Filmeen In The Bathroom/Tati Westbrook - Part 10

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Filmeen In The Bathroom/Tati Westbrook - Part 10

Post by soundofsilence »

It drives me crazy how Twati will just read the claims on a product's box and act as if they are 100% true. She doesn't do research, doesn't know anything about the ingredients. She just acts like "well if it says it on the packaging it must be true!" :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Hasn't changed; still uber emotional and whiny as ever.... :roll: :rofl:

molo
Talker
Talker

Post by molo »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Hasn't changed; still uber emotional and whiny as ever.... :roll: :rofl:

Why have I never seen this before :rofl:
:FU:

twentyonegurus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by twentyonegurus »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Hasn't changed; still uber emotional and whiny as ever.... :roll: :rofl:

she lost a ridiculous amount of weight. of course she was younger so her face was more plump, but wow she looks like a skeleton compared to then

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

OH MY GOD NOOOO
I'm not sorry.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

jadelifts_ wrote:
al218 wrote:I finally tried "the best mascara in the world" I'm throwing it out. It smudged all over the place.
which one was that???
The new L'oreal one that looks like the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
Blending is my cardio.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

trickylinguist wrote:
jadelifts_ wrote:
al218 wrote:I finally tried "the best mascara in the world" I'm throwing it out. It smudged all over the place.
which one was that???
The new L'oreal one that looks like the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
oh shit is that actually not that good?? I almost believed everyone that was raving about it
I'm not sorry.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Not good for me. I was really hoping it wouldn't budge. It was no better than ANY other mascara. It didn't flake but it did smudge.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

I haven't been on here in a while, but LOL forever that Joffree bought Tatty a LV bag and guess what - they're working on a collab video! :roll:

Joffree is replacing Nikkie with Tatty IMO. While it's nice that Joffree gave her a gift, that is what he does: he gives people nice, expensive gifts for doing something for him (Nikita Dragun, SimplyNailogical and now Tatty). It's possibly a way of "grooming" his friends as folks on Reddit mentioned. I find it odd since Joffree barely knows her right now.

Anyway, I'm glad more and more people are calling Tatty out for doing half-assed reviews/demos. It seemed like everyone on Reddit et al found Tatty to be so trustworthy until recently.

kathleenlightsssss - OMG LOL! Those screenshots are classic! :rofl:

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

Youtube.com/watch?v=_vPiX8f3H0Q

Basically in this video she talks about the toofaced scandal with JS and Nikkie, if you watch from the 18:30 mark she mentions how other beauty vloggers are blindly taking the side of Jeffree and I straight up just thought of Tati lol
BTW I love this girl's video!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

beautyineveryone wrote:Youtube.com/watch?v=_vPiX8f3H0Q

Basically in this video she talks about the toofaced scandal with JS and Nikkie, if you watch from the 18:30 mark she mentions how other beauty vloggers are blindly taking the side of Jeffree and I straight up just thought of Tati lol
BTW I love this girl's video!

Loool just watched the rest and she actually mentions Tati [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

Oh yay! Another fake giveaway. :rofl: Does this giveaway strike anyone else as being the laziest giveaway of all time? No handpicked products or anything, just $500. Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy to have an extra $500, but this kind of giveaway doesn't require any effort on her part.

Oh, and gag at the coffee and kiss delivered to Tatty's bratty ass in the morning. :roll:

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

This is probably the only positive thing I'll say about Tatty for a while, but...last night when she was on Snap talking about Beauty and the Beast, she mentioned wearing an Ariel costume and singing "Part of Your World" in third grade and I strangely found it adorable. Maybe it's the Disney kid in me.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

LOL at her collabing with Coppertone. I'm so sure she uses Coppertone in her daily routine...she mentions it all the time, right guys? :roll:
Blending is my cardio.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

trickylinguist wrote:LOL at her collabing with Coppertone. I'm so sure she uses Coppertone in her daily routine...she mentions it all the time, right guys? :roll:
If by Coppertone you mean La Mer or La Prairie :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

trickylinguist wrote:LOL at her collabing with Coppertone. I'm so sure she uses Coppertone in her daily routine...she mentions it all the time, right guys? :roll:
These stupid b*tches all SELL OUT to whoever will pay them a buck! There are fashion bloggers being sponsored by DIAL soap, f*cking soap! :rofl: :roll: :?

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

I literally see James doing absolutely everything for twahtee. I bet she never so much as boils water or cleans a thing. I see James doing anything and everything for her. Two New - Money​ Nerds who think life is about things and more things. Oh and I can't stand that little white dog.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Phil3 wrote:I literally see James doing absolutely everything for twahtee. I bet she never so much as boils water or cleans a thing. I see James doing anything and everything for her. Two New - Money​ Nerds who think life is about things and more things. Oh and I can't stand that little white dog.
I was looking at old photos of Bruce Jenner, THAT is who James reminds me of... Maybe James with become Jessica soon? :tu:

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

Phil3 wrote:I literally see James doing absolutely everything for twahtee. I bet she never so much as boils water or cleans a thing. I see James doing anything and everything for her. Two New - Money​ Nerds who think life is about things and more things. Oh and I can't stand that little white dog.
James does seem very emasculated. I definitely think he does absolutely everything, and Twati probably just lays on the couch bitching and whining about frivolous bullshit all day.

Speaking of Puka, I get weird vibes from Tati's whole dynamic with that dog. It's like she owns him to keep up this perfect little "California lifestyle" appearance, but really he just annoys her and pisses her off. I can imaging her not being all that nice to him when she isn't filming, and I definitely think she lets James take care of absolutely everything to do with him (like the time she didn't go to the vets with them). There's a reason that dog is always ignoring her IMO. She pretends to be nice while the camera is on, but Puka can see through that BS. :rofl:

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Is Puka one of the dogs in today's Snapchat? The one with the horrible red eye stains all the way down to his/her mouth..? Geezus. Tati claims she groomed dogs and was so wonderful at it and those stains are awful. She has all the time in the world to keep after her dog's eyes (if that was Puka).

Princess Tati always has to look perfect and flawless, then her dog looks like it is practically a homeless mutt. Okay, she keeps the fur trimmed. But I would love to see Tati have to go around every day with red stains from her eyes all the way down her cheeks to her mouth.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”