JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

Boo
Informer
Informer

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

Post by Boo »

I wonder if they got baby fever when Elle was getting ready to leave for college so they tried for another.

I hope Elle doesn't turn into a mommy vlogger. If she is pregnant I bet Blair is jealous lol
BOO

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Rana786 wrote:elle is pregnant.

she posted about being sick and missing her flight to tennesse. when all the comments were asking if she was pregnant she said "some of you are smarrrrrttt' in her next post.
I feel like she was being sarcastic though. Plus she would say something like that to stir up drama.

I’m not saying she isn’t though. I’m just looking at it from both sides lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by emmygues »

Someone already said that Elle is pregnant on her own thread and she was waiting until she knew the gender to confirm it. Maybe now she won't be afraid to be on camera because she has an excuse not to be stick thin anymore.

I bet this will spark Blair's baby fever again. She really had it bad when she was living in her W condo. Like she really made it known that she just wanted a family and be a mom.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ilfiore »

she posted about being sick and missing her flight to tennesse. when all the comments were asking if she was pregnant she said "some of you are smarrrrrttt' in her next post.

Post by Guest »

ilfiore wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/MFMS1jS.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>MFMS1jS</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Are the booties sponsored...? :? ;)

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I feel like Blair is plotting for a way to bring attention to herself because of this baby news. She can't stand not being the center of attention. Let's see when her next bout of the "flu" or strep throat or whatever crap she gets every few weeks will emerge. Or maybe she'll have another accident and hurt herself where she'll need pampering and both parents to come and take care of her. Maybe she'll get engaged next. Let's see how she handles not being the star.

amedeesse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amedeesse »

I’ll take the bet for a Christmas engagement for Blair.

snowyleopard
Learner
Learner

Post by snowyleopard »

idk, I feel like she is just going to be excited to be an aunt honestly. I think we will hear about it every single video she posts

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ Not saying she won't be excited. But she would want to have the spotlight on her because she is Blair. There are stories about how she would do things to bring attention to herself when Elle was recovering from her back injury at home.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

emmygues wrote:^ Not saying she won't be excited. But she would want to have the spotlight on her because she is Blair. There are stories about how she would do things to bring attention to herself when Elle was recovering from her back injury at home.
Please tell these stories lol. I never heard them but I’m dying too.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

considering that blair copies elle, I'm betting she'll be pregnant by 2019. I'm betting on an xmas or new years engagement too.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I can't imagine Blair marrying Jacob. I know she wants to be a SAHM ASAP, but Jacob is just an average guy working an average job. Blair seems way to money and fame hungry to settle down with some dude with a 9-5 computer job that condemns her to a life of upper middle class.

I bet Elle will return to YT or social media now that she's pregnant in order to get sponsorships for baby things.

snowyleopard
Learner
Learner

Post by snowyleopard »

Maybe I just don't see her relationship in a "about to get engaged" step yet. She cant force an engagement for attention. I don't see Jacob doing that for attention otherwise he would be in her videos.

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy »

Wow, yah that was bad. Utter second hand embarrassment for real with the accent.
And Blair's just whatever and says nothing to her...

I had friend in high school that adopted a slight English accent because her boyfriend was English it was so annoying and to this day we talk about it and laugh and she is so embarrassed.
JB is likely doing it because English accents ARE awesome, and she has an excuse...but it still sounds forced.

Post by Guest »

chattycathy wrote:Wow, yah that was bad. Utter second hand embarrassment for real with the accent.
And Blair's just whatever and says nothing to her...

I had friend in high school that adopted a slight English accent because her boyfriend was English it was so annoying and to this day we talk about it and laugh and she is so embarrassed.
JB is likely doing it because English accents ARE awesome, and she has an excuse...but it still sounds forced.

It also seemed like she toned in down in her 'sister tag' vlog w/ Blair, compared to the day before when she arrived in LA.

Gossipy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipy »

123xyz wrote:I can't imagine Blair marrying Jacob. I know she wants to be a SAHM ASAP, but Jacob is just an average guy working an average job. Blair seems way to money and fame hungry to settle down with some dude with a 9-5 computer job that condemns her to a life of upper middle class.

I bet Elle will return to YT or social media now that she's pregnant in order to get sponsorships for baby things.

What type of work does Jacob do? I wonder how they met, especially if he has a regular job? Anyone have the scoop?
She said on IG he is 6'7".
I do wonder if she is expecting an engagement ring this Christmas.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Gossipy wrote:
123xyz wrote:I can't imagine Blair marrying Jacob. I know she wants to be a SAHM ASAP, but Jacob is just an average guy working an average job. Blair seems way to money and fame hungry to settle down with some dude with a 9-5 computer job that condemns her to a life of upper middle class.

What type of work does Jacob do? I wonder how they met, especially if he has a regular job? Anyone have the scoop?
She said on IG he is 6'7".
I do wonder if she is expecting an engagement ring this Christmas.
I don't think Blair has specifically stated Jacob's exact job, but she said it's some sort of computer IT type of 9-5 jobs. Basically, he's in the computer/tech world.

I'm interested in seeing what type of stunts Blair will pull for the attention since Elle's is pregnant

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

prettylights92 wrote:
emmygues wrote:^ Not saying she won't be excited. But she would want to have the spotlight on her because she is Blair. There are stories about how she would do things to bring attention to herself when Elle was recovering from her back injury at home.
Please tell these stories lol. I never heard them but I’m dying too.

I don't follow Elle to closely, but in her vlogmas Elle said that when she initially broke her back at the haunted house, Blair told her that she was fine and to walk it off since Blair wanted to go on the attraction and have them watch her go. Don't know about home, though, hopefully someone else can chime in.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I don’t see Blair caring about being a rich trophy wife for someone famous anymore. She seems much more normal and grounded these days.

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

Anyone else remember when Blair posted an entire video about spending a day with Jacob? It seems to have been deleted. But I believe the thumbnail was of them two sitting at a table on a date, with glasses in their hands? Am I crazy?

Return to “juicystar07”