Daisy Marquez

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daisy Marquez

Post by Decembergirl »

Look how daisy copied Kylie lol I’m not saying Kylie invited taking pictures in the snow but y’all know what I mean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Decembergirl wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:52 am
Look how daisy copied Kylie lol I’m not saying Kylie invited taking pictures in the snow but y’all know what I mean
That doesn't even look like Daisy.. Talk about horrible photoshopping.

Dustyrose1010
Learner
Learner

Post by Dustyrose1010 »

Irada_3112 wrote:Ya she sure as shit ain’t moving back to Texas even temporarily. She’s on a brand trip right now with the Mexican/Latina gang in Montana. Like she’s always on brand trips and she thinks she won’t be able to do that or get invited them if she doesn’t live in LA. Even though Brampty Juliette is also there and she lives in either Virginia or Florida right?

She’s wearing a long ass extra ass unnecessary blond wig on this trip and I’m just thinking ???? Why....like to a snowy destination of all places. And the blond doesn’t even look good on her. And it was either elsey or Alondra that posted a video to their ig zooming in on her butt and being like “omg y’all look at daisy’s ass”. Like it’s fake and even LOOKS completely fake, why is this being praised so much??? And then a few hours later she’s eating ramen noodles like biting into it, raw, from the cup of noodles. You don’t grow and keep an ass like that with her shit diet idk why people are getting fooled
Alondra and Elsy say that because their asses are fake too lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

True true ^

coffee_1303
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffee_1303 »

she doesn’t even know where oregon is... girl above california. her trying to shake her ass during the trip and nothing moves yikes. her “friends” don’t tell her the truth they just hype her up and make her look stupid asf.

Post by Guest »

coffee_1303 wrote:she doesn’t even know where oregon is... girl above california. her trying to shake her ass during the trip and nothing moves yikes. her “friends” don’t tell her the truth they just hype her up and make her look stupid asf.
I was dead af at this ImageImageImage

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

mnunez55 wrote:
mayradd21 wrote: I was dead af at this ImageImageImage

Just her thighs jiggle...bitch I’m dead af ImageImageImage

These beauty gurus swear these BBL's will change their lives :rofl: :rofl:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

K was that a brand trip or a trip that they organized by themselves? God Daisy was so damn annoying in that video, her age really shows. She's also not as much of a baddie as she tries to portray. She looked like a little girl running around wearing a wig a lot of the time.... lol sad.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Did anyone see Daisy in that viral Tik Tok? She really has no rhythm.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

Wonk_Eye wrote:K was that a brand trip or a trip that they organized by themselves? God Daisy was so damn annoying in that video, her age really shows. She's also not as much of a baddie as she tries to portray. She looked like a little girl running around wearing a wig a lot of the time.... lol sad.

I know that first trip they took w/ just the girls and Louis was paid for by boxycharm. They tried to make it seem like they planned it/paid for it but one of the girls had thanked Boxycharm at the end of her vlog. I wouldn’t be surprised if this trip was brand funded as well.

Post by Guest »

Y’all see she came out in Russ’ new music video 👀 the subtweets from sahlt are about to start lol

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:36 pm
Y’all see she came out in Russ’ new music video 👀 the subtweets from sahlt are about to start lol
I bet she's really glad she got that BBL now because it was literally more than half of the focus of the video. Good for her though since Russ is so huge and has always been but if she's gonna do more videos, she should work on her acting. There's more to playing the sexy video video role than just biting and licking your lips the whole time. And didn't she say she was stopping with the fillers? Her lips looked huge in the video.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Yeah her lips have been next level lately. You can tell she's been getting other fillers in her face too. In her most recent instagram video she looks like a freaking computer generate image like that lilmiquela character. I know she's using a filter in the video but it's so disturbing.

Post by Guest »

mnunez55 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:30 pm
Jakefromstatefarm wrote:Y’all see she came out in Russ’ new music video Image the subtweets from sahlt are about to start lol
Who’s Russ? Lol never heard of him ImageImageImage

Singer/rapper

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:31 pm
Yeah her lips have been next level lately. You can tell she's been getting other fillers in her face too. In her most recent instagram video she looks like a freaking computer generate image like that lilmiquela character. I know she's using a filter in the video but it's so disturbing.
When she puts in her contacts, she really looks fake. I think she doesn't use the most natural looking colored contacts, they looked so off in the music video.

So do we still think that she's moving back home? She's even been hanging out with p diddy lately too and was at his bday party. Anyone else feel bad for Tina? She said that LA isn't for her and I got the vibe that some things were directed at Daisy and she kinda spoke about people doing drugs too and the rumors about Daisy doing coke have been a thing. She's going back home in March and will be starting college this year too. I haven't really seen her and Daisy hanging out since she moved there, Daisy's been with any and everybody with a hint of clout and has been partying like crazy again.

Bubs25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bubs25 »

Y'all ain't seen nothing yet if y'all haven't watched Daisy in NIGHTTIME Russ's music video Y'ALL IT'S LEGIT ONE SECOND INTO THE MUSIC VIDEO AND HER ASS IN ON DISPLAY 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ and didn't Sahlt and Russ have a thing 🤨😵

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Why is everyone acting like Sahlt has a right to be bothered about Daisy and Russ? It's just a video at the end of the day that Daisy got paid for, maiking it a job. If they start to date or it;s known that they're hooking up then yeah, Alycia being mad makes sense. But if she subtweets over a video, she's childish and salty. Literally. She has a whole boyfriend so it's not that deep for now. Unless Daisy did it to be straight up shady then that;s not cool either.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Daisy got a BBL??

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

herefordacommnts wrote:Daisy got a BBL??
she did a long time ago. she lied about having sickle cell disease just to rest up after her bbl. before it came out she had a video about it but the it came out that it was fake because of sahlt, people looked up her video about her experience or whatever tf the video was on and the video wasn’t there anymore and she deleted all of her tweets about it.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Damn I had no clue I just thought she worked her ass off at the gym! It looks super real!!

Return to “A-E”