New thread from http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?c ... 72&t=29762

Let the discussion commence! :rofl:

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 11

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Continuing from the last thread, I think Skedaddle summed up my thoughts on it pretty well. And if I'm being honest, considering how Mark doesn't seem to want to keep his relationships and his work separate anymore, I think it's safe to say we can do the same with the threads. But back to the discussion.

Outside of her connection to Mark, what has she to her name to warrant such idol praise from his fans? If she's fresh out of college, wouldn't you think she'd have some kind of drive to show what she can do and what she learned? To prove that she's not just some stereotypical lazy entitled millennial who wants everything for nothing? And yet what has she to show for it? A bare website that took over a year to get up and running and a vlog without much substance? That's not going to get you much on a portfolio. And she's even admitted on Twitter to being lazy and constantly making excuses for her lack of work. And she's even said that she "sometimes" does work for Mark, probably because the other 3 employees/"family members" do more, so what exactly is she getting paid for? She literally quit a full time job that she got right out of college to sorta work for her rich boyfriend? And gets praised for it with tween girls calling her a goddess/queen/role model? If she was really that dedicated, wouldn't we be seeing that? Actions speak louder than words, and thus far it's hard to believe she's working so hard to grow past the label of Markiplier's girlfriend and be her own person. It comes off more like Avdubs said and is using this connection as a way to garner attention for herself by way of his young fans. And that kind of power is prone to abuse if not used correctly. Not saying she's going the way of Onision, but she's definitely playing this idol worship up the best she can.

And yes I do feel like Mark is relying too much on fan-service these days to get by and it makes me uncomfortable to think that he's essentially objectifying himself for underage girls. Bad enough when he played up the single lonely card back when he was with Jess, or in the Popcorn bloopers where he unzipped his pants and showed off his underwear while dancing like he was gonna do a lap dance, but now he's reduced himself to practically stripping on camera for girls who if he just hugged wrong could land him in jail. How is any of that okay? Did he forget about the girl who sent him nudes on Snapchat then claimed he sexually harassed her for turning her down? Yeah she was of age, but if she had been younger would he have gotten off the hook so easily? And he's admitted to getting nudes in the past, especially when he foolishly opened his DMs on Twitter during the Grump charity stream, from his fans. And he's encouraging this now? Or if he isn't using his body to get the girls excited, he's either going off on overused memes like dabbing or playing up Amy because "OMG Amyplier #relationship goals" instead of focusing on what people originally came to his channel for: Fun and insightful commentary on video games. I get wanting to branch out and try something new, but to go this direction? And I think him getting sick by standing out in the snow with barely any clothes on didn't deter him either. :rofl:

Off-topic here, but I feel the need to bring this up. I think by now everyone here is familiar with the Tumblr blog doesmarkhaveagf. I actually do know the mod who runs that blog (they admitted it on a post so it's only fair I do the same) and talk of this place has made its way to their blog. Usually it's anons pointing out some of the things we've mentioned here, but some of it has gone to a darker path where some have taken to going on there to try and slander members here for their opinions without giving context even when asked. Now whatever opinion you have of me or anyone else here is null and void so long as nobody tries to silence another and really the ones doing this are only making themselves look bad in comparison. However it is not fair of the mod who runs it and is trying to keep things neutral and a safe place for fans to talk out of fear of the more rabid and violent fans. So I'm only asking this out of respect for the mod, but please keep any grievances you have of other members to this site. If you have a problem with someone, talk it out in some way or use the ignore button, but please keep third parties out of it. This behavior adds nothing to the discussion and only makes everyone look bad. Thank you.

Okay carry on.

Lady Em
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lady Em »

kooks wrote:
Lady Em wrote: I used to watch his content religiously, but ever since he retweeted a certain illuminati video that made fun of his fans, I have been given the impression that he thinks his fans are a JOKE.
huh? maybe i missed it? I love his more in-depth LP videos, like subnautica, soma and such... less keen on his sketches though he has good bits here and there (just not a type of humor that's appealing to me) so I must have missed it...
now I'm curious, mind to share a link?

I looked through and it looks like Mark removed his like but I KNOW he retweeted it in some fashion or another.. He could've removed the tweet or possibly quoted it.. But countless others can confirm that he had this video on his Twitter..

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

:tu: following
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

Post by Guest »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: Off-topic here, but I feel the need to bring this up. I think by now everyone here is familiar with the Tumblr blog doesmarkhaveagf. I actually do know the mod who runs that blog (they admitted it on a post so it's only fair I do the same) and talk of this place has made its way to their blog. Usually it's anons pointing out some of the things we've mentioned here, but some of it has gone to a darker path where some have taken to going on there to try and slander members here for their opinions without giving context even when asked. Now whatever opinion you have of me or anyone else here is null and void so long as nobody tries to silence another and really the ones doing this are only making themselves look bad in comparison. However it is not fair of the mod who runs it and is trying to keep things neutral and a safe place for fans to talk out of fear of the more rabid and violent fans. So I'm only asking this out of respect for the mod, but please keep any grievances you have of other members to this site. If you have a problem with someone, talk it out in some way or use the ignore button, but please keep third parties out of it. This behavior adds nothing to the discussion and only makes everyone look bad. Thank you.
I don't really care if the discussions we have here end up being continued on tumblr. That's fine. But slandering us on another website is just plain weird. And cowardly. If you have something to say, we're right here :FU:

As to be expected, because to not expect it at this point is foolish, one of Mark's darling fans went apeshit on me in the comment section for disliking the nudity in that weird video he did. Mark is NOT a special snowflake. I may be one of the more positive folks on here (and I am not saying being negative is a bad thing), but I can dislike the things he does and still be subscribed to him. This fan of his literally wanted me to unsubscribe for not liking the nudity.

If I was Amy, I would not be okay with him marketing himself to fans like that. I would not be okay with knowing that now a huge sum of people know what he looks like without clothes on, minus the crotchitorium. If I was Amy, I would feel like I was competing for Mark's attention, or that perhaps his fans are getting something that Amy doesn't get to have.

Lady Em
Learner
Learner

Post by Lady Em »

Lady Em wrote:
kooks wrote:
Lady Em wrote: I used to watch his content religiously, but ever since he retweeted a certain illuminati video that made fun of his fans, I have been given the impression that he thinks his fans are a JOKE.
huh? maybe i missed it? I love his more in-depth LP videos, like subnautica, soma and such... less keen on his sketches though he has good bits here and there (just not a type of humor that's appealing to me) so I must have missed it...
now I'm curious, mind to share a link?

I looked through and it looks like Mark removed his like but I KNOW he retweeted it in some fashion or another.. He could've removed the tweet or possibly quoted it.. But countless others can confirm that he had this video on his Twitter..
UPDATE: he didn't remove his like as I had previously thought.. I just had to scroll through his likes from November 14, 2016 to find it.. My bad

kooks
Talker
Talker

Post by kooks »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Continuing from the last thread, I think Skedaddle summed up my thoughts on it pretty well. And if I'm being honest, considering how Mark doesn't seem to want to keep his relationships and his work separate anymore, I think it's safe to say we can do the same with the threads. But back to the discussion.

Outside of her connection to Mark, what has she to her name to warrant such idol praise from his fans? If she's fresh out of college, wouldn't you think she'd have some kind of drive to show what she can do and what she learned? To prove that she's not just some stereotypical lazy entitled millennial who wants everything for nothing? And yet what has she to show for it? A bare website that took over a year to get up and running and a vlog without much substance? That's not going to get you much on a portfolio. And she's even admitted on Twitter to being lazy and constantly making excuses for her lack of work. And she's even said that she "sometimes" does work for Mark, probably because the other 3 employees/"family members" do more, so what exactly is she getting paid for? She literally quit a full time job that she got right out of college to sorta work for her rich boyfriend? And gets praised for it with tween girls calling her a goddess/queen/role model? If she was really that dedicated, wouldn't we be seeing that? Actions speak louder than words, and thus far it's hard to believe she's working so hard to grow past the label of Markiplier's girlfriend and be her own person. It comes off more like Avdubs said and is using this connection as a way to garner attention for herself by way of his young fans. And that kind of power is prone to abuse if not used correctly. Not saying she's going the way of Onision, but she's definitely playing this idol worship up the best she can.

And yes I do feel like Mark is relying too much on fan-service these days to get by and it makes me uncomfortable to think that he's essentially objectifying himself for underage girls. Bad enough when he played up the single lonely card back when he was with Jess, or in the Popcorn bloopers where he unzipped his pants and showed off his underwear while dancing like he was gonna do a lap dance, but now he's reduced himself to practically stripping on camera for girls who if he just hugged wrong could land him in jail. How is any of that okay? Did he forget about the girl who sent him nudes on Snapchat then claimed he sexually harassed her for turning her down? Yeah she was of age, but if she had been younger would he have gotten off the hook so easily? And he's admitted to getting nudes in the past, especially when he foolishly opened his DMs on Twitter during the Grump charity stream, from his fans. And he's encouraging this now? Or if he isn't using his body to get the girls excited, he's either going off on overused memes like dabbing or playing up Amy because "OMG Amyplier #relationship goals" instead of focusing on what people originally came to his channel for: Fun and insightful commentary on video games. I get wanting to branch out and try something new, but to go this direction? And I think him getting sick by standing out in the snow with barely any clothes on didn't deter him either. :rofl:

Off-topic here, but I feel the need to bring this up. I think by now everyone here is familiar with the Tumblr blog doesmarkhaveagf. I actually do know the mod who runs that blog (they admitted it on a post so it's only fair I do the same) and talk of this place has made its way to their blog. Usually it's anons pointing out some of the things we've mentioned here, but some of it has gone to a darker path where some have taken to going on there to try and slander members here for their opinions without giving context even when asked. Now whatever opinion you have of me or anyone else here is null and void so long as nobody tries to silence another and really the ones doing this are only making themselves look bad in comparison. However it is not fair of the mod who runs it and is trying to keep things neutral and a safe place for fans to talk out of fear of the more rabid and violent fans. So I'm only asking this out of respect for the mod, but please keep any grievances you have of other members to this site. If you have a problem with someone, talk it out in some way or use the ignore button, but please keep third parties out of it. This behavior adds nothing to the discussion and only makes everyone look bad. Thank you.

Okay carry on.
still thinks this should be in the relationship section. I'm not a vetren here nor a mod but I must say - I came to this forum because it seemed a level headed place where you can escape the extreme worship/angst of the fandom and have a level headed discussion.
I personally, am not even going in the relationship thread since it's mainly speculation on so very little info and I really am more interested to avoid that...
this thread was revived after a small discussion on why people don't come here anymore - i think this is part of the reason...

no offence to you or anyone, but gotta say it....

SkullFusion
Talker
Talker

Post by SkullFusion »

Offtopic: I honestly stopped coming here because it felt like you couldn't say anything against the status quo. When I say that I mean that when I first came here, even if you had an opinion that was different from the rest, it was still appreciated. You gave others a viewpoint they hadn't thought of and they kept it in mind as a possibility. After awhile, it seemed to shift especially around the "is Amy his gf?" I felt like if I said anything against the norm, it would automatically be shot down without any consideration. So in turn, I posted less and lurked more until I just left.

Eventually I came back when I heard some buzz about them being together. I lurked here and found that first, some woman said something then that Amy revealed in a way. I still kind of held a grudge and was thinking, "I tried to put the idea out there that they could in fact be together but few would here it!" Of course I understandably rubbed everyone the wrong way when I popped up out of the blue and had my told you so moment. Partly it was joking and the other part was, like I said, holding a grudge. By then, seemed like all the vets were leaving and the forum was falling apart so I went to occasionally lurking.

Throughout the months, still seemed like only one viewpoint was allowed and nothing else. For a good while I stopped lurking all together. Started lurking again a few days ago and saw some vets had returned, one being MonkeyButt. She was not having that hive mind stuff so that attracted me back. It isn't where it was when I joined but it definitely feels like it's getting better. I miss Kei' s insight and someone else's I can't remember but I guess we'll have to do without. Hopefully it keeps heading in the right direction though.

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

SkullFusion ---a LOT of us either left or quit posting for awhile due to the fact that our opinions were "shot down"----GLAD to see you BACK!!! :tu: I sure wish we could get EVERYONE back... :(
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

It's good to see you back too SkullFusion. We haven't talked much in a while. Hope that things are going well for you.

Yeah a lot of the older members have either stopped posting or moved on for a variety of reasons. Some just lost interest in Mark's videos, some were sick of all the relationship drama, and some just didn't feel comfortable posting here anymore because they felt like it was becoming an echo chamber and their opinions were being shot down and some were even attacked for it. I guess Solaire, ORZ, Lady Em, and I are just one of the stubborn ones I guess. :rofl:

As for Kei, I haven't heard much out of her for a while because she's been busy, so I won't speak for her too much. She did come out of hiding briefly to congratulate Jack on his success during Halloween for his Anti-SepticEye performance, but Mark she's admitted to losing interest in and is kinda disappointed in how he's been acting these days. She occasionally has tried watching his livestreams, but half the time has to turn it off because either he's too much for her (like his Clustertruck one where ALL his failures was the developers fault) or because Amy is there. And Amy she was originally neutral on, but the way she behaved during her first public stream where she kept interrupting everyone, vocally refusing to do any task Mark asked of her including ignoring chat when they were trying to communicate a massive audio glitch in the stream that lasted for a very long time, and buying Mark's least favorite pizza in the world vocally mocking him about it saying he was outvoted, that was enough for Kei to not have any interest in her. So if Kei ever does make another appearance on here, it will be a surprise even to me. But I do look forward to her infamous walls of text. :rofl:

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:And Amy she was originally neutral on, but the way she behaved during her first public stream where she kept interrupting everyone, vocally refusing to do any task Mark asked of her including ignoring chat when they were trying to communicate a massive audio glitch in the stream that lasted for a very long time, and buying Mark's least favorite pizza in the world vocally mocking him about it saying he was outvoted, that was enough for Kei to not have any interest in her.
I had NO idea this happened, jeez. Link? I've been lurking again lately, too! Though I've totally given up on Mark and his videos...I guess I still enjoy the gossip :rofl:

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

avdubs wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:And Amy she was originally neutral on, but the way she behaved during her first public stream where she kept interrupting everyone, vocally refusing to do any task Mark asked of her including ignoring chat when they were trying to communicate a massive audio glitch in the stream that lasted for a very long time, and buying Mark's least favorite pizza in the world vocally mocking him about it saying he was outvoted, that was enough for Kei to not have any interest in her.
I had NO idea this happened, jeez. Link? I've been lurking again lately, too! Though I've totally given up on Mark and his videos...I guess I still enjoy the gossip :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]

This is the stream in question. Thank you Solaire and Lady Em for providing the link because I couldn't remember for the life of me the title. :rofl:

Also it's a long one, over 12 hours, so be prepared.

ORZ
Learner
Learner

Post by ORZ »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote: Yeah a lot of the older members have either stopped posting or moved on for a variety of reasons. Some just lost interest in Mark's videos, some were sick of all the relationship drama, and some just didn't feel comfortable posting here anymore because they felt like it was becoming an echo chamber and their opinions were being shot down and some were even attacked for it. I guess Solaire, ORZ, Lady Em, and I are just one of the stubborn ones I guess. :rofl:
I don't post much these days, as I don't see the point in discussing anything here most of the time. Any new bits of information which is brought over gets dismissed as "hate" and "being toxic", whilst not a single factual counter-argument is provided. I still keep an eye on Ms. Peebles and some of Mark's mess-ups, but I'm getting to a point where it just adds more disgust towards mentioned personas. I am sick of the enormous mob of people who praise Mark & Co for just existing. I am tired of observing 15 year old girls bullying anyone who questions their "gods" and tells people to kill themselves. Over Amy, especially. I am exhausted of being tagged in long-ass slanders with no rhyme or reason in them, and of the mob mentality of "oh you don't approve Amy's behavior? Me and my 5 friends are going to threaten violence and insult-spam you!".

I am glad that people have started to speak up on this board. I am amazed, perplexed, but also tired of seeing zombie-kids who place their life values in Mark and Amy's relationship. I am also sick of said people pathologisinf themselves and others. In fact, I think I'm just tired of these millennial kids who know nothing but memes (Hello Amy, do you still not know what Scotland Yard is?), dabbing, sexualization and self-diagnosing.
When the hell did the world get divided into "special snowflake" and "neurotypical"? Feels like kids and their parents got too swept up with the "depression, ADHD and autism are normal and it's okay and we must admire them, because they are heroes for surviving every day". Call me harsh and damn cruel, but there's nothing good OR special in having a mental disorder. And instead of using it as an excuse and popularizing, GLORIFYING it, it should be treated. But alas. 80% of the Markifoakes have glorified their disorders. Hell, even Jack's fan base is there, judging by the last panel. It was horrifying.
”Internet freedom is a bit of a Rorschach test: it means different things to different people.”

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Oh jeez. I'm going to (try to) keep it somewhat brief.

Amy: She's in the sucky situation of being in the public eye, especially as a girlfriend of someone like Mark (with the fanservice and shit). So no, I don't think it's possible for her to "win." Quite frankly, I don't think that's possible for anyone. And even though I usually like her alright or at least don't hate her, she can get annoying (like the first stream she was on). And I personally don't think she has earned all the praise. It's true that we don't know how much she does for Mark or what she has in the works, but look at what she actually does have out there. The amount she has and the quality (it's definitely not shit by any means, I liked it alright, but it's not amazing) has definitely not earned the amount of praise. Obviously, she can't really avoid it (or all of it at least) and I don't envy her, but it's definitely a fair statement to make. And the way she treats the fans, I think at least, shows that she is enjoying the attention that comes from the ass-kissing fans of her boyfriend. I don't think there's anything wrong with her signing stuff if people ask or anything like that, but it's still fair to make observations based on it, positive or negative.

ORZ: what you said about special snowflakes...it brought a metaphorical tear of happiness to my eye. It's so true! I will say, as a "millennial kid" that doesn't really like any of those thing that you listed, it's weirdly isolating. I mean, all of the memes I joke about (which is rare) are from like 5 years ago, I've only dabbed once (I promised a friend for her birthday), I'm not a fan of sexualized fan-service (although the occasional video game boob is acceptable), and the self-diagnosing...for the love of god. I've dealt with some mental stuff that's still being treated (and despite popular tumblr beliefs, it's not fun...it's a bitch). But seeing people just go around self-diagnosing and glorifying it and using it as an excuse to feel special makes me feel depressed (I had to, okay?). There are people who go on about their quirky social anxiety, but then there's the people who actually deal with it. In school, socratic seminars are the bane of my existence. And then the grades suffer because panic attacks part way through. But remember, it's fun and quirky, guys. It's like people saying it's fun to be trans or gay. I mean, as is if the most interesting thing about you is being trans or gay, you're pretty damn boring. It's even worse when you just use it to feel special. It's all fucked up, to say the least. I guess this is why I'm the oddball, although it's nice to vent about it every now and then to people who get it. :)

And to the people who tell others to go kill themselves or any other of the things ORZ mentioned just because they don't agree with you:
Grow up and fuck off. :FU:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

God, does anybody see that mark goes and likes what Amy recommends for him to play a game, (IE..A girl&a dog survive video), but sometimes when it comes what a fan requests for him to play he's like.."um maybe I'll play it? But I don't know if it's going to be good?", but with hers it's like.."this is really great ! I love so much!" crap that it makes me sick to hear him :roll:

ORZ
Learner
Learner

Post by ORZ »

eggo wrote:God, does anybody see that mark goes and likes what Amy recommends for him to play a game, (IE..A girl&a dog survive video), but sometimes when it comes what a fan requests for him to play he's like.."um maybe I'll play it? But I don't know if it's going to be good?", but with hers it's like.."this is really great ! I love so much!" crap that it makes me sick to hear him :roll:
Fans have been legit screaming for him to finish Undertale, and he was "meh". Until "Amy told me it's a great game and I should finish it, so have a weekly stream!".
”Internet freedom is a bit of a Rorschach test: it means different things to different people.”

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

ORZ wrote:
eggo wrote:God, does anybody see that mark goes and likes what Amy recommends for him to play a game, (IE..A girl&a dog survive video), but sometimes when it comes what a fan requests for him to play he's like.."um maybe I'll play it? But I don't know if it's going to be good?", but with hers it's like.."this is really great ! I love so much!" crap that it makes me sick to hear him :roll:
Fans have been legit screaming for him to finish Undertale, and he was "meh". Until "Amy told me it's a great game and I should finish it, so have a weekly stream!".
This is embarrassing to admit, but as a pretty die hard fan of his, that really hurt my feelings. Not because I even particularly cared about Undertale, I had watched other (better) playthroughs. But it was like a slap in the face that it was deemed worthy by Amy and not by the literally THOUSANDS of fans that wanted it played.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me. I used to watch him every day, now I barely watch once a month. I guess I don't see him through those rose coloured glasses anymore.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

SkullFusion
Talker
Talker

Post by SkullFusion »

I have to admit.... I'll try to watch a vid of his and slowly the wall becomes more interesting. I think it's awesome he does all the charity stuff but I don't know, I just rarely enjoy a video of his these days. I've actually gravitated towards Dashie more. He's not inspirational by no means especially compared to Mark but I found his vids more entertaining. I don't want to blame it on Amy for the reason why he's lost his touch but something definitely has changed. Just doesn't seem like he's present sometimes. If he's not into his own videos, why should we be?

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, I feel that. I used to really like him and his videos, but now...eh. I'll watch if it's a game I like but even then I've ended up turning it off after a few minutes. Like you said, he's not really present, which is a shame. Obviously it would just be silly to blame it on Amy, just to clarify given recent conversation. But it's definitely changed and it's not as fun to watch anymore. And it's cool that he has changed and that other people still like it, but I'm not really feeling it much anymore. But I still tune in every now and then and keep up with stuff because...well I've got nothing better to do, as sad as it is to say. His whole situation is just odd, which I think is why I pay attention. It boggles my mind a bit, to be honest. :/
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

Post by Guest »

ORZ wrote: I am glad that people have started to speak up on this board. I am amazed, perplexed, but also tired of seeing zombie-kids who place their life values in Mark and Amy's relationship. I am also sick of said people pathologisinf themselves and others. In fact, I think I'm just tired of these millennial kids who know nothing but memes (Hello Amy, do you still not know what Scotland Yard is?), dabbing, sexualization and self-diagnosing.
When the hell did the world get divided into "special snowflake" and "neurotypical"? Feels like kids and their parents got too swept up with the "depression, ADHD and autism are normal and it's okay and we must admire them, because they are heroes for surviving every day". Call me harsh and damn cruel, but there's nothing good OR special in having a mental disorder. And instead of using it as an excuse and popularizing, GLORIFYING it, it should be treated. But alas. 80% of the Markifoakes have glorified their disorders. Hell, even Jack's fan base is there, judging by the last panel. It was horrifying.
I hate millennials who are obsessed with the goofy memes and dabbing just as much you. Heck, I even did a vlog about this recently because of how much it annoyed me.

Most people with autism can be divided into two groups: The martyrs and the ones who wish they weren't autistic. There's a small handful of people who are fine with being autistic but strive to be better people and grow socially and cognitively (this is what I try to do). I hate that word "neurotypical", because a lot of people say it with a disdain for people who are not autistic, as though they have it so easy socially in comparison to the autistic population. Because average people have never suffered from social anxiety, apparently... Maybe I got lucky because I was diagnosed late in life and thus I was not raised to believe I was a genetic failure or raised to believe I was special and glorified. I was raised average, so I act average.

Depression and ADHD are not cool. I do understand that Mark lives with it ADHD, and that it's not easy, but I've said on here frequently that I expect him to be an adult and find a way to handle himself and his lifestyle. Now, if he was speaking as an advocate for people with ADHD, and trying to help people, then yeah, I'd admire him a little. But for just having a disorder? Yeah, uh, no!

(PSA: Autism spectrum disorder is a sensory disorder/developmental delay, and is not classified as a mental illness/disorder. I'm not mad at you or offended or any of that jazz, just offering some clarity.)

In regard to the Undertale playthrough, it doesn't surprise me that Mark let Amy influence him doing it. Jess was the one who influenced the impossible let's play series (a series I really liked and wish he would bring back, because seeing Mark with 50 clothespins on his face was comedy gold). I'm noticing a trend here!

I mean, I guess it's "normal" for each person in a couple to be interested in what the other is doing, but sometimes it's like, okay everyone, give it a rest, ya know?

Return to “Markiplier”