Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

Post by Eastsiderider »

Wow... I definitely don't think there's anything wrong with being in adult entertainment industry, but when the content is made with your actual partner it's a bit iffy imo. (Idk if there are many couples who both are in that and do content together, but that's different.) Sure her photos have always been somewhat sexual, but it has gone to a whole new genre somewhat recently. Idk about that whole insta picture with her bf... That just makes me feel invasive and well, it's pretty trashy. You really want to throw all privacy out the window?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's just doing that because she wants to show everybody "I'm dating a singer in a band!" :rofl: I don't think she ever had ONE picture up with that last guy she was dating, but he had her all over his page. I remember she did the boyfriend tag video with him, and that was it. After that was when she turned off her comments!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Her bf looks like he doesn’t have a neck lmfao and idk how she can keep saying she’s so small, she’s looking thicc lmfao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Guessing she isn't with her bf anymore huh?
https://www.altpress.com/news/lorna-sho ... -mccreery/

bryiarosie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bryiarosie »

Back in October people called him out for being a known abuser. She pretty much told them to shut the fuck up and threatened them with legal action. Now she’s crying victim. You literally can’t make this stuff up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ohhh I forgot about that. I wasn't paying as much attention back then so I didn't know what that was all about. So she didn't take it seriously until his band kicked him out? :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Omg she’s so insensitive. If it didn’t directly affect her than it didn’t happen by her logic. Fuck off Morgan :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Okay wait, why is she saying now that she was abused and "stronger than the trauma?" If she was doing nothing but saying every girl was lying about him and spreading rumors and she was ready to sic her lawyers on them?!?!?! It's like she's trying to say now that she was also a victim of his so that she can avoid all the backlash.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

So did he abuse her as well? Or did she break up with him because of he was being a bag of d*cks and got kicked out of the band? All she says on her newest video is that she's gonna address it when she's ready to talk about it. Not surprising that he could gaslight MJ into taking his side though. I wish these girls knew they're worth much more than this douche... Too bad there's always going to be someone who's going to fall for that kind of bs, I wish the case wasn't that, but that's the world we're living in.

Morgan and that Nicole Garvey girl seem very similar, they kinda look like each other (style, hair)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She keeps mentioning abuse whenever she posts a long paragraph of an Instagram story, so according to her he did. She finally turned her comments back on on her videos though. I'm surprised!

SESparadise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SESparadise »

I found Morgan from this show on Snapchat about depression and found her interesting since I’m heavily tattooed as well, we’re around the same age (apparently) and a lot of my work was done in my teens-early 20s as well. There’s some parts that I related to like the addiction And impulsiveness of it all. I’m pretty comfortable with my tattoos though and I’m proud of 99% of them.
Then I watched the YouTube video where she talked about her tattoo regret and I remember her saying “men think I’m a slut cause of my tattoos”. She has her ass out in 90% of her shots on IG I’m sure sure there are other contributing factors other than your tattoos. I’m not trying to slut-shame anyone but the tats aren’t to blame, sis.
Her fillers aren’t improving her looks at all either. I’m low key rooting for her but she seems to have an attitude.

Nikola27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nikola27 »

The tattoos get in the way of her new Kardashian persona. She wants to look like a bougie hoe not an alternative hoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Nikola27 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:36 am
The tattoos get in the way of her new Kardashian persona. She wants to look like a bougie hoe not an alternative hoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is such a good way to describe her lately lol. It seems like she has changed a LOT personality wise since I first started watching her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

so she hasn't uploaded a YouTube video in ages but I figured I'd revive her thread by saying WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HANGING OUT WITH LIL XAN?! I've lost whatever respect I had left for her. Also you would think someone who constantly gets sick like she does wouldn't want to be traveling right now.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:49 pm
so she hasn't uploaded a YouTube video in ages but I figured I'd revive her thread by saying WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HANGING OUT WITH LIL XAN?! I've lost whatever respect I had left for her. Also you would think someone who constantly gets sick like she does wouldn't want to be traveling right now.
lil xan will hang out with anything that has tits honestly. she probably thinks he’s her fast pass but in actuality that kid fucks anything.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, it's gross.. I don't know how she went from Warped Tour groupie to soundcloud rapper groupie lmfao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Looks like she has a new bf. This one's a tattoo artist.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

i give this relationship 6 months tops
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

Any UPDATES, On Morgan Joyce...!!!???

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

She's been looking really bad lately, The Duck Lips :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “K-O”