Aspyn UglyDressIHate.html Ovard - Part 14

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn UglyDressIHate.html Ovard - Part 14

Post by squirtlessquad »

CatsGiveMeLife wrote:Okay but is anyone going to talk about her nipples in that dress? I get that some things are difficult to wear a bra with, but I felt like I could perfectly see everything :? :?
I'm fine with seeing nipples but for some reason the dress really defined them and made them look long if that makes sense. I did like the dress tho. I just know my DD's would not be able to do what she does lol.

Also what's the deal with filming two vlogs in one day?? She's just proving that she wants to post a vlog for the money rather than for the content. And finish filming!! Don't make Parker finish the next day. Speaking of Parker, I'm excited for his China trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by lauralovescats09 »

squirtlessquad wrote:
CatsGiveMeLife wrote:Okay but is anyone going to talk about her nipples in that dress? I get that some things are difficult to wear a bra with, but I felt like I could perfectly see everything :? :?
I'm fine with seeing nipples but for some reason the dress really defined them and made them look long if that makes sense. I did like the dress tho. I just know my DD's would not be able to do what she does lol.

Also what's the deal with filming two vlogs in one day?? She's just proving that she wants to post a vlog for the money rather than for the content. And finish filming!! Don't make Parker finish the next day. Speaking of Parker, I'm excited for his China trip

Is he going alone or with a company/friends? I'd imagine it's kinda scary going that far alone. Good for thin though, he can finally get away from Aspyn for a while.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Who is Aspyn going to the Hamptons with? Her mum? Good for Parker for making the the most out of the opportunities.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

airlocked wrote:Who is Aspyn going to the Hamptons with? Her mum? Good for Parker for making the the most out of the opportunities.
Lauren with Maybelline. Idk why a company that invites people like Nikkietutorials along want Aspyn there as well. She doesn’t do makeup

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Funny that she's in the Hamptons promoting Luca & Grae when Maybelline brought her on the trip. Girl, do you know how influencing and sponsored trips work? Lol

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
squirtlessquad wrote:

Is he going alone or with a company/friends? I'd imagine it's kinda scary going that far alone. Good for thin though, he can finally get away from Aspyn for a while.

They mentioned in a previous vlog that a company invited Parker and that he was trying to get his Visa in order. They were having time issues cause he needed his passport to go to Peru and also get his China visa.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Jspa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jspa »

Aspyn: owns a clothing store and has partnerships with multiple big brand name clothing stores

Aspyn: doesn't know what velvet is

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

Jspa wrote:Aspyn: owns a clothing store and has partnerships with multiple big brand name clothing stores

Aspyn: doesn't know what velvet is
:roll: omg! I hate that she's so clueless about so many things. Remember a while back when she didn't know that mangos had pits in the middle because she only bought them cut up in cubes?

greengossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by greengossip »

This is my first time posting on Aspyn's thread but I've been really interested in looking into her after I realized she has a huge fan base. I casually looked up her name on Pinterest and like a million pins came up!! Is she really that inspirational? What do people see in her? I only see a self-absorbed clueless girl living off YouTube ....idk just me

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

greengossip wrote:This is my first time posting on Aspyn's thread but I've been really interested in looking into her after I realized she has a huge fan base. I casually looked up her name on Pinterest and like a million pins came up!! Is she really that inspirational? What do people see in her? I only see a self-absorbed clueless girl living off YouTube ....idk just me
She uploads her own photos to Pinterest. That's how self absorbed and "goals" she thinks she is.

micheymouseee
Learner
Learner

Post by micheymouseee »

^^ i looked her up on pinterest and i'm really noticing how the short hair really does not suit her. it looked much better a few inches past her shoulders

micheymouseee
Learner
Learner

Post by micheymouseee »

^^ i looked her up on pinterest and i'm really noticing how the short hair really does not suit her. it looked much better a few inches past her shoulders

greengossip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by greengossip »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
greengossip wrote:This is my first time posting on Aspyn's thread but I've been really interested in looking into her after I realized she has a huge fan base. I casually looked up her name on Pinterest and like a million pins came up!! Is she really that inspirational? What do people see in her? I only see a self-absorbed clueless girl living off YouTube ....idk just me
She uploads her own photos to Pinterest. That's how self absorbed and "goals" she thinks she is.

wow holy shit thats actually hilarious. I was about to say theres no way normal people have taken all of her pictures and put them on Pinterest, that actually makes me despise her more :roll:

Post by Guest »

Pinkngreentv wrote:
dontmakememakeyou wrote:What exactly are these "service trips" she's going on? ..... if she's engaging in voluntourism, that's absolutely disgusting and she should be ashamed of promoting that.
The previous poster was saying aspen and the others are opportunist voluntourists (different than volunteering). They go for a week or two for a “project”. They are sun-seeking vacationers who stay at beachside resorts but who also want to see “the real (name your country).” So they go into a community for an afternoon to help local women make beads, jewelry or clothes etc..

Collectively they may spend thousands of dollars to fly to that country to do a job that the local bricklayers or regular workers could have done far more quickly.

Imagine how many classrooms might have been built if they had donated that money rather than spending it to fly down themselves. Perhaps those local masons could have found weeks of employment with a decent wage. Instead, at least for several days, they were out of a job because people like aspen is using it as an opportunity to promote their channel because of more "cute" pictures and a sense that she is a "goalz" jet setter..

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/22/m ... oogle.com/

Exactly :) there's lots of information online about why voluntourism is detrimental to lesser privileged countries/cultures. JK Rowling actually has a whole foundation dedicated to putting an end to it -- especially those who "volunteer" in orphanages (play games with disenfranchised children for a few hours and then post selfies to facebook about how "life changing the experience was" and how they've "changed the kid's life") are continuing to fund these damaging institutions that promote the idea of "white saviours." Orphanages that actually try to advance the wellbeing of these kids don't allow for these foreign volunteer programs. The reason these kids cling to these "volunteers" isn't because their lives have been changed, it's because they have such severe attachment issues that they'll cling to anyone giving them any attention. It's incredibly psychologically damaging for the kids and incredibly narcissistic for the volunteers.

And when it's something like building a school, for example, instead of spending that money on the resort (like mentioned above), they could donate that money to actual PEOPLE in those societies to train for those jobs and do it themselves. Not only do most volunteer building projects have to be demolished and re-built (since none of these people have actual experience doing any of this and yet think they're qualified), but have you ever heard the expression "if you give a man a fish, he eats for a day but if you teach a man to fish, he eats for life"? Barely any of this travel money they're putting out goes into the actual projects and just because they've handed a classroom over to a society doesn't mean much -- they still don't have the resources to build another or maintain theirs. If we help people acquire jobs, that's what really stimulates an economy and gives people purpose and income for themselves and their families. Giving a society the mentality that the only way they can have nice things is if rich white people come in and do it for them -- not even do it well -- that perpetuates systemic racism all over the world.

I hope that cleared things up!

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Aspen is trying to cling on to her old viewers and grow with them while still keeping those 12-16 year olds interested. Hence her showing she is "mature" by showing her nasty nipples everywhere and showing she is "young/relatable" by doing "back to school hauls". She is trying to reach out to more audiences I guess. I just don't like her at all though

calliepaige84
Debater
Debater

Post by calliepaige84 »

Soooooo her new Hampton video.... did anyone else think her blue wrap dress near the end looked like a hospital gown?!?!

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

calliepaige84 wrote:Soooooo her new Hampton video.... did anyone else think her blue wrap dress near the end looked like a hospital gown?!?!

There was just too much fabric everywhere. Some of her clothes choices lately have been borderline questionable, like I hate the button up she wore in her main channel and recent vlog (very light pink and white stripe long sleeve from UO). It was poorly fitting and not cute. And then nOW some of the dresses. Overall I think she is developing a cute sense of style but definitely having some major misses still mixed in.

Side note, what’s going on with Lauren? She seems annoyed in every single clip Aspyn films. I can understand not liking being on camera, but then Aspyn needs to be bringing along a different person for social media trips, she gave off a very negative vibe in the video

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

I'm wondering why aspyn gets all of these PR packages and is invited to trips with tarte and maybelline and she doesn't even make makeup videos anymore. And she's not that awesome at it either.

Jju28
Learner
Learner

Post by Jju28 »

The song that starts playing at around 4:22 in the Hamptons vlog, is it saying "you're a dumb bitch"?? That's all I can hear nice nourishing breakfast of 3 slices of potato lol. Why is Lauren going on all these trips with her??

queenm6
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queenm6 »

I was actually quite surprise. She participated to all activities during that trip....

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”