LazyCurtisBeauty Part 6

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyCurtisBeauty Part 6

Post by gurugossip11 »

It's so funny, you can actually predict when she is going to have a 'positive' thinking trust the universe rant. It's after she uploads a video and she gets no views.

It's really funny cause she keeps trying to give examples of her own life where she was sad when she moved to Perth and now she is happy.... Ha ha stop doing YouTube and get a job where you actually have to leave the house!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

gurugossip11 wrote:It's so funny, you can actually predict when she is going to have a 'positive' thinking trust the universe rant. It's after she uploads a video and she gets no views.

It's really funny cause she keeps trying to give examples of her own life where she was sad when she moved to Perth and now she is happy.... Ha ha stop doing YouTube and get a job where you actually have to leave the house!

You are so right!

That must of set her off and why she was lying in bed at 2pm in the afternoon.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Haha I was skipping through her snaps thinking “does she ever shut up”.
The whole “I’m so happy” think is obviously her trying to make up for the fact we really don’t care about eBay makeup.
Seriously even the “good” stuff I wouldn’t put anywhere near my face. I don’t trust where it may have come from.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

gurugossip11 wrote:It's so funny, you can actually predict when she is going to have a 'positive' thinking trust the universe rant. It's after she uploads a video and she gets no views.

the only positive thing she continuously says is she found reece. Wow great message to give to viewers all you need to find someone to cling as hard as possible to, to make you happy. She is really so pathetic watching her insta stories and her snapchats I acutally someones feel like, wow im glad I have a fulltime job or I would become this crazy and pathetic

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Didn’t Lauren at one point used to provide makeup services to people before she hit a million subs? I remember she used to do something like that. But look at these other gurus, not all of them live in like LA and manage to do fairly well. She needs to stop acting like her moving did something to her career

We’re tired of the same boring videos and the same white background that her face blends in with cause she never gets some damn sun. Every time she uploads I literally do not get excited and I probably should just unsubscribe lol

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:Didn’t Lauren at one point used to provide makeup services to people before she hit a million subs? I remember she used to do something like that. But look at these other gurus, not all of them live in like LA and manage to do fairly well. She needs to stop acting like her moving did something to her career

We’re tired of the same boring videos and the same white background that her face blends in with cause she never gets some damn sun. Every time she uploads I literally do not get excited and I probably should just unsubscribe lol
She briefly worked for a Bobbi Brown counter. I wouldn’t say she had real experience.

I used to love her tutorials but she’s just so boring/basic now. It’s like she’s made her money and doesn’t give a crap now. It’s like she’s blaming YouTube for her subpar videos.

b00tyquaker
Learner
Learner

Post by b00tyquaker »

For some reason i found it funny that she posted a photo of her makeup for the JCole concert IN HER PYJAMAS!! Why cant she post a photo of herself at the venue? Least her feed would look a little more exciting.

Totally get it when you dont get a good selfie when youre out but cmon.. she is a supposed influencer! Unless she wore those pyjamas out... :rofl:

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

You know its really unfair for you guys to say she ONLY wears pyjamas - she also wears $$$ active wear thats never seen the inside of a gym OK??

:D

Far out, her video's are so boring. She can't even do a declutter video right. Is that big project dead now? I can't do snapchat anymore, it kills me brain cells. Any goss?

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Random question but has she had her boobs done again? They look huge in all the recent pics.

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

Possibly? She may have just lost weight so they look bigger. BUT, someone said on here aaaaaages ago, that they thought they could pinpoint when she had them done because she wasn't allowed to fake tan or something (no idea why but that must be a thing). Has she not been fake tanning recently?

lcedCoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by lcedCoffee »

I know everyone's already in agreement pretty much, but it always blows my mind how obsessed she is with Reece. Like...what would happen if they broke up? She would be a literal wreck. In a dangerous way. :?

Normally seeing long term couples happy together makes me smile, but she's so over the top always that it legit makes me uncomfortable instead lol

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

lcedCoffee wrote:I know everyone's already in agreement pretty much, but it always blows my mind how obsessed she is with Reece. Like...what would happen if they broke up? She would be a literal wreck. In a dangerous way. :?

Normally seeing long term couples happy together makes me smile, but she's so over the top always that it legit makes me uncomfortable instead lol
She is SO co-dependent on him it isn't funny. It's crazy to think about when she was single; she seemed so independent and carefree. Clearly she had that underlying Stage 5 Clinger persona all along. :rofl:

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

I watched her latest video and found it interesting that while her whole career and passion is makeup, she said that she applies makeup “maaaaaybe once a week”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

I think she's emotionally and financially attached to Reece.

Itsonlyme
Informer
Informer

Post by Itsonlyme »

Shani has half the number of subscribers but her recent video posted about 6hrs before Lauren has twice the number of views.
Lauren seems to clearly lost passion for make up and I feel like this “secret project” is going to be a flop. She’s no Jaclyn Hill or Shani/Michael for that matter.

bettesez
Learner
Learner

Post by bettesez »

Does anyone else get annoyed when she mentions her secret project, but never tells us what it is? Its MADDENING! What was it??? And ages ago, she mentioned that there was some other collaboration she was offered with some brand but she turned it down because of this secret project, which never went ahead. Not sure if she mentioned it on a video or if that was when I followed her on Snapchat. At the time Chloe Morello had a few collab's (Revlon, ciate, and a while after that face halo thing) wonder if she was offered those first? Wonder what the new one is. Seriously, if its another website I'm done. OH - and not sure if this was on her last video or on insta stories, but she mentioned how she was watching her old advice video's and how she loves making them. I laughed, is she serious? She's always rewatching her old videos and looking at old photos, she's so obsessed with herself. Why would anyone take advice from her thats not makeup related?

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

Itsonlyme wrote:Shani has half the number of subscribers but her recent video posted about 6hrs before Lauren has twice the number of views.
Lauren seems to clearly lost passion for make up and I feel like this “secret project” is going to be a flop. She’s no Jaclyn Hill or Shani/Michael for that matter.
Agreed; she doesn't have the skills nor the personality to maintain a successful channel. All the people you've listed above have at least one or the other going for them. I still marvel at the fact that she managed to attain the subscriber count she has! She is just so vapid.

mingxi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mingxi »

kiwiana wrote:
Itsonlyme wrote:Shani has half the number of subscribers but her recent video posted about 6hrs before Lauren has twice the number of views.
Agreed; she doesn't have the skills nor the personality to maintain a successful channel. All the people you've listed above have at least one or the other going for them. I still marvel at the fact that she managed to attain the subscriber count she has! She is just so vapid.
I stopped following Lauren ages ago, and only just started watching her again recently. TBH I love her personality now she is so chilled out. I can't stand constant screaming and shrieking from people like Shank or Bella Fiori. That said - when's she going to own up to the boob job ?!?!?!

CheChe01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CheChe01 »

I loved watching Lauren 2 years ago even tho she wasn't as out there as some other youtubers (like Chloe or Zoella). Unfortunately, she completely shut down from her following, never posted and gave half assed excuses. All of these major projects or videos all just fizzled out; Her website is gone, she doesn't follow through with anything she says and her following moved on and turned to watching people who were actually engaging with them. I think it will be very hard for her to get back on track when there are so many more people in the game now on youtube who are new, have the same amount of daily views as her and only have 200kish subs but they are all active and engaged subs - Her dormant list would be sky high. Even huge you tubers like pewdiepie, zoella & thatcherjoe's sub v view ratio is uneven - they work really hard (and its evident they do) to keep new content up and engage and old and NEW subscribes a reason to watch! I feel a tad bad for her which is why I try and give her a little slack with the effort she puts into videos but potential new subscribes won't. Plus, the snapshat rants and her not being able to get through 5 words without mention reece, I think, is turning people off as well. It's so disappointing to see someone go from being independent and self-manager to her current portrayal of neediness and a "positive quotes fix everything" attitude. I'd love to see her get back on track; Doing giveaways and crazy amount of sponsored posts is just a temp sub for her lost activity (and in turn income) but she needs to really spend 6 months out of her pj's and working 7am - 10pm like she did when she stated her channel to get her stuff right!

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Post by bundy72 »

was kind of hoping lauren would finally admit that the reason why she has stretch marks on her boobs is because they're giant fake ones :tu:

Return to “Lauren Curtis”