DistressedT,GreasedT,SponsoredTandWrinkledT Boobs - Part 15

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DistressedT,GreasedT,SponsoredTandWrinkledT Boobs - Part

Post by tar »

I remember her at Christmas.
I can remember her over recently.
That's all I remember. I am sure there is more.
Since she got Terra, she doesn't need Mama as much any more.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She is way overdue on the adulting thing. Way overdue (just like her fines usually are! LOL)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:She is way overdue on the adulting thing. Way overdue (just like her fines usually are! LOL)
So true.
GoodT one. :tu:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Tar! You are now a Sparkling Unicorn!

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

Does Kamel have any siblings? Mama Kamel is probably busy working extra shifts to make sure Kamel's house payment is covered while Kamel is out spending lavishly! It seems like if Kamel has a sibling they would get sick of seeing her take advantage of their mother and talk the mom out of bailing her out all of the time. If no sibling, maybe a caring relative or friend is whispering in mama Kamel's ear and that's why she hasn't been around as much. However, that is doubtful because it seems like they would have intervened BEFORE she put the house in her name.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

My guess is Mama Kamel wants to make sure her 2 youngest grand children have a house to live in

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:Tar! You are now a Sparkling Unicorn!
Yes, the Admin changed it. It is supposed to be a big deal. Who knows? :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

pinklady...As far as I know, unless something has changed #ywpmansh is in Mama Kamel's name.

She could kick Kamel and Tony out on their ass with a 30 day notice if they are paying rent, which is
doubtful. Like jackieanne said she's making sure her grandkids have a place to live. When she retires
she is supposed to move in the basement. I can only imagine how well that will go on.

moon_child
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moon_child »

The hottie? Who talks about their son like that. I know mothers love but that is just creepy. And Hunter isn't even hot.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

moon_child wrote:The hottie? Who talks about their son like that. I know mothers love but that is just creepy. And Hunter isn't even hot.
Kamel thinks she is the same age

Blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by Blossom »

taryndee20 wrote:Does anyone else find it weird how overprotective she seems to be of her kids? Like she was freaking out on SC earlier because Emma was going with her friends and kept thinking the worst was going to happen. And then she said why can't my kids just stay inside all day? Why does Hunner have to go to another country? Plus she said all this in that annoying animal filter. I wonder if something happened to Kamel or one of her kids when they were young and that's why she's being all paranoidT.
No.

Kamel has a lot of issues I can not relate to but this is one that I can. My girls are 6 but I don't imagine that when they are 16 I will feel any differently. I wish I could be easy breasy but I am a nervous person in life. Nothing has happen to make me this way. Maybe genetics as my grandma was a nervous person too.

taryndee20
Talker
Talker

Post by taryndee20 »

Blossom wrote:
taryndee20 wrote:Does anyone else find it weird how overprotective she seems to be of her kids? Like she was freaking out on SC earlier because Emma was going with her friends and kept thinking the worst was going to happen. And then she said why can't my kids just stay inside all day? Why does Hunner have to go to another country? Plus she said all this in that annoying animal filter. I wonder if something happened to Kamel or one of her kids when they were young and that's why she's being all paranoidT.

No.

Kamel has a lot of issues I can not relate to but this is one that I can. My girls are 6 but I don't imagine that when they are 16 I will feel any differently. I wish I could be easy breasy but I am a nervous person in life. Nothing has happen to make me this way. Maybe genetics as my grandma was a nervous person too.

Understandable. Maybe cause I'm not a mother so I found that to be a bit much but maybe I'll change when I have kids of my own :P

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:
moon_child wrote:The hottie? Who talks about their son like that. I know mothers love but that is just creepy. And Hunter isn't even hot.
Kamel thinks she is the same age
She calls him Studmuffin and just all kinds of inappropriate names. She's his mother not his friend.
The way she talks about him is just creepy. I agree moon_child. :o

Yes, she thinks she's the same age as Hunter. I know she had him young and they kind of grew up
together in a way, but she's still his mother. She's not his equal.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She went out to eat and shop with Terra and Colleen (I think that was her name).
I wonder if she got a "5 finger discount" on anything?
She showed some things she got with her 20% discount.
I was just wondering. No snaps at all with Terra and Colleen.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:She went out to eat and shop with Terra and Colleen (I think that was her name).
I wonder if she got a "5 finger discount" on anything?
She showed some things she got with her 20% discount.
I was just wondering. No snaps at all with Terra and Colleen.
I was wondering the same thing!

Blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by Blossom »

taryndee20 wrote:
Blossom wrote:

No.

Understandable. Maybe cause I'm not a mother so I found that to be a bit much but maybe I'll change when I have kids of my own :P
Not everyone is a nervous nelly when they become a mother but I think when/if you have kids you will find that you worry a lot more than before especially about them.

Hopefully, you will be a good level headed worrier and not a 'omg someone is going to break into my house and take my kid' (yes, I have had these thoughts....NO JUDGEMENT. Haha you can judge I fully admit it ridiculous) worrier. My husband doesn't worry about anything so mix us together and we are 'normal'.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I agree, you do worry about your children. I never wanted to lock them up in the house, though, but I did worry. I could never go to sleep until they were home, even when they were in college and were home on break.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Can she not hang out at home anymore without makeup?
That's so sad.

taryndee20
Talker
Talker

Post by taryndee20 »

tar wrote:Can she not hang out at home anymore without makeup?
That's so sad.
I haven't been caught up with her snaps today, what's going on?

taryndee20
Talker
Talker

Post by taryndee20 »

Also we need a new thread name. Something to do with UnpaidT fines, too many face masks etc

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”