Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

NotMyLife
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 part 6 (Nicole Guerriero)

Post by NotMyLife »

Oh, looks like she's finally editing a video. Did she film today because yesterday her camera hadn't come..

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

We should think of a some funny names for her next thread title. I'm not really good at it but she deserves to have a customized title at this point, lol!

Ohthatchin
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohthatchin »

starsicle11 wrote:We should think of a some funny names for her next thread title. I'm not really good at it but she deserves to have a customized title at this point, lol!
Nicole (lazy sloth with excuses all day) Guerriero ?

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

Nicole Living-The-Lazy-Lavish-Lifestyle Guerriero

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

"Helllllo my babies! Makeup videos are back. I appreciate all the love you guys gave me on the vlogs so they will still be around just not on an everyday basis. I also saw all the comments letting me know you missed beauty videos and one day I woke up and realized I missed them too. Thank you for understanding and sticking with me. I love you babies so much and I hope I get to squeeze all of you somebody. Anyway this is video is all about trying new never before used makeup cause I have a lot of that happening right now haha while I was vlogging I was barely wearing makeup so it was nice to pile it all on today haha.
143."

new video. SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! There goes daily vlogging! Good job nicole :tu: :tu:
In GG We Trust

NotMyLife
Learner
Learner

Post by NotMyLife »

Thank god. No more daily vids.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Her new video... Oh my god. Her pores look so big and her face is greasy as hell. "I'm using all new products!" Yet you're still drawing your eyebrows crazy, doing cake face and putting on too much highlighter :roll: Watch when she starts puting on her eyeshadow, her cheeks and nose are already greasy. THEN she puts on a crap ton of concealer then a whole glob of another concealer and sets with a lot of powder. No wonder her makeup always looks like a mask.

When you get older and eat like shit, your pores get huge. She's already over 30 so why is putting on her makeup like she's 20? Put less makeup on! Your pores will look less disgusting.

I found it hilarious that she's also working out, but her boujee ass had to get a trainer. :rofl: "Do some squats." "Uh don't tell me what to do." :roll: Bet you she won't last long working out. I'd give her 2 months
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Her wonk eye is super noticeable in this video. I can't stop looking at it. :rofl:

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

I just don't understand the appeal of putting on highlight where you have noticeably bad texture. Like she could easily use a less 'blinding' highlight and have it be subtle or go a little higher so the texture isn't as noticeable. The point is to highlight the high points of your face nicole not your texture lmao. She should really try to take care of that texture I mean I'm not in the best position to critique her skin but come on, if you're a "beauty" personality the least you could do is try a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allyb_
Informer
Informer

Post by allyb_ »

She talks about not enjoying the urban decay all nighter foundation as much because it ends up looking like she has a mask on but wtf does she think it looks like now? Nicole shouldn't be so stupid... lately her most "natural" looks look like she's wearing a mask! Though Desi peeves me some of these girls need to take a few tips/tricks from her videos.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

Lmfao i zoomed in on that pic and her eyeshadow looks so horrible and unblended . she looks SO bad.

JackstaaOML
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JackstaaOML »

Ok who called it? Beebs having cooking videos? You nailed it!

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

That Benefit concealer is full coverage. I can't imagine layering another full coverage concealer on top of that. I still can't get over how she looks on her videos compared to how she looked like on HSN.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Jeremy is gna have videos of just him cooking? :? Dumb lol, He makes simple shit. She dnt wanna go back to working regular jobs but what is she gna do when YouTube career is over? It's almost there, she has to pay that house and we know she ain't saving. I can't believe she said she would sleep till 1 if her trainer wasn't gna go over. She's in her 30s :? She's acting like she's gna have all these new videos and has so much ideas, She was just so OVER beauty videos but she knows vlogging aint gna work and like I said she don't wna have to work a regular 9-5 again. Her channel is gna b a mess. Her subbies are commenting that she's back and they can tell she's passion for videos again. :rofl: She doesn't but she needs to keep income flowing.

Also why doesn't Nicole go the the eye doctor? I'm tired of her squinting all the time lol, She can afford contacts so she wouldn't need to wear glasses.

Buzybee1821
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Buzybee1821 »

I'd pay money on the latest video is sponsored by Benefit. Boooing is horribly thick and to add shape tape on top?! Girl no.

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

Shaaanxo just did a sponsored video with benefits new concealers... :roll: :roll: I'm sure Nicole is sponsored too. Since that's the only way you can get her to make a fucking video :roll:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Omg we should of figured. :rofl: There wont be a new video till someone else sponsors her.

So much for all her subbies saying shes full of passion again. :tu:

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Her bottom lip looks pretty swollen... just sayin. Image

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

starsicle11 wrote:Her bottom lip looks pretty swollen... just sayin.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... f2bc45.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170710</span><span>/</span><span>6e433d8b7fbab7376bd29e1b74f2bc45</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] hmm it sure does, probably why she was gone for a week, getting her lips done :roll: :roll: officially unsubscribed after following her forever, that cheap scam survey video after being MIA as well as no apologies for her atrocious behaviour in her china vlog and I've had enough

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 730304.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170710</span><span>/</span><span>0fedc8dbe03769afe8b0cb4fdf730304</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

_finncash
Debater
Debater

Post by _finncash »

hmm it sure does, probably why she was gone for a week, getting her lips done :roll: :roll: officially unsubscribed after following her forever, that cheap scam survey video after being MIA as well as no apologies for her atrocious behaviour in her china vlog and I've had enough

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”