saltyhoe7 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:48 pm
chuckles wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:01 am
saltyhoe7 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:10 am
laughinnose wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:17 am
Has she mentioned this upcoming Maldives “retreat” at all since it was announced? Or will this go the way of her failed Thailand trip?
oh yeah what ever happened with that Thailand trip??? Does anyone know?

Probably didn’t mAniFesT it hard enough!
LOL but did she ever tweet/make a video about what happened with it? I completely forgot about it until now
She talked about Thailand in some video, I think it was a mukbang. They were overcharging people. I think she said that they were a bit sketch too. The Maldives trip was supposed to happen end of June, right? Guess that didn't happen or it would've been all over her IG.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Supreme Banana/Cami Petyn

Post by unkn0wn »

can someone like... give a quick blurb of her mukbangs lol.

i just fucking HATE the way she eats. i have horrible misophonia and it's agonising to watch her. why in le FUCK does she have to 'MMMAMDLKASGKLamgMAdmM MM OO OH MY GOD D OSOSOSO OOO GOOOOD SLLLURURURURRRRRPPPPPPppPPPPp' with every bite and why does she CHEW AND DO EVERYTHING SO LOUD. why does she fucking take a bite and START A SENTENCE AS SHE CHEWS.

CAMI. IT IS NOT CUTE. IT'S JUST IRRITATING AF.

i suffer through them but days like today, i'm just fucking snapping at this horrible fucking video. like GIRL, GET IT TOGETHER.

i'm sorry asmr food people, i know you exist... i am just the polar fucking opposite.

any guesses on her 'secret project'? i'm guessing an EP.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by japeterson42 »

unkn0wn wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:38 pm
random thought, went to stalk bobbie... quite intrigued, as a fellow witch. gonna give her a follow and see what she's up to. still snuffed that she can't take care of two cats that she also seems to 'love' and have insta stories about.
excuse me what
lmaooo

Myke
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Myke »

It's trendy, like the star sign and hippy manifestation stuff is, but to a lesser extent.

Aquaday
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquaday »

Has anyone else been unable to watch her last few videos where she can’t seen to finish a sentence without getting distracted or just starting a new story. It’s like she is on drugs.

bbyvegan
Learner
Learner

Post by bbyvegan »

does anyone know what happened to cleo? she doesn't post about her anymore, only bruce. i'd be absolutely outraged if she got rid of one cat and not the other because they're a bonded pair and that's fucked up. i messaged her asking but i doubt she'll respond.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Did anyone see the story the other day where she said she's "realising stuff" and not ready to talk about it?

If she "comes out" as a lesbian I will roll my eyes so hard. And this is coming from a bi girl.

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

dietgossip wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 am
Did anyone see the story the other day where she said she's "realising stuff" and not ready to talk about it?

If she "comes out" as a lesbian I will roll my eyes so hard. And this is coming from a bi girl.
... considering that bobbie did just that a few days ago (she was open about being bi but now said she's gay) that would just be :roll: (I get that not everyone is ready to talk about anything ut why is she constantly teasing her fans like that. she does it all the time and it annoys me)

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

missclaaire wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:37 pm
dietgossip wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:12 am

... considering that bobbie did just that a few days ago (she was open about being bi but now said she's gay) that would just be :roll: (I get that not everyone is ready to talk about anything ut why is she constantly teasing her fans like that. she does it all the time and it annoys me)
I unfollowed Bobbie a few days ago, since she got her haircut I don't know what changed but her posts were all of herself posing and it was really winding me up.

garyscott44459
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by garyscott44459 »

i liked her video series about her ayahuasca trip/ getting over her alcoholism and it felt like she was being really real and open. she even admitted to being selfish with her channel and only caring about money and fame before her trip. but it doesn't seem like the trip had any lasting effects and shes become really obnoxious and seems to mostly post sponsorships. I even remember seeing her come up on curology advertisments on other youtube videos and I was like hmmmm (

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

garyscott44459 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:38 pm
i liked her video series about her ayahuasca trip/ getting over her alcoholism and it felt like she was being really real and open. she even admitted to being selfish with her channel and only caring about money and fame before her trip. but it doesn't seem like the trip had any lasting effects and shes become really obnoxious and seems to mostly post sponsorships. I even remember seeing her come up on curology advertisments on other youtube videos and I was like hmmmm (
Did you see her Instagram stories today where she was upset about the fire so she was taking her cbd: but don’t worry she has a code for it!

garyscott44459
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by garyscott44459 »

yeah and i know that this is how she makes a living so she has to do sponsorships but it just seems like she pushes all these products just because they look "on brand". I don't want to drag her for just wanting to make a living, it just doesn't seem sincere.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The problem with influencers is that the way they make money is largely unappealing to their audience but keeping a balance of content doesn't pay their bills so after a certain point they refuse to do content that isn't sponsored or monetized in some way, which is a turn off to their viewers. I avoid ads, so why would I want to follow someone who is just a 24/7 advertisement? Most of these people are not content creators they are advertisers, and they are either not creative enough to incorporate ads better into their content, or they're greedy and will take any and every deal even if it's irrelevant to their brand.

Not everyone is meant to be their own boss or run a business but now everyone wants to do so bc it's easier than the alternative, so we end up with this shit.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

I just think it’s pretty disgusting to try shove an advert into a story about something sad

wineplzk
Learner
Learner

Post by wineplzk »

Any ideas on what her secret project is? Many speculated it was album since she's gottenn into singing. Also the cost of her renting her room is more than a 1 bedroom apartment in some places. I used to LOVE her content and looked forward to her videos but now she is so boring and lackluster lately

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

wineplzk wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:14 pm
Any ideas on what her secret project is? Many speculated it was album since she's gottenn into singing. Also the cost of her renting her room is more than a 1 bedroom apartment in some places. I used to LOVE her content and looked forward to her videos but now she is so boring and lackluster lately
How did you find that out?

wineplzk
Learner
Learner

Post by wineplzk »

Which part? Her latest video said her portion of rent is $1700 which I understand its LA but thats still crazy lol. I live in an expensive city and $1700 can get you a decent 2 bedroom apartment. The album speculation is from other comments I read. Whenever she post I usually get a little excited but lately her stuff has been pretty boring and then she keeps talking about a "secret project" without any hints

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

I CALLED her starting to say that she was gay not bi.

Post by Guest »

Someone said this before in an earlier post but I think that Cami was a lot more enjoyable as a content creator when she was depressed. This is a terrible, fucking awful, thing to say but that's how I feel. I hate her earlier videos, with all the Freelee The BananaGirl vibes, yet her Europe vlogs and videos from around that time were just wonderful. When she created her second channel (now going simply as Cami Petyn), I was so happy because that was exactly the type of content I was looking forward and she only posted twenty-some videos there.

As of now, I don't enjoy her content. I agree with some of the criticism I've read in some posts, disagree with other parts of it but overall I just find her newer content boring and her whole current Billie Eilish-ish meets spiritual enlightened persona doesn't appeal to me whatsoever.

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

I have to agree with that even thought it's harsh. but I feel like back then she was more relatable and real. she just changed her aesthetic from calm and thoughtful and dark to hype and extremely positive and spiritual, and even though that's nothing bad per se, it's less enjoyable to watch imho. it also seems forced sometimes? I mean I'm happy if she's better, i really am, but sometime she seem so ... insecure and unstable?

Return to “N-Z”