Elaine12Jones Part 2

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by angelofdarkness »

I honestly can’t believe of all the things she could’ve said that makes her sister different to her that she chose to mention her dress size. She could’ve easily said something about how their personalities (the thing that truly matters) were vastly different or they liked different things. That actually makes me feel sad that the she feels that’s the main thing that’s different and the first thing that comes to her mind. Anyway, I agree about the problem with Neil getting older. He definitely wants children but I feel now he knows deep down that biologically it’s going to be very difficult 10 years on.

I wonder why she hasn’t mentioned adoption? Surely that’s always an option no matter what.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

angelofdarkness wrote:I honestly can’t believe of all the things she could’ve said that makes her sister different to her that she chose to mention her dress size. She could’ve easily said something about how their personalities (the thing that truly matters) were vastly different or they liked different things. That actually makes me feel sad that the she feels that’s the main thing that’s different and the first thing that comes to her mind. Anyway, I agree about the problem with Neil getting older. He definitely wants children but I feel now he knows deep down that biologically it’s going to be very difficult 10 years on.

I wonder why she hasn’t mentioned adoption? Surely that’s always an option no matter what.
I really can't imagine her having children, she seems so cold.

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

She’s asking people to guess her weight. They’re saying 11 stone, 13stone, 155lbs ha ha, imagine them being honest and saying 16st or 17st = blocked :rofl:

MummyMills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MummyMills »

She blocked me for saying her outfit looked too small. Can't handle the truth it seems :rofl: :rofl:

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

NikkiTF wrote:She’s asking people to guess her weight. They’re saying 11 stone, 13stone, 155lbs ha ha, imagine them being honest and saying 16st or 17st = blocked :rofl:
:rofl:
F@@king helll....missed that one lol. Would have got myself blocked as I would've said around the 18 stone mark tbh

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

Before cambridge she was 16.7, at her lowest she was 13.6. I'd say she's probably back to 16.7 despite the angles she uses :rofl:

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

LisaSimpson wrote:Before cambridge she was 16.7, at her lowest she was 13.6. I'd say she's probably back to 16.7 despite the angles she uses :rofl:
And a size 18 rather than the 16 she says she is. What about the size 14 dress that she’s taking back for a 12! I bet it’s oversized :rofl:

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

She literally is delusional about her size. She buys clothes from shops that make bigger clothes in smaller sizes e.g ASDA, Matalan. If she went to Topshop or somewhere modern she wouldn't even fit in a size 24. She buys everything oversized and in stretchy fabric and then pulls it away from her to show the excess fabric :rofl: She buys oversized things and then says she needs a size smaller because its not skin tight. You could see in the blue boohoo dress she was going to wear for the funeral that it didn't fit in comparison to the photo on the website. All her dresses ride up at the back because she's so wide.

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

She never is off work again? Didn’t she just have over 2 weeks off for Mexico just a few weeks ago, and the rest! :roll: is the ‘job bored’ episode starting?

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

By god she is the most vain body conscious thing I’ve ever come across, much so that she is getting a skin tag removed. Yet another day off work!

She always comments about her spots as well which must be the most conscious thing ever to her. Always moaning of something, even the fringe. Get a life woman!

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

Made me laugh on instagram this morning when she filled out one of those about me things and in the where do you see yourself in a year questions she put "promotion at work and a toned size 10 body' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yeah elaine i don't see the toned size 10 bod happening any time soon. would require cosmetic surgery even if she managed to get down to a 10!

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

UNICORNGIRL1234 wrote:Made me laugh on instagram this morning when she filled out one of those about me things and in the where do you see yourself in a year questions she put "promotion at work and a toned size 10 body' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yeah elaine i don't see the toned size 10 bod happening any time soon. would require cosmetic surgery even if she managed to get down to a 10!
Haha I know :rofl: she must have ditched the gym membership surely! Otherwise what a waste of money (something she’s good at). This girl needs cardio and as I’ve said before, I don’t think she’s ever stepped foot beyond her drive! They never walk anywhere, but surely there’s a local shop, park and whatnot to stroll to. It’s just her and her sofa or car seat these days, we never see her anywhere other than sat down/laid down, and the power naps continue. What a gran, in fact I bet her Nan doesn’t power nap :rofl:

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

She’s just admitted on instagram that she’s not been on plan this week, she really needs to deal with her emotions with a professional before dieting if she’s a comfort eater. She isn’t going to get anywhere without being in the right frame of mind. It’s not about taking breaks and timing, it’s about dealing with it in healthier ways. I know all too well how easy it can be to self pity and eat, but I changed myself for the better. Of course I slip up still, but no where near how I used to be. She needs to do this to be healthy, not thin.

strawberrykisses
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberrykisses »

How is she loving herself tonight when she looks an absolute state!! I couldn’t help but laugh at her :rofl: that blue top looks like something an old woman would wear yet she’s saying she feels ‘on trend’ :rofl: and that horrible necklace reminds me of a cockroach!

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

It is also painfully tight. The buttons are wonky they're so stretched. :?

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

She made a big deal about how she never goes out and was stressing about it, like she's got some big night out clubbing planned and she goes to local indian and then to a working mans club (not sure what that is but I'm guessing its for 50+ crowd) with her mam and stepdad. She was also home by 10pm. :rofl:

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Here she is in the larger sized one, but what the heck is that I’ve circled? What’s gone on there :rofl:

https://ibb.co/kLKzse

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

So all the SW related stuff in her insta bio has gone. She lasted a week this time. Well, not even a week, 5 days in she admitted to binge eating. congratulations Elaine, 30 years old in 4 month and you've spent a decade dieting, and failing. The whole of your 20's being miserable when you could of had the body your desperate for years ago. Hope she's accepted she'll never be a mother. Think thats a good thing for those poor kids she'd have, imagine Elaine as your mum?

Why does she keep banging on about that gin she drinks and the price of it? There is good quality stuff out the Elaine, and it costs, Although She wouldn't know this, buying £3 sale dresses all the time. Who counts how many bottles of gin they've purchased? :rofl:

She doesn't do youtube videos anymore because she's scared her colleagues would see them. Yes i can see what you'd be embarrassed and not want people to see your life Elaine, Its so tragic. How can she cope literally doing nothing every single night, and every weekend, week in week out? 10 years they've been renting a property, all that money wasted instead of holidays (where they do nothing anyway) she could of saved for a deposit and had a house!

I think that's why she has so many followers, she makes people feel good, because her life is so depressing :rofl: :tu:

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

She said her sisters partner is turning 50 soon, wow they both must have daddy issues both choosing partners that could be there fathers age. Strange!

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

UNICORNGIRL1234 wrote:She said her sisters partner is turning 50 soon, wow they both must have daddy issues both choosing partners that could be there fathers age. Strange!
That’s exactly what I thought!! definitely daddy issues! Isn’t her sister younger than her too? Elaine is only 29...there must be OVER 20 YEARS difference in age between the sister and her ‘boyfriend’. Urgh it makes me shudder calling a 50 year old a boy haha. How can their parents be cool with that age gap? That’s really creepy to me...

And did you hear her say ‘£8.50 bottle of wine, good job it’s his 50th’ - like £8.50 is expensive for wine!! And is that seriously all she is buying him? Cheapass

Return to “elaine12jones”