Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 19

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 19

Post by lookanothergossiper »

Blazikenblade01 wrote:It's her twitter account post, just like anything & everything she posts...its worthless without actual proof.
http://www.bizjournals.com/prnewswire/p ... 19/MN73367

Saying that her post was worthless is a little uncalled for Human trafficking is a big issue, and more influencers speak up about this. There has been proof in the media that she did indeed donate 70k. Even if she tweeted she donated 75k, I wouldn't accuse her of lying because could have thrown in an extra 5k because she wanted do. I don't see why we're fussing over this. Kind of sad and boring if you ask me.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 18

Post by Trololol »

As much as we would like for Michelle to be the kind of pompous windbag who would lie about charitable donation, I for once would like to believe that she is capable of being a decent human being from time to time. So yes, even if there are no receipts for the donation, there is no reason for us to trash it, even if we think she's lying. That is between her and the universe and God.

Even Donald Trump tips workers at his golf resort in $100 bills. Chill out. Besides, she has more money than she knows to spend. $75k is a drop in the bucket for her.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 18

Post by Lamonde_ »

I used to be subscribed to ipsy. I honestly liked the bag designs but you're right, hit and miss every month. I would get the same or similar shades of eyeshadow or the same item 3 times. I'd probably like 2 out of the 5 items they'd send. I did like the brushes tho. Allowed me to try difft kinda without spending full price. The shadows are just always a miss for me sadly :(

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 18

Post by Chlorophyll »

NO FLAME WAR INTENDED, but three things come to mind right now:

1. I would like to believe that Mish actually did this, and I think several of you have shown grace and class by trying to see the best in her. :tu:
2. I don't care who does OR doesn't believe it, or why they hold that belief. There's reasons on both sides.
3. However, I don't think it's right for users on the forum to spend years (literally years, guys) passive aggressively demanding proof and screenshots of every little thing they claim, then suddenly turn on someone who does that exact same thing. We're better than that, ladies. Mish is a well established liar...and she's even lied about donating money specifically! Someone isn't being a hater just because they rightfully question something that seems questionable. That's the entire reason GG was founded in the first place.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

lurker123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 19

Post by lurker123 »

http://i.imgur.com/DcO1hm6.png

Lol that she still does this
(From a while back but not much going on that I can see)

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

lurker123 wrote:Image
http://i.imgur.com/DcO1hm6.png

Lol that she still does this
(From a while back but not much going on that I can see)
Helios Femina is a trainwreck. So many unresolved story lines.

And of all the brands, why is Em the only subsidiary that L'Oreal ran into the ground? What about the other brands they own like Lancome and Maybelline?

She has relied on the glories of her heydays to carry on her brand, and it was amazing how long it lasted. It seems like her brand is running out of steam. Unless she comes up with something new, there is only so much that she can do to be as popular as she was back then.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I took online quizzes so it must be true.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

amuto_lover wrote:I took online quizzes so it must be true.

LMAO... "didn't want to wait for what comes next..."??? Oh, okay Michin... go into the bathroom and fill yourself up in a tub and start carving your name out into your wrists... yeah, that's totally what comes next.... *rolls eyes*

This broad has ZERO IDENTITY... now she wants to play up the 'i'm chronically depressed' card...

Anything to garner attention...

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

The fuck... she can afford to see a therapist. How do you milk sympathy before you've even been officially diagnosed???? :x

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

ERMAHGERD~ wrote:

LMAO... "didn't want to wait for what comes next..."??? Oh, okay Michin... go into the bathroom and fill yourself up in a tub and start carving your name out into your wrists... yeah, that's totally what comes next.... *rolls eyes*

This broad has ZERO IDENTITY... now she wants to play up the 'i'm chronically depressed' card...

Dudeeeeeeeeeeee not ok. Not. OK. At. All.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Trololol wrote:
ERMAHGERD~ wrote:

I was being sarcastic.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Trololol wrote:
The fuck... she can afford to see a therapist. How do you milk sympathy before you've even been officially diagnosed???? :x
right !! it's so easy these days for people to diagnose themselves with depression and anxiety. you go to the doctor tell him your depressed and he'll chuck tablets at you. I was taking anti depressants for months getting sadder and sadder because I knew they weren't making any difference a couple of months down the line of plunging deeper and deeper into the depths of hell I was finally diagnosed with bpd and my symptoms started making sense. I still haven't received any therapy yet because of the long ass waiting list and they've taken me off of anti depressants because they can't help my symptoms. Then Chinderella wakes up one morning feeling broken, goes on a vacation for 7 odd months and she's all better, I wish it was that fucking easy. When I manage to summon up a little bit of motivation for life it gets dashed in a few hours. I wish I could afford therapy.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

ERMAHGERD~ wrote:
Trololol wrote:
ERMAHGERD~ wrote:

I was being sarcastic.
Still doesn't make it ok.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

amuto_lover wrote:
Trololol wrote:
right !! it's so easy these days for people to diagnose themselves with depression and anxiety. you go to the doctor tell him your depressed and he'll chuck tablets at you. I was taking anti depressants for months getting sadder and sadder because I knew they weren't making any difference a couple of months down the line of plunging deeper and deeper into the depths of hell I was finally diagnosed with bpd and my symptoms started making sense. I still haven't received any therapy yet because of the long ass waiting list and they've taken me off of anti depressants because they can't help my symptoms. Then Chinderella wakes up one morning feeling broken, goes on a vacation for 7 odd months and she's all better, I wish it was that fucking easy. When I manage to summon up a little bit of motivation for life it gets dashed in a few hours. I wish I could afford therapy.
Hugs! I still deal with depression, and it's so difficult to wake up and appear normal. Medication can only help so much, without therapy. Unfortunately, therapy isn't always easily accessible for everyone.

Depression isn't just a sadness that goes away after an expensive vacation. If she does have depression, she has my sympathies, but she needs to see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed. And stop flogging it to get sympathy, because that just reeks of narcissism if anything else.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Trololol wrote:
ERMAHGERD~ wrote:
Trololol wrote:
ERMAHGERD~ wrote:

I was being sarcastic.
Still doesn't make it ok.

Don't care.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Trololol wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:
Trololol wrote:
Hugs! I still deal with depression, and it's so difficult to wake up and appear normal. Medication can only help so much, without therapy. Unfortunately, therapy isn't always easily accessible for everyone.

Depression isn't just a sadness that goes away after an expensive vacation. If she does have depression, she has my sympathies, but she needs to see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed. And stop flogging it to get sympathy, because that just reeks of narcissism if anything else.
<3

CuddlesAndGiggles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CuddlesAndGiggles »

Pfft. imagine if michelle phan replied like how ermahgerd did and you'll be all over her. Here's a stuck up bitch criticizing another's behavior by inappropriately joking about self-harm and suicide and she/he gets away with it with a few "not cool" comments. Geez. Haven't lurked here for years since Michelle went off the radar. And I'm quite disturbed that the same users are still here watching michelle's every move until she fucks up again. lol seriously guys, i also hate michelle phan but you all need a life. just unsubscribe, remove her from all your newsfeed, tell your friends you fucking hate her because of IQQU, bullying, bad grammar, bad make up skills etc, etc, and waaaaahhhh she doesn't deserve the money and subscribers because she's not a legit MUA nor artist waaahhhhhh (admit it. she made millions out of mediocre talent. and you didn't. life is sooo unfair, boohoo) and move on. JFC. Get off your high horses. Fix your own lives and stop trying to fix someone else's by posting in a gossip forum for years.

lurker123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lurker123 »

CuddlesAndGiggles wrote:Pfft. imagine if michelle phan replied like how ermahgerd did and you'll be all over her. Here's a stuck up bitch criticizing another's behavior by inappropriately joking about self-harm and suicide and she/he gets away with it with a few "not cool" comments. Geez. Haven't lurked here for years since Michelle went off the radar. And I'm quite disturbed that the same users are still here watching michelle's every move until she fucks up again. lol seriously guys, i also hate michelle phan but you all need a life. just unsubscribe, remove her from all your newsfeed, tell your friends you fucking hate her because of IQQU, bullying, bad grammar, bad make up skills etc, etc, and waaaaahhhh she doesn't deserve the money and subscribers because she's not a legit MUA nor artist waaahhhhhh (admit it. she made millions out of mediocre talent. and you didn't. life is sooo unfair, boohoo) and move on. JFC. Get off your high horses. Fix your own lives and stop trying to fix someone else's by posting in a gossip forum for years.
Well, honestly, I saw some fighting on this thread so I would always skip past it--I come here to gossip and discuss drama, not to be involved in it--but after this post I decided to read everything. Honestly, I find both you and the comment you reference gross, though obviously for different reasons (and yeah, the other comment is much more offensive.) Both are not what the forum is for, so they should probably be ignored....which I probably should have done, just wanted to address it in case you start another round of fighting because that seems to be your intent :?

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

CuddlesAndGiggles wrote:Pfft. imagine if michelle phan replied like how ermahgerd did and you'll be all over her. Here's a stuck up bitch criticizing another's behavior by inappropriately joking about self-harm and suicide and she/he gets away with it with a few "not cool" comments. Geez. Haven't lurked here for years since Michelle went off the radar. And I'm quite disturbed that the same users are still here watching michelle's every move until she fucks up again. lol seriously guys, i also hate michelle phan but you all need a life. just unsubscribe, remove her from all your newsfeed, tell your friends you fucking hate her because of IQQU, bullying, bad grammar, bad make up skills etc, etc, and waaaaahhhh she doesn't deserve the money and subscribers because she's not a legit MUA nor artist waaahhhhhh (admit it. she made millions out of mediocre talent. and you didn't. life is sooo unfair, boohoo) and move on. JFC. Get off your high horses. Fix your own lives and stop trying to fix someone else's by posting in a gossip forum for years.

Aww, honey- it's nothing to freak, spazz and cry over until you bloat up like Michin's chin :) but sure, stay "disturbed"; who gives a fuck (no one...) lol~

Anyways, you bring up a great point! I love me some double standards :) Before you and everyone busted a nut over my sarcastic remark in regards to Michin's cryptic, attention seeking post about glamorizing possible suicide; I saw it fit to mock her for it. Whether it's true or not is not my concern. You put it out there that you wanna kill yourself then that's on you. Don't want opinions? Don't say shit about it/broadcast it then. Simple as that, yet, most here lack this common sense just as much as Michin. (Where the fuck did the old GG go?)

Oh, the irony. It's hilarious that you bring up regulars when you're always here patrolling and counting who's still here/has been here :) Good work.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

lurker123 wrote:
Well, honestly, I saw some fighting on this thread so I would always skip past it--I come here to gossip and discuss drama, not to be involved in it--but after this post I decided to read everything. Honestly, I find both you and the comment you reference gross, though obviously for different reasons (and yeah, the other comment is much more offensive.) Both are not what the forum is for, so they should probably be ignored....which I probably should have done, just wanted to address it in case you start another round of fighting because that seems to be your intent :?

No need to insert your disdain in the disguise of playing mediator. I really don't give a shit.

Seriously have no clue when or how GG turned into a PC Culture Cult Club paradise but, whatever. Everyone's entitled to what they think but, don't warp the context on which I make my comments.

Anyways, you all can call it "gross" and be "disturbed" all you want. Doesn't change a damn thing.

Happy posting :)

Return to “Michelle Phan”