SuperMaryFace - Part 9

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SuperMaryFace - Part 9

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Continue gossiping about Holy Mother Mary here!

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 9

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Thanks FakeFace, u da mvp.

Part 9 aka the "baby thread", this is gonna be a wild one I'm sure.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

LittleShopOfHorrors
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LittleShopOfHorrors »

One of my pet peeves with Youtubers is when they say they "forgot" their cameras...
Are you kidding me? It is pretty much your job to film videos. If I was making money from Youtube and going to an event like a convention I wouldn't forget the most important item... MY CAMERA.
But at least she filmed a bit of the convention.. although scrap quality.
I'm surprised she didn't film herself with her senpai Jessica.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote:Thanks FakeFace, u da mvp.

Seriously, I can't wait! I feel a bit evil thinking like this, because I feel bad for the baby already, but I can't wait until the reality hits Mary in the face like a shovel. Enjoy your lazy, low-effort life while you can, Mary!

onii-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by onii-chan »

Following~ (>^.,.^)<
"I have to go pee due to boredom."

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

:HK:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

SuperFakeFace wrote:
ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote:Thanks FakeFace, u da mvp.

Seriously, I can't wait! I feel a bit evil thinking like this, because I feel bad for the baby already, but I can't wait until the reality hits Mary in the face like a shovel. Enjoy your lazy, low-effort life while you can, Mary!
It'd only be evil if things would be any different without us sitting here with our popcorn :lol: but it wouldn't be.

:corn:

This baby is coming, it's gonna be stuck with Mary and Ken, Ken is going to continue to be lazy and uninvested, Mary is going to continue to be lazy and unstable, we might as well be over here pointing it out :lol:
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

I love how she posted two pictures on her instagram of her character already none of which show her lower part and her stomach which shes so proud of and will be an integral part of her cosplay! No hiding it, no siree, only lower weak future mothers do that.

kenliye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kenliye »

So I didn't actually watch her con vlog because I have zero interest. Did she ever explain the purple?

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

:horny:
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

kenliye wrote:So I didn't actually watch her con vlog because I have zero interest. Did she ever explain the purple?
Nope. Just explained how it took hours to do.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Good god I just watched Ken's vlog where he talks about Valentine's Day :roll:

I mean the whole thing couldn't have been more generic to begin with - a giant teddy bear, some heart balloons and take-in food? He then proceeds to explain he just dropped Mary off because "she's going to Comic Con or some con whatever" (am I the only one who remembers when their partner has something coming up they're excited about?).

He also explains how in the gym he was showing off with amounts of weight, because, and I quote, "when there's a bunch of dudes around, you have to lift as much as possible, or they will judge you (...) heavy weights don't impress girls. Girls don't care. Girls, I mean most girls, not all girls, have no concept of how much weight that is, or how impressive it is or anything."

Because there's such a low probability of, you know, FEMALES IN THE GYM lifting and knowing "what weight means".

He also brags about how the kitchen is a mess now "because Mary's not home". I mean wow. Dad-to-be of the year.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

I think Mary has been going through her old pictures, probably to look back at when she wasn't "her heaviest weight ever", and she reposted an old model pic of her (see below).

One girl basically commented "goals" and Mary, like she does everytime, reminds that girl that no, Mary is perfection and that perfection can only be achieved through genes, not hard work. So don't even try to diet or workout because this level of perfection you cannot possibly achieve.

It just sounds like she doesn't want people to try to look like her, because that would be more competition and Mary only wants big people in the world so she can outshine them all Image

kenliye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kenliye »

The other day she told a fan on twitter that if she (the fan) is ever in Mississipi then she's "so incredibly welcome in our home" PLEAAAAAAASE.
Also she did a poll to see whether or not her followers wanted her to stream her editing videos and one of the options was "I just like watching ya" :barf:

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Mary, your spider doesn't go 'out to see you' because it doesnt 'like' you. It doesn't have the capacity to like you or to form a bond with you like a dog. It probably doesn't enjoy captivity and is hiding where it feels safer, which is not in the open and away from you. It doesn't matter that you whine how much you loooove it and want to seee it, it's not one of your followers you can guilt trip into doing anything. Stop treating all of your pets like dogs.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

kenliye wrote:The other day she told a fan on twitter that if she (the fan) is ever in Mississipi then she's "so incredibly welcome in our home" PLEAAAAAAASE.
Also she did a poll to see whether or not her followers wanted her to stream her editing videos and one of the options was "I just like watching ya" :barf:
If you're referring to this one:

[tweet][/tweet]

Her and Kiera have been "online friends" since pretty early on in her YouTube "career" so not entirely counting this as a fan, although the tweet does give that illusion (I mean who needs to tell their actual "friend" that hanging out with them is a GOAL??).
ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote:I think Mary has been going through her old pictures, probably to look back at when she wasn't "her heaviest weight ever", and she reposted an old model pic of her (see below).

One girl basically commented "goals" and Mary, like she does everytime, reminds that girl that no, Mary is perfection and that perfection can only be achieved through genes, not hard work. So don't even try to diet or workout because this level of perfection you cannot possibly achieve.

It just sounds like she doesn't want people to try to look like her, because that would be more competition and Mary only wants big people in the world so she can outshine them all
So desperate, so transparent :roll: it's actually literally a little bit nauseating. Her level of self-loathing is worrying...

Then that "no I'm not goals, you be you" bullshit :lol: under the guise of encouraging self-acceptance - pretty rich coming from someone who hated her body so much she skipped meals prior to getting pregnant and is now whining about not being the skinniest girl in the room at 7 months pregnant.

Amyrose223
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Amyrose223 »

Ok so I had to create an account just to post this. I followed her on instagram for ages, no idea she made youtube videos or was involved in anything like this! She recently posted an instagram video of her pet spider and it freaked me out, so I commented saying that yknow maybe say if she's going to post something out of the ordinary from what she usually posts because usually I only see her face or whatever. And then, totally completely attacked? Saying she can post whatever she wants and she's glad I've unfollowed? What the hell...what kind of adult behaves like this? Is she known for being such a mean person? I'm so dumbfounded, i just thought she was a cute instagram girl, not horrible like this! :?

frootjoos
Learner
Learner

Post by frootjoos »

[tweet][/tweet]

PSA: Ken is still his gross old self.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

She's on Snapchat right now complaining about some Zombie movie she is watching and how it's full of cliches (women being weak etc.)

You know what's also a huge cliche? A young foreign woman, using her body to get herself an older, richer, american man and marrying that man for a visa. I don't see you complaining about that one... hmmmm.

kenliye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kenliye »

SuperFakeFace wrote:You know what's also a huge cliche? A young foreign woman, using her body to get herself an older, richer, american man and marrying that man for a visa. I don't see you complaining about that one... hmmmm.
But she can't possibly be a cliche, because she's a super nerdy girl who likes boy things and she also LOOOOOOVES snakes and spiders, remember? She's absolutely not a normal girl

Return to “MaryMakingIt”