Supreme Banana/Cami Petyn

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by peanutella »

Couldn't find a thread on her, so I made one.

She's a vegan youtuber (like everyone nowadays lol) from California with a Polish background and unlike most vegan yt gurus, she's actually pursuing an education. I mostly enjoy her videos (I'm not vegan myself) because she doesn't seem to take herself as seriously as many others. She's not quite as preachy and I enjoy her "goth" aesthetic, even though it seems kind of forced. However, I hate her "tasting vegan blablabla/Shane Dawson remake whatever" videos. They just seem like an easy way to garner attention.

Any thoughts?
Non.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Supreme Banana/Cami Petyn

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

shes kinda obnoxious. but seems harmless

trigger
Learner
Learner

Post by trigger »

she's a poser in my opinion
English is not my first language, sorry in advance for my grammar :P

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Yeah, she's trying really hard to mske herself happen. Her eating disorder story vlog is especially bad, with the thumbnail of her in a bikini and cry face...come on.
Non.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

It's like I want to like her, but every time her videos pop up in my subscription box, I don't ever watch them. Something about her makes me not really like her that much.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Yeah, her using Shane Dawson's name to get views is so cringey.

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

I feel the same way. I think it's because I don't believe her random/quirky personality. Sometimes it seems a little bit forced so it makes it hard for me to watch her videos.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

YOOOOOO anyone got that swat raid video???? i was at this thing called work and couldn't snag it.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

eatincrackers wrote:I feel the same way. I think it's because I don't believe her random/quirky personality. Sometimes it seems a little bit forced so it makes it hard for me to watch her videos.
I like her when she's acting normal, but not when she does this pseudo-quirky bullshit. I like her videos last year when she was in London and traveling by herself through Europe.
Non.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

unkn0wn wrote:YOOOOOO anyone got that swat raid video???? i was at this thing called work and couldn't snag it.
Why did she delete it?

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

peanutella wrote:
eatincrackers wrote:I feel the same way. I think it's because I don't believe her random/quirky personality. Sometimes it seems a little bit forced so it makes it hard for me to watch her videos.
I like her when she's acting normal, but not when she does this pseudo-quirky bullshit. I like her videos last year when she was in London and traveling by herself through Europe.
There was a time when I really liked her videos too, but once she started to do the "Shit Chef" videos they seemed really like she tries too hard to be quirky and funny, and that kind of personality when it is pushed too far is really grating.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
unkn0wn wrote:YOOOOOO anyone got that swat raid video???? i was at this thing called work and couldn't snag it.
Why did she delete it?
according to her snapchat, she got a lot of hate and critique about how she acted during the situation- probably loud and obnoxious. i dig cami but like i wanna watch this video lmfao.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Her videos have really gone downhill for me in the past few months. She has been way more obnoxious and trying WAY too hard, it's obvious she just wants views at this point.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Her videos have really gone downhill for me in the past few months. She has been way more obnoxious and trying WAY too hard, it's obvious she just wants views at this point.
thissss thooooooooo
so many youtubers are now just doing the same regurgitated shite: reactions, trying trends, hauls and conspiracy theories. yawning till i die.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Yea I stopped watching her for the most part, she's too "on" for me. I don't like super hyper, loud over the top people in real life and I don't care to watch them on youtube. Humor is one of those things that you're either funny or you're not and she is not naturally funny.

lizlurks
Learner
Learner

Post by lizlurks »

Her eating disorder videos were what made me stop watching her. Seemed fake and calculated. Especially since she later would post videos like “what I eat in a day as a vegan” with a picture of her in a bikini. She just seems to contradict herself. Kind of a shame, because I really liked her personality at first and the fact that she’s vegan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

I am confused... her boyfriend is some dude covered in tattoos, has face tattoos too - and he flew them first class to San Fran. Now she is posting pics of him with Louis Vuitton bags. What the hell does this guy do for a living? I would not expect this guy to be her type...

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

Lydia Deetz wrote:I am confused... her boyfriend is some dude covered in tattoos, has face tattoos too - and he flew them first class to San Fran. Now she is posting pics of him with Louis Vuitton bags. What the hell does this guy do for a living? I would not expect this guy to be her type...
i was wondering that too; i just thought he borrowed daddy’s credit card or something :rofl:

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

louis vuitton?

that's not very vegan of her.

questioning her ethics now, yet again; just like last year's 'cheating is okay!!!' video. :roll:

also everything about her annoys me now. she's so ON and i'm over it; i liked her going through her depressive phase, is that bad of me? lmfao. she seemed intelligent and intriguing, now she's just irritating.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

unkn0wn wrote:louis vuitton?

that's not very vegan of her.

questioning her ethics now, yet again; just like last year's 'cheating is okay!!!' video. Image

also everything about her annoys me now. she's so ON and i'm over it; i liked her going through her depressive phase, is that bad of me? lmfao. she seemed intelligent and intriguing, now she's just irritating.
Totally agree with everything you said.

Yeah, I am too... I gotta wonder if she bought stuff for herself at LV and is hiding it lol. She seems to be becoming way more shallow / vain lately. Her boyfriend sure is. He is always flaunting stuff on his IG story (the first class flight, shopping sprees, expensive alcohol, etc.)

Return to “N-Z”