Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 19

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 19

Post by amuto_lover »

123xyz wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:Um, could she not shit on her step father out of respect for her younger sister Christine? Considering to this day Christine cannot post a photo of her and her father without reading nasty comments about her father by Michelle's fans she has to go and reignite it again. She ain't got no problem putting her father on this warped pedalstal yet has no problem dragging Christine's dad through the mud all the while making herself out to be the noble hero. Michelle's true colours leaking out once more.
What has Christine ever posted or mentioned her dad, though?
She once posted a photo of her and her father for fathers day and they were filled with hate comments for her father.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

lookanothergossiper wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:Um, could she not shit on her step father out of respect for her younger sister Christine? Considering to this day Christine cannot post a photo of her and her father without reading nasty comments about her father by Michelle's fans she has to go and reignite it again. She ain't got no problem putting her father on this warped pedalstal yet has no problem dragging Christine's dad through the mud all the while making herself out to be the noble hero. Michelle's true colours leaking out once more.
She already hinted that her stepdad was abusive in her draw my life video back then so I don't see why and how this is so bad. She replied directly to someone on twitter, so unless someone was going through her replies, no one would really see this.
Yes, but dragging him through the mud the first time had consequences for Christine, obviously she doesn't give a shit about. All in all it's plain disrespectful to Christine.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by lookanothergossiper »

amuto_lover wrote:
lookanothergossiper wrote:
She already hinted that her stepdad was abusive in her draw my life video back then so I don't see why and how this is so bad. She replied directly to someone on twitter, so unless someone was going through her replies, no one would really see this.
Yes, but dragging him through the mud the first time had consequences for Christine, obviously she doesn't give a shit about. All in all it's plain disrespectful to Christine.
She's dragging him through the mud, yet she takes care of him financially? Kind of shows that she cares for her sister because she's taking care of her father. There is more to the story that we don't know, and truth be told, I wouldnt have even seen that tweet had you have not posted it. so I guess it doesn't bother me as much because that tweet was meant only for that person, or else if she wanted to play victim she could have retweeted her response.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^ so as long as you take care of someone financially you're entitled to say what you want about that person?
Eh, I guess this upsets me so much because I am in the same position as Christine, I just don't think it's right to shit on someone elses father. I'll stop here.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

amuto_lover wrote:^ so as long as you take care of someone financially you're entitled to say what you want about that person?
Eh, I guess this upsets me so much because I am in the same position as Christine, I just don't think it's right to shit on someone elses father. I'll stop here.
There is so much stigma when it comes to abuse and victims are shamed when they talk about it. I don't stand for abuse, and don't think its right that victims should stay silent because of it. I also don't think its right to shame her because she's sharing her experience.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I looked at Christine's IG and found the post. This whole abuse thing doesn't make sense. Michelle is claiming that he was abusive to the family, but then Christine is sharing posts about much she loves and appreciates him, and says that no matter he is her dad and that's final. So he was abusive to Michelle, Steve, and there mom but not Christine? I know scenarios like that do happen to people, but I would imagine that would have caused a divide between Christine and the rest of her family.

Either way, the story makes no sense.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

123xyz wrote:I looked at Christine's IG and found the post. This whole abuse thing doesn't make sense. Michelle is claiming that he was abusive to the family, but then Christine is sharing posts about much she loves and appreciates him, and says that no matter he is her dad and that's final. So he was abusive to Michelle, Steve, and there mom but not Christine? I know scenarios like that do happen to people, but I would imagine that would have caused a divide between Christine and the rest of her family.

Either way, the story makes no sense.
It does make sense. Her stepdad is the real father of Christine. Maybe thats why she was spared because Michelle and the rest of the family are not blood related to him. I have a feeling he sexually abused Michelle based on her draw my life and a comment she replied to a woman who also suffered from sexual abuse. A middle age man who was possibly going through mid life crisis fathering a young step daughter whos real father left them. Thats the most obvious set up of sexual abuse. Ive seen pictures of him and hes an old white man. Old perverted men like that have a gross asian fetish. Think about it. No wonder Michelle is fucked. Its disgusting. I hate abuse of any kind. I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemies.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

^ You absolutely cannot speculate whether someone is a pedofile based on their ethnicity and age.
If you look at Michelle's interviews the most she ever touched on her stepfather was that he was the dictator of the house and that he cut of contact with her bio father ( Pft, get real Michelle! )
Tbh I see her being more envious than anything. Christine had a father who actually wanted her. If you read Michelle's interviews, when it comes to her dad she sounds like she's got the mentality of a 5 year old like she thinks her life was some kind of fairy tale,
There's most likely a reason why Michelle never went into specifics about her step dad, most likely because there was a line drawn in her fabrications by her family.
If Michelle wants to speak about it, then she should go to a therapist instead.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

amuto_lover wrote:^ You absolutely cannot speculate whether someone is a pedofile based on their ethnicity and age.
If you look at Michelle's interviews the most she ever touched on her stepfather was that he was the dictator of the house and that he cut of contact with her bio father ( Pft, get real Michelle! )
Tbh I see her being more envious than anything. Christine had a father who actually wanted her. If you read Michelle's interviews, when it comes to her dad she sounds like she's got the mentality of a 5 year old like she thinks her life was some kind of fairy tale,
There's most likely a reason why Michelle never went into specifics about her step dad, most likely because there was a line drawn in her fabrications by her family.
ofc Michelle would envy Christine. She went through abuse when her sister didn't. He obi showed favoritism towards Christine because she's his real daughter while Michelle is his stepdaughter from a previous marriage. Think about it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the two together. How could you say she thought her life was a fairytale when her real father left their family and stepdad abused them? I understand that this forum is about highlighting Michelle's bs, but not having empathy towards child abuse is disturbing. For all we know she's been going through therapy during the time she's been out of the limelight.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

amuto_lover wrote:^ You absolutely cannot speculate whether someone is a pedofile based on their ethnicity and age.
I agree. Suspecting that her step dad is pedophile based off of his race is a far reach. And just because he's white doesn't mean he instantly falls into a guy who has yellow fever and is one of those weird white dudes who wants a submissive wife. Not all mixed marriages are like that. Considering how much Michelle likes to speak for underdogs and play the victim card, I bet if she was sexually abused she would have spoken up and used her platform as a way to help victims. She's only ever hinted at him being angry, controlling, emotionally abusive, things like that.

If Christine got better treatment I guess it would make sense. She's significantly younger than everyone else, and people always try to shield the babies and young ones, so maybe she wasn't exposed to how he treated the rest of the family. And not everyone wants to accept step kids as their own. May have been Michelle's case. If Christine has a good day than good for her.

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

^ ehhh you'd be surprised. sexual abuse happens more in households than people think. Even real fathers and family members sexually abuse children girl or boy.

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater

Post by Blazikenblade01 »

@MichellePhan
2018 will be the year of crypto.
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

Return to “Michelle Phan”