I admire him" crush. Would i love for the chance to date him? Sure, but im alright with just supporting him as a fan.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, I never really had a crush on him, he's just not my type and I don't really get celebrity crushes since I don't know the person. But he is an attractive dude with an interesting personality, so I get why people find him so appealing in that way. And I think it's perfectly normal to have crushes like that, it's just how you handle it that can be a possible problem. :)
It's a little funny because when I first started watching him (like early 2014), he seemed like the kind of dude I'd want to be friends with, a squish if you will. Not so much now though.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

[youtube][/youtube]

A little off-topic, but I saw Ryan tweet about this and I just gotta say this video makes me sick.

Bad enough you are profiting off of the suffering of others like the loss of a friend or pet, but to actually rate them like one person's pain is worth more than another? And to even add the kicker, you put Ryan's heartfelt speech about his best friend as an honorable mention?

Also cute of you watchmojo to break your rule of 1 video per youtube channel by including both Mark's Draw My Life AND his speech about Daniel in your list. :FU:

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

A little off-topic, but I saw Ryan tweet about this and I just gotta say this video makes me sick.

Bad enough you are profiting off of the suffering of others like the loss of a friend or pet, but to actually rate them like one person's pain is worth more than another? And to even add the kicker, you put Ryan's heartfelt speech about his best friend as an honorable mention?

Also cute of you watchmojo to break your rule of 1 video per youtube channel by including both Mark's Draw My Life AND his speech about Daniel in your list. :FU:
This is seriously trash, why would you do that over a friends death? I don't understand why this is even made. Making a profit over this crap that should be honored instead of being show cased on a damn stage.

Not to mention I understand Mark was Daniel friend...but Ryan had it way tougher. That was Ryan's best friend. Why is it all focused on Mark when it was Ryan who lost his best friend. I mean, come on! This is utter bullcrap

Return to “Markiplier”