JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

Post by an0n »

Blair hit the nail on the head with her cadence being off. She was just talking at such a weird rate and whenever she actually got into a story you'd notice her "accent" would go away.

That being said my dad moved from Australia to Canada at like 20 and has pretty much no accent anymore.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

Lol, I couldn’t help but laugh at Jelly’s face when Blair had her extreme overreaction after she (Blair) asked her (Jelly) if blood made her squeamish.

The British accent kind of bugged me a little, but then again it’s nothing that my 16yo sister wouldn’t do lol. Also, jelly seems relatively normal and pretty mature in comparison to her 24 year old sister in this Q&A. :roll:

starlight7
Informer
Informer

Post by starlight7 »

The accent is obviously fake and these comparisons of "my grandma picked up an accent really quick 50 years ago" make no sense at all. Those were times with no cellphones and FaceTime and all the travel she does. If you follow Emily on instagram you can see that she travels quite a lot back and forth and there is also other American girls at her school. That's a fancy-ass English boarding school and wealthy people from all over the world send their kids to these places so she is definitely not the odd one out.

But she is only 15 so I'll give her a pass, I wouldn't be surprised if all the foreign girls at her school picked up a British accent because it's en vogue. :rofl:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

al218 wrote:she goes into her english accent then catches herself and goes back to the british one.
This. I've noticed it as well.

Also, it looked liked Blair did Jelly's makeup in the video, and it looked awful on her.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Yeah, I remember my good friend went to Australia for about a mont to visit relatives (this happened when we were both about 15 or 16) and she came back with an Australian accent and using all the slang words. It was BEYOND put on.

I didn't watch the vlog but I feel it was probably put on because in America most of us love accents, particularly British accents, so I imagine her finding it the perfect excuse to start talking that way.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

123xyz wrote:
al218 wrote:she goes into her english accent then catches herself and goes back to the british one.
This. I've noticed it as well.

Also, it looked liked Blair did Jelly's makeup in the video, and it looked awful on her.
Really? I thought she looked really pretty-loved her lipstick color. I think Emily is definitely the prettiest of the 3- Elle's face looks too masculine and Blair's body's is really boxy esp. her shoulders, they're really wide. Obviously, I know there are people who prefer Elle or Blair but Emily just seems like she's naturally pretty but when she does glam up, she can outshine her sisters.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

omg LOL when Blair said Elle was like a cousin/aunt to Jelly. They were always fighting to be the "closer" sister to her.

Blair definitely had a southern accent (to me). Jelly sounds like a mix of southern and English.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

I'm not surprised that Elle is more like an aunt to Jelly. She was probably out of the house by the time she was in elementary or middle school. I'm sure Blair loves that Elle is the odd one out.

Prettylights2 is spot on, she's always had a valley girl accent.
BOO

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

Emily looks like a mixture of Elle AND Blair when I look again. That's why she is so pretty.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

TopYouTubeScams wrote:Emily looks like a mixture of Elle AND Blair when I look again. That's why she is so pretty.
She has the best features of both of them.

Also, I got the impression Jelly did her own makeup since Blair was so amazed by her lip color. Why would she be amazed if she had done the makeup?

I don't know about fighting to be the favorite sister. It makes sense Elle didn't have the sibling friendship with her. They mentioned in the Q&A that Jelly was 2 years old when Elle left for college and would only come home for summers and holidays. And even then, apparently they spent several years in Dustin for the summers so Jelly has no memories of just hanging out with Elle at home. Personality wise, I feel like Jelly would've gotten along with Elle better.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Nothing against her family, they seem like nice people... but I am just not interested in a 30 min Q&A with any of them....

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

miranda5 wrote:Nothing against her family, they seem like nice people... but I am just not interested in a 30 min Q&A with any of them....
I agree 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Yeah I'm not against q&as but I'd rather see actual vlog footage of her doing stuff not interviewing people lol

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

purplehazee wrote:Yeah I'm not against q&as but I'd rather see actual vlog footage of her doing stuff not interviewing people lol
Me too, but maybe they were hanging out with Elle that day so couldn't film anything

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

anonymous123 wrote:omg LOL when Blair said Elle was like a cousin/aunt to Jelly. They were always fighting to be the "closer" sister to her.

Blair definitely had a southern accent (to me). Jelly sounds like a mix of southern and English.
Their relationship of winning over Jelly's love and attention is bizarre. I know they have age gaps that they try to fill, but both of them seem so competitive and salty about it.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

You can telk though that Elle and Jelly arent really close. Jelly always visits Blair, they always shared a bed, Blair always hung around her sister 10 yrs younger then her. Blair was even the one to help move her.
Elle is 15 yrs older. At 20 hanging with ur 5 yr old sister isnt "cool"
I dont recall Elle ever mentioning Jelly often either in the past.
I wonder when Elle and Alex are going home? Cause today Blair, bf and Jelly were flying!
I still find it so odd that their parents waited 10 yrs to have a third child. Planned or not, it was always such a strange age gap for kids all with same parents.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:You can telk though that Elle and Jelly arent really close. Jelly always visits Blair, they always shared a bed, Blair always hung around her sister 10 yrs younger then her. Blair was even the one to help move her.
I wonder when Elle and Alex are going home? Cause today Blair, bf and Jelly were flying!
I still find it so odd that their parents waited 10 yrs to have a third child. Planned or not, it was always such a strange age gap for kids all with same parents.
Maybe they had problems conceiving?

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:You can telk though that Elle and Jelly arent really close. Jelly always visits Blair, they always shared a bed, Blair always hung around her sister 10 yrs younger then her. Blair was even the one to help move her.
Blair did say that Elle moved out and went to college when JB was very young so she doesn't have many memories of her.

Post by Guest »

Montymoo wrote:
Maybe they had problems conceiving?
I know of two families where the parents had two sets of children many years, almost a generation, apart. Atypical, but it does happen. Maybe their mother was also relatively young (e.g. early 20s?) when Elle and Blair were born.

Rana786
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rana786 »

elle is pregnant.

she posted about being sick and missing her flight to tennesse. when all the comments were asking if she was pregnant she said "some of you are smarrrrrttt' in her next post.

Return to “juicystar07”